Texas Handgun Carry Bill Moves Forward, ‘US Constitution is My Permit’

It's places run by people like you, where law abiding citizens are disarmed and the criminals are not, where the vast majority of murders happen.

Explain what you mean Where am I that "law abiding citizens are disarmed and the criminals are not, where the vast majority of murders happen"? I live in a very peaceful community about ten miles out of the White House. What shithole do you live in where you think that you have to carry a gun?

Now, getting back to my point. Do you really want to live in a community in which people of various races, sexes, etc. just gun each other down? If one of our citizens is accosted on the street, and perhaps touched, should we just gun them down? How about when people are beaten, like in domestic-violence situations. Is shooting the perps the answer? In some places, non-whites are accosted on the streets. Should the perps just be shot? Should this army pentland guy who accosted and shoved some guy on the street just have been shot? Should a woman shoot a man who grabs her? I've been grabbed, sexually harassed in my life pinned against walls. Should I have shot these people? Think and think hard about what you are advocating. Remember that all of us have the same rights.

Explain what you mean Where am I that "law abiding citizens are disarmed and the criminals are not, where the vast majority of murders happen"?
leftist stupid.jpg

Every American has the right to be armed. People who don't like guns are sissies and losers. Every real American love the feel of firing a weapon.

Texas Handgun Carry Bill Moves Forward, ‘US Constitution is My Permit’

The Texas Senate on Wednesday passed a bill that would remove permit requirements for people to carry handguns in public, moving the bill one step closer to becoming law.

The Texas Senate version of the bill, passed on a party-line vote, according to FOX 4, differs slightly from similar legislation already passed by the state’s House. That means the chambers will have to resolve their differences or the House will have to simply adopt the Senate bill, though it is expected to eventually make it to Gov. Greg Abbott‘s desk.

“People are already allowed to have constitutional carry for long guns in the state of Texas. This just adds handguns, someone has to still go through a background check when they buy a handgun,” Abbott said of the bill, according to FOX 4.

Republican supporters of the bill noted that the bill does not change the requirements for people to buy handguns. It only removes the permit requirements to carry guns in public.
Hoooo-ah!!!! :thanks: :hhello::thanks:

So these morons want all of the white, black, brown, and yellow folks to be locked and loaded. All women and all men. All ethnicities. All religions. All sexual orientations. Touch a woman and get your balls shot off. Is this what these imbeciles want?

I'm not afraid of guns. I first shot one when I was five. My father sighted it for me. But he taught me respect, and never to point a gun at a living thing unless directly threatened. He kept his guns in leather cases with padlocks on them. I worked in DC during the day, and went to law school at night. My then-husband tried to give me a derringer to carry in my bag. I asked him to please take it back. I refuse to be afraid in my community. Now there are thugs coming in on Sept. 18 to praise the terrorists who attacked the U.S. Congress.

I am confused as to what I should do to protect both my community and to protect the U.S. government.

So these morons want all of the white, black, brown, and yellow folks to be locked and loaded. All women and all men. All ethnicities. All religions. All sexual orientations. Touch a woman and get your balls shot off. Is this what these imbeciles want?

I'm not afraid of guns. I first shot one when I was five. My father sighted it for me. But he taught me respect, and never to point a gun at a living thing unless directly threatened. He kept his guns in leather cases with padlocks on them. I worked in DC during the day, and went to law school at night. My then-husband tried to give me a derringer to carry in my bag. I asked him to please take it back. I refuse to be afraid in my community. Now there are thugs coming in on Sept. 18 to praise the terrorists who attacked the U.S. Congress.

I am confused as to what I should do to protect both my community and to protect the U.S. government.
Yes, lys, many people want all races to have guns. Im sure your racist ass doesnt understand that.

Stupid much?

It is very unfortunate that it is common and acceptable for women to openly fanaticize about killing/mutilating men. It is common on Social Media and Mainstream Media. The younger generation of men are subject to a continuum of hate that damages their mental health.

In reality, justifiable homicide is rare. According to Table 6, in the years 2011-2015, there have been 1,046 male on male justifiable homicides and 81 female on male justifiable homicides.

I oppose guns 100%. Suicide is a tragedy. Men commit 85% of gun suicides.

The sissies are the ones scared to go outside without a gun. Weak gun laws guarantee lots of armed criminals. Our homicide rate is 2-3 times higher than wealthy countries with strong gun control.
Supporters of 2nd Amendment have blood of suicide and murder victims on their hands.

Who cares? Missouri has had this for years & now St. Louis has the highest murder rate.

It has a high murder rate because the democrat party controls St. Louis, since 1949......you dumb shit.

So great. Now we have a shoot-em-up shit culture in which everyone has a gun. You realize that this is an open declaration that we do not have a civilized society. If you do this, you better have one hell of a lot of insurance, as well as a good lawyer.

I hope that all persons, including non-whites, all women, all LGBTQs, and folks of all religions and ethnicities know that they have a right to open carry.

Moron......you have been shown the truth....guns do not create gun crime...27 years of experience in the U.S. has shown this, and you know this.....that you lie about it with your post shows you are a vile asshole.....

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........

It might have been nice if the Texas Legislature consulted police officers to find out how they would feel about people without permits carry firearms in cars that the police officers stop on roads and highways for crimes like suspected road rage.

Police officers?

You mean like these officers, yo uninformed dumb ass?

More than 91 percent of respondents support the concealed carry of firearms by civilians who have not been convicted of a felony and/or not been deemed psychologically/medically incapable.
A full 86 percent feel that casualties would have been reduced or avoided in recent tragedies like Newtown and Aurora if a legally-armed citizen was present (casualties reduced: 80 percent; avoided altogether: 60 percent).
Police Gun Control Survey: Are legally-armed citizens the best solution to gun violence?
=======

https://crimeresearch.org/2018/05/n...ncealed-handgun-reciprocity-and-other-issues/

National Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Surveys on Concealed Handgun Reciprocity and other issues - Crime Prevention Research Center

Concealed carry reciprocity: Support

29th annual Survey..... 88.62%
28th.............................86.4%
27th.............................63.3%

Can armed citizens help lower violent crime activity: Support

29th......75.77%
28th......76%
27th.......76.4%

The sissies are the ones scared to go outside without a gun. Weak gun laws guarantee lots of armed criminals. Our homicide rate is 2-3 times higher than wealthy countries with strong gun control.

Our homicide rate is higher because the democrat party keeps releasing gun criminals.....they release them over and over again no matter how many times they are caught in possession of an illegal gun or in actually using an illegal gun to shoot people...

That you know this, and don't care shows you aren't interested in stopping actual criminals, you simply hate guns and gun owners.

Supporters of 2nd Amendment have blood of suicide and murder victims on their hands.

No....they young black males murdering other young black males in democrat party controlled cities have blood on their hands.....

Normal gun owners who don't use their legal guns for crime have no blood on their hands.....

You dumb ass...

Moron......you have been shown the truth....guns do not create gun crime...27 years of experience in the U.S. has shown this, and you know this.....that you lie about it with your post shows you are a vile asshole.....

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...
Do not be abusive.

Those who support the Second Amendment are enablers of over 10,000 murders and over 20,000 suicides each year. That is evil.

It certainly is relevant since it's common for legislators to engage in fact-finding and hold hearings to get input prior to making new laws. In fact, laws are generally enacted to address problems, and there was NO problem here because there was already a procedure in place for people who wanted to legally open carry or conceal carry a handgun. In fact, it was already legal for Texans to carry long guns without a permit. So, like I said, there was no problem here. This legislation is just being pushed through as a big FU to people and groups who would like to tighten gun laws to cut down in all the multiple victim shootings going on all across the country which seems worse now than ever.

Regardless, passing this law makes a mockery of conservatives' claims of being a friend to the police because it will almost certainly result in even more shootings (and deaths) when armed drivers and passengers who may be high or intoxicated are confronted by police officers who pull them over for some kind of traffic infraction or the suspicion that a driver is operating a motor vehicle under the influence.

You are an uninformed, ignorant ass.....

The police....

More than 91 percent of respondents support the concealed carry of firearms by civilians who have not been convicted of a felony and/or not been deemed psychologically/medically incapable.
A full 86 percent feel that casualties would have been reduced or avoided in recent tragedies like Newtown and Aurora if a legally-armed citizen was present (casualties reduced: 80 percent; avoided altogether: 60 percent).
Police Gun Control Survey: Are legally-armed citizens the best solution to gun violence?
=======

National Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Surveys on Concealed Handgun Reciprocity and other issues - Crime Prevention Research Center

Concealed carry reciprocity: Support

29th annual Survey..... 88.62%
28th.............................86.4%
27th.............................63.3%

Can armed citizens help lower violent crime activity: Support

29th......75.77%
28th......76%
27th.......76.4%

No....they young black males murdering other young black males in democrat party controlled cities have blood on their hands.....

Normal gun owners who don't use their legal guns for crime have no blood on their hands.....

You dumb ass...
And white people who are not used to hardship are more likely to kill themselves. All races suffer from guns.

Forum List

Back