Texas Governor Abbott to Biden: Don't Tell Me Not To Open the State When You're Flooding Texas With Covid-Positive Illegal Aliens

How are the leftists going to spin Job Killing *Joe's super spreader event at the boarder into hating brown people?
According to the lying scum Right, covid is nothing more than a mild flu, so what is Babbott bitching like a little sissy for?
Texas scum have a higher positivity rate than the asylum seekers, so it is the Texas scum giving covid to the asylum seekers.

Ed the fuckface has spoken, in fuckface. He thought Texans were planting COVID south of the border, because PROGS think is in opposites and it always stinks.

How are the leftists going to spin Job Killing *Joe's super spreader event at the boarder into hating brown people?
According to the lying scum Right, covid is nothing more than a mild flu, so what is Babbott bitching like a little sissy for?
Texas scum have a higher positivity rate than the asylum seekers, so it is the Texas scum giving covid to the asylum seekers.

Ed the fuckface has spoken, in fuckface. He thought Texans were planting COVID south of the border, because PROGS think is in opposites and it always stinks.
Notice how the lying :asshole: thinks she can read minds. I got news for you, you are PSYCHO not psychic.

Right. Abbott knows Covid positive illegals are being let loose in Texas, so BY ALL MEANS, take off your masks and hit the bars, Texans.
Right. Dims violate the rights of US citizens so the real citizens are supposed to stay in their basements and hide. Great libber logic!!!

Right. Abbott knows Covid positive illegals are being let loose in Texas, so BY ALL MEANS, take off your masks and hit the bars, Texans.
Right. Dims violate the rights of US citizens so the real citizens are supposed to stay in their basements and hide. Great libber logic!!!
Yeah old lady omits that it is because of lying Biden that covid positive illegals are being let loose in Texas.surprising that she did not find someway to blame it all on trump. :biggrin:

when I first made that post praising abbot for standing up to Biden I do not have the same good opinion of him now that I did back then,Abbot let Texans freeze to death this past winter not lifting one finger to try and help them so this is just an act to try and save face same as newsome is in california after violating his own lockdowns.Abbot is a murderer just as bad as Biden.I wouldn’t vote for either of those assholes if they were the two finalists in the next election.Kristi Noem is another one that seems to have betrayed Americans as well recently and is as bad a Republican as bush also because she is in favor of transgender men being in women sports so she is evil as well

Desantis of Florida as far as I know seems to still be a Rino not in league with them in the corrupt two party system thank god.another trump.I hope he gets on the Republican ticket and it comes down between him and Biden for 2024 just not abbot or Noem.

Last edited:
Touché.

"Two things, Brian, first, obviously ["Neanderthal thinking"] is not the type of thing that a president should be saying, but second, he kind of said it on the worst day he could have. Because the same day he said that, in Texas, the Biden administration was releasing illegal immigrants into our communities who had COVID," Abbott said.

"The Biden administration was spreading COVID in south Texas yesterday because of their lack of constraint of testing and quarantining, people come across the border illegally. The Biden administration was exposing Texas to COVID," Abbott continued. "That is a neanderthal type approach dealing with the COVID situation."

Why don't he stop it?
I contacted his office and got the answer I expected. Zip.
Yeah like I said,he is no differerent than Biden.He is also evil because I found out if anybody criticizes Israel for their warmongering he calls them anti Semitic,fuck that asshole,he is another lying Biden in league with him,this is all a show to try and save face same as satanic lover gruesome newsome.

Last edited:
Pisses you off that there’s no Covid spike after a month of no masks and every business fully operational.
Actually Texas led the country with the most new deaths yesterday, but you NAZI scum never let actual data get in the way of your lies!
Actually, Texas has a very low mortality rate of 1.7% even given Mexico's 9% flooding the state. Texas is also 24th in deaths/million, well below all the blue states ahead of it. And lastly, dimwitt, Fascists and therefore Nazis are leftists are you stupid or something Forrest???

Notice how the lying :asshole: thinks she can read minds. I got news for you, you are PSYCHO not psychic.
Ooooh some looneytunes libber needs a Midol enema.

Pisses you off that there’s no Covid spike after a month of no masks and every business fully operational.
Actually Texas led the country with the most new deaths yesterday, but you NAZI scum never let actual data get in the way of your lies!
Actually, Texas has a very low mortality rate of 1.7% even given Mexico's 9% flooding the state. Texas is also 24th in deaths/million, well below all the blue states ahead of it. And lastly, dimwitt, Fascists and therefore Nazis are leftists are you stupid or something Forrest???
That’s why they always say don’t mess with Texas.I give the law enforcement there props for doing their jobs. :thup: you can see from my user name I have always loved california and planned on moving there but unless they can get a politician like Desantis out there to change things no way will I go there now.that place is a banana republic fascist diataterdhip,I now plan to move to Texas instead.

The infection rate continues to fall in Texas, despite the thousands of China Flu infested Biden imports.

Touché.

"Two things, Brian, first, obviously ["Neanderthal thinking"] is not the type of thing that a president should be saying, but second, he kind of said it on the worst day he could have. Because the same day he said that, in Texas, the Biden administration was releasing illegal immigrants into our communities who had COVID," Abbott said.

"The Biden administration was spreading COVID in south Texas yesterday because of their lack of constraint of testing and quarantining, people come across the border illegally. The Biden administration was exposing Texas to COVID," Abbott continued. "That is a neanderthal type approach dealing with the COVID situation."

That's some bassackwards thinking.. Maybe the governor has lost his mind.
CE217416-BBA9-4A44-994D-0CEA61DDB568.jpeg

Texas is fucked.Shit for brains joe is a one-man wrecking crew, he is Obamas puppet. Everything is free, come on in.
4m6pbm.jpg
AP_21016647443394 (1).jpg

Texas is fucked.Shit for brains joe is a one-man wrecking crew, he is Obamas puppet. Everything is free, come on in.
View attachment 478819View attachment 478820
What nobody here reaslizes is Texas is fucked because Abbot is in bed with Biden. This is all a show for him to look like he is sticking up for Americans just saying what they want to hear.He isn’t really enforcing border patrol.When Texas had its worse ice storm ever he did not lift one finger for the people who lost their power,he stood by and did nothing,he is a mass murderer.

Forum List

Back