Texas for Hillary

Yes Texas
Texas with 38 EVs
The same Texas that Romney won by 16 percent

Latest polls:
University of Houston Trump +3 Oct 7-12
UFAA-TV/Survey USA Trump +4 Oct 10-12

Polls a month prior to that had Trump +7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

it the same oversampling science method they used to win the global warming vote. here's an example: there is a scientific unanamous consensus that hillary will win the election. but the placement of the thermometers were rigged.

there is sunshine when she's gone.:cool:

How is RED Texas oversampling?
CONFIRMED: Pollsters Loading Polls with Democrats to Give Hillary a Lead Over Trump

red texas isn't doing the polling. believe what polls you will, the polls are rigged.
bernie sanders got rigged, but in all fairness he was never a democrat.

Hardly confirmation....Did you see your source?

How do pollsters preselect Democrats in a random poll?
How is it that every random poll is providing similar results?

Hillary will not win Texas. The idea is absurd

I would usually agree...but then there is the Trump factor

If one poll came out that said Trump only has a 3% lead in Texas, I would normally dismiss it as an outlier. But when two separate polls, taken at the same time, reveal the same outcome, you have a legitimate trend.

What do you think of solid red Utah?

No one will believe it until it happens!

If it does happen, well I will post my comments many months ago about the possibility of it happening!

Yes Texas
Texas with 38 EVs

Latest polls:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

it the same oversampling science method they used to win the global warming vote. here's an example: there is a scientific unanamous consensus that hillary will win the election. but the placement of the thermometers were rigged.

CONFIRMED: Pollsters Loading Polls with Democrats to Give Hillary a Lead Over Trump

red texas isn't doing the polling. believe what polls you will, the polls are rigged.

because they're random ? i like gp.

No one will believe it until it happens!

If it does happen, well I will post my comments many months ago about the possibility of it happening!

I would still bet on it not happening

But what will happen is that the great red state of Texas will move from the Trump column to battleground state once polls start to show him consistently under +5%

Yes Texas
Texas with 38 EVs

Latest polls:

because they're random ?

Now you are getting there

So if I have a list of 10,000 phone numbers and select 1000 numbers to call at random. How do I pre-select Democratic phone numbers?

Texas has moved 4% towards Clinton in the last three weeks

Texas has 50% of its population comprised of Hispanic and other minority voters
Over 50% of the voters are women

If Hillary gets out the vote in Texas she can win the state
The Republicans don't realize what sort of damage they are doing to their party and their brand, and I couldn't be happier for it.

It will be interesting to watch what happens in Texas

We already know the Hispanic vote will go to Hillary
But what about the women's vote?

Not just the liberal bra burners but the hardline Republican women. Will they go into the privacy of the booth and say.........I have dealt with assholes like this my whole life, no way will I vote for this jerk

because they're random ?

So if I have a list of 10,000 phone numbers and select 1000 numbers to call at random. How do I pre-select Democratic phone numbers?

By selecting phone numbers in known Democratic Districts... You can use the computer to find numbers that are in the fifth ward of Houston by taking the number and finding the address of the individual that has that phone number...

I bet Longview Louie is scratching his ass right about now.

:confused:
HUH?

5340ea4aa48ba04a46c1f8ba95cb8e501b4aa4970a646de8976c103c4f229e8c.jpg
Dandy Don Trump

because they're random ?

By selecting phone numbers in known Democratic Districts... You can use the computer to find numbers that are in the fifth ward of Houston by taking the number and finding the address of the individual that has that phone number...

Very good
Now if a poll does that, you can make a valid point that it is biased

Now, your problem is that you are claiming that EVERY poll, in every state, for week after week is preselecting its calls

If you believe that is happening, you must be a Trump voter

because they're random ?

Very good
Now if a poll does that, you can make a valid point that it is biased

Now, your problem is that you are claiming that EVERY poll, in every state, for week after week is preselecting its calls

If you believe that is happening, you must be a Trump voter

Do you believe it is impossible?

It is more possible than you think...

You have a crew that look up numbers for the fifth ward of Houston and then have the callers call those numbers... Also I am sure someone can create a program ( if one does not exist ) to do this with ease...

I was just answering your question with the possibility that it can be done...

There is a glass case in every Republican's Congressional office. And in this case is a smaller case that holds a blade, any blade but it is a dull blade. And glued to the glass on the front of the case is a sticker that reads 'In Case Of A Hillary Win In Texas - Break Glass'. Republicans would be sawing away at their wrists with a dull blade if Hillary wins Texas. And, it might happen.

If Hillary wins Texas I will stop referring to them as Taxus. It's the least I could do.

It will be interesting to watch what happens in Texas

We already know the Hispanic vote will go to Hillary
But what about the women's vote?

Not just the liberal bra burners but the hardline Republican women. Will they go into the privacy of the booth and say.........I have dealt with assholes like this my whole life, no way will I vote for this jerk
bra burnist.

Forum List

Back