Texas Governor Greg Abbott endorses President Trump Today

The fascist right doesn’t even try to conceal its unwarranted fear and hatred of immigrants.
You don't have to be a fascist to fear that your small town on the US Southern border will have to go bankrupt recruiting teachers with Masters' degrees in foreign languages in order to fulfill state requirements that are lawful demands on school systems to treat children who arrived here with no parents nor family, do not know the English language, but have to be able to pass an exam at the end of each school year that shows they are on a par with other students in the same school by exams they must pass to show the school is doing its job of educating them like everyone else. The teachers in our state have become experts in the mercy of caring for these kids that have no family, because their parents trusted the drug and sex traffickers to deposit the children into the care of the American people. My hats are off to the teachers, and I support the higher taxes that enable this education of immigrants. I don't think you know that fascists aren't necessarily people whose politics you hate with vengeance in mind. And the conservative teachers who give their all to brushing up their foreign language skills do not deserve the fascist title you place upon them and many of their colleagues.

I was watching Newsmax just now, and the announcement was made that Governor Abbott has endorsed President Trump for President in 2024. Trump promised to fix the Texas Border from mobs coming through instead of willy nilly entrances of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

They haven't put their announcement online, yet, so Here's the Forbes announcement that did bring us breaking news:

Governor Abbott's speech is the best I have ever heard. He is concerned that too many illegals are coming
through, and nobody knows who they are where they're from and why they came. Trump is going to make
sure that illegals will no longer come over the border, namely Hamas killers.
I'm so proud of Governor Greg Abbott for speaking the hearts of Texas residents. :thup:
He thinks Biden has failed to address the threat of terrorism coming over the insecure border.

He likes Donald J. Trump's efforts to bring about world peace. I love it!

:woohoo:

I watched it live. Abbott and Trump were both at a lunch Trump treated the border patrol personnel at Edinburg TX.
Trump stayed at the end of the serving line for what seemed like hours shaking the hand of every single person who went through the line and allowing a photo op with him from every one who requested that and most did. And when all were served and appreciated by the former President, he walked briskly to an outdoor podium where Abbott introduced him and Trump gave a few appreciative remarks to the border patrol people.

I noted that Abbott, eleven years Trump's junior, got tired during all that and had to sit down for a bit. Trump never did. :)

So out of the patronization of those you disagree with, it's humiliation all the way in the form of "Shut up, woman, eh!" Got it.

You started this, do not whine when you get a taste of your own medicine

I watched it live. Abbott and Trump were both at a lunch Trump treated the border patrol personnel at Edinburg TX.
Trump stayed at the end of the serving line for what seemed like hours shaking the hand of every single person who went through the line and allowing a photo op with him from every one who requested that and most did. And when all were served and appreciated by the former President, he walked briskly to an outdoor podium where Abbott introduced him and Trump gave a few appreciative remarks to the border patrol people.

I noted that Abbott, eleven years Trump's junior, got tired during all that and had to sit down for a bit. Trump never did. :)
A huge tree fell on Governor Abbott's back in 2018 when he was jogging, and he may still have issues from his severe spinal injury that crushed part of his spine. He was studying to pass the bar exam during that time. It was just an unforeseen and freak accident that may cause pain he tries to forget, which is the source of his being tired even in times of otherwise happy days. Many people who suffer pain do not care to be under the influence of pain killers can tire out without notice. I had fibromyalgia for 15 years and am well aware how pain can put a chokehold on a good day. Fortunately, my new doctor when I moved back to Texas checked a blood test that showed a high calcium read, and it was related to parathyroid issues. After the surgery, I have not had devastating pain, but I still have episodes of being worn out when it's not particularly separated from good days.

The MAGA are addicted to its false narratives that haven't a drop of truth in them.
A Federal Report proves that your addiction and false narrative charge is not true: Federal Report Shows Open Borders Bring Increased Crimes and Costs for Taxpayers

Governor Abbott has the courage to stand up for the people of Texas who have been targeted by the drug cartels and Chinese fentanyl excess who work in secrecy to bring ill will between our state and the Mexican government who are ignoring their alliance of powerful drug operations in their country with kissass China. Sorry, but China is asking fer it by augmenting the Mexican drug billionnaires at our expense.

You wouldn't find a better governor than Gov. Abbott anywhere on the planet. He cares for the people in his state, and he supports those who oppose the wealthy cartel entities wherever they may be, trying to profit from idiot addicts who have free addiction clinics in many states to help them rid themselves of their expensive addictions. You're putting the wrong criminals on the backs of beautiful Texas' residents.

A huge tree fell on Governor Abbott's back in 2018 when he was jogging, and he may still have issues from his severe spinal injury that crushed part of his spine. He was studying to pass the bar exam during that time. It was just an unforeseen and freak accident that may cause pain he tries to forget, which is the source of his being tired even in times of otherwise happy days. Many people who suffer pain do not care to be under the influence of pain killers can tire out without notice. I had fibromyalgia for 15 years and am well aware how pain can put a chokehold on a good day. Fortunately, my new doctor when I moved back to Texas checked a blood test that showed a high calcium read, and it was related to parathyroid issues. After the surgery, I have not had devastating pain, but I still have episodes of being worn out when it's not particularly separated from good days.

Yes I'm well aware. I have collapsed vertebrae in my back and I cannot stand for long periods but need to sit for a bit mostly so the pain goes away but also from fatigue at times. It wasn't intended to be a criticism but just amused me because Trump's energy levels have amazed me for years. I trudge up stairs and need the handrails. He trotted up those long stairs into Airforce I like a teenager would at that CBP luncheon, he just wasn't an 'old man.'

And I agree with you that Abbott has been a very good governor for Texas.

Trump's energy levels have amazed me for years. I trudge up stairs and need the handrails. He trotted up those long stairs into Airforce I like a teenager would at that CBP luncheon, he just wasn't an 'old man.'
Given one never does an honest days work? Yep, one's back tends to stay in great shape.

Oh good. Another candidate for my troll list that I am trying to keep my pledge not to feed. Have a lovely evening.
You too and not sure how you've escaped mine this long, but what are you trying to argue?

That people who actually have to work for a living don't tend to develop bad backs?
That Trump has actually had to work during his life?
What's your issue with my post?

Forum List

Back