Texas House Bill To Make It Legal For Drivers To Mow Down Protesters Blocking Their Path

When did that happen?

It's happened often...including in CHAZ where the son of a black man was shot & they blocked police or medics from responding...INTENTIONALLY! I guess his black life didn't matter (to the leftist filth).

You seem to have the memory of a gnat.

There was a video circulating which showed protesters jumping on police cars and such. One of the cops slammed on his breaks, throwing two people to the ground. After that happens you can here those idiots yelling "CALL 911!! CALL THE POLICE!!"

You just have to laugh...

There was a video circulating which showed protesters jumping on police cars and such. One of the cops slammed on his breaks, throwing two people to the ground. After that happens you can here those idiots yelling "CALL 911!! CALL THE POLICE!!"

You just have to laugh...
Right ....

Leftist really are just that stupid.

LOL.. yeah, only a "conservative" would think mowing down peaceful protestors in a car is self-defense.
Only the very most stupid idiots in our society would believe this bill is aimed at peaceful protesters.

Damn I often wonder if that level of stupidity is painful ....
With all due respect, read the link and the language of the bill, Dumbass! It makes no distinction between peaceful or violent protestors, only blocking of a road.

I find I always have to talk to Repubs like children.

Last edited:
It's about time for this bill to pass.
Hopefully it will encourage other states to do the same.

Why do you guys hate the Constitution so much?

Hopefully your car will be surrounded by these people and you sit there and they beat the shit out of you.

Forum List

Back