Texas House Bill To Make It Legal For Drivers To Mow Down Protesters Blocking Their Path

Voted out hell, he's trying to legalize murder and suppress the first amendment rights at the same time. He needs to be immediately arrested and prosecuted.
Um, no. We don't put our political opponents in jail. I'm really glad I don't live in Texas though. Not a pretty bunch.

Voted out hell, he's trying to legalize murder and suppress the first amendment rights at the same time.

You mean like all the people who died in ambulances because the roads were blocked? That kind of murder?
When did that happen?
Never.

That's just the first link that came up.

Last edited:
It's about time for this bill to pass.
Hopefully it will encourage other states to do the same.

What a Republican dick.
View attachment 359232

Hope he's promptly voted out. But this is Texas, land of the dicks.

Voted out hell, he's trying to legalize murder and suppress the first amendment rights at the same time. He needs to be immediately arrested and prosecuted.
Why do you guys hate the Constitution so much?
Explain that one.
Why? You won't get it anyway.

Please show us where first amendment rights include destroying private property, violence and the right to threaten lives.

Why do you guys hate the Constitution so much?

where in the constitution does it say a group of people can enter a street with the express purpose of stopping a person from going about their business?

What a Republican dick.
View attachment 359232

Hope he's promptly voted out. But this is Texas, land of the dicks.

You're right.

Only a dick would present legislation that would seem to legalize murder or bodily injury.

You can also bet that dick is a "Republican".

Last edited:
Um, no. We don't put our political opponents in jail. I'm really glad I don't live in Texas though. Not a pretty bunch.
He's inciting murderous violence. Prison is where he belongs.

Forum List

Back