Texas for Hillary

I doubt Texas will go to Hillary.

The last time the Democrats won that state was in 1976 when Carter won. Hell I voted for that boob and it just goes to show mistakes do happen. LOL
BTW, what was your reason for voting for Carter?

I believed what he was saying. Unfortunately for him Carter is probably the worst President this country has ever had.

You're a moron. Carter was a victim of events. In a history course at CAL, one of the Blue Book midterm exams asked the question: Does man make history, or does history make the man.

You would have flunked.

Yes Texas
Texas with 38 EVs
The same Texas that Romney won by 16 percent

Latest polls:
University of Houston Trump +3 Oct 7-12
UFAA-TV/Survey USA Trump +4 Oct 10-12

Polls a month prior to that had Trump +7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Proof that the polls are off this year.

Every poll in every state every week?

You are delusional
Yep. How could an extreme red state be this close? Why does this match Democrat predictions about a purple Texas one year out from election? You ever lived in Texas? Obviously not.

I know

Texas polls by Texas pollsters are biased against Trump
What do you think Yankee Trump is doing in Texas?

The last time the Democrats won that state was in 1976 when Carter won. Hell I voted for that boob and it just goes to show mistakes do happen. LOL

I believed what he was saying. Unfortunately for him Carter is probably the worst President this country has ever had.

You're a moron. Carter was a victim of events. In a history course at CAL, one of the Blue Book midterm exams asked the question: Does man make history, or does history make the man.

You would have flunked.

You are a fool. Carter was the worst President this country has ever had and only a MORON like you would think otherwise.

You would have flunked.

You are a fool. Carter was the worst President this country has ever had and only a MORON like you would think otherwise.

I stand by my comment, and my assessment that you are the fool who echo's others comments which have no basis in reality. Carter inherited Stagflation, an energy crisis and a revolution in Iran, whose hate for our country and The West was created long before Carter become POTUS.

If you were not ignorant of history and politics you might understand the Blue Book question I referenced (do you even know what a blue book is?); it's apparent you don't have a clue.

For others, able to and not totally brainwashed as is Claudette, consider the post WW I Mandates, later the CIA's nation building in Iran and the creation of the State of Israel, the Munich Olympics and the rise of OPEC.

You would have flunked.

I stand by my comment, and my assessment that you are the fool who echo's others comments which have no basis in reality. Carter inherited Stagflation, an energy crisis and a revolution in Iran, whose hate for our country and The West was created long before Carter become POTUS.

If you were not ignorant of history and politics you might understand the Blue Book question I referenced (do you even know what a blue book is?); it's apparent you don't have a clue.

For others, able to and not totally brainwashed as is Claudette, consider the post WW I Mandates, later the CIA's nation building in Iran and the creation of the State of Israel, the Munich Olympics and the rise of OPEC.

Of course you stand by your comment because you are a fool. No surprises there.

You would have flunked.

What specific actions made Carter the worst president?

Balancing the budget?
Middle East peace accord?

Yes Texas
Texas with 38 EVs

Latest polls:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

NEver going to happen.

Maybe not

How do you account for Trumps sinking poll numbers? How low will they drop?
Clown, as you and the rest of you scum have been told repeatedly, the polls, like you, lie.

Yes Texas
Texas with 38 EVs

Latest polls:

NEver going to happen.

Maybe not

Clown, as you and the rest of you scum have been told repeatedly, the polls, like you, lie.

You live there

How do you explain Romney winning by 16% in 2012 and Trump only leading by 3% in 2016?
I don't like it so they must be lying?
Why do Texas polls, run by Texans lie?

Texas has moved 4% towards Clinton in the last three weeks

Texas has 50% of its population comprised of Hispanic and other minority voters
Over 50% of the voters are women

If Hillary gets out the vote in Texas she can win the state
Yes.....Democrats tip their hand here. Flood the state with refugees and you win the state. Better yet, elect a Democrat Governor who appoints a Hispanic Sec. of State so you can steal the election like they did in Pennsylvania. Secretary of the Commonwealth
Who cares if you folks are fucked up. Who cares if everything you touch turns to shit. These new Americans are used to it. At least they can use the benefits that we worked and paid for, even though now that almost all of the baby-boomers are retired, we don't have enough benefits for everyone.
This is the Democratic Party folks. Shared misery. Course, as always, the Dems exclude themselves from having to use the same benefits that us Deplorables are left with.

Last edited:
Yes Texas
Texas with 38 EVs

Latest polls:

NEver going to happen.

Maybe not

You live there

How do you explain Romney winning by 16% in 2012 and Trump only leading by 3% in 2016?
Listen liberal scum, the last time I saw it, Trump was running and not Romney. Get it? Now spin your sorry ass some more, it's expected.

Yes.....Democrats tip their hand here. Flood the state with refugees and you win the state.
Who cares if you folks are fucked up. Who cares if everything you touch turns to shit. These new Americans are used to it. At least they can use the benefits that we worked and paid for.

There we go again

Why is REPUBLICAN state Texas allowing refugees to vote?
Are they that stupid?
Yes Texas
Texas with 38 EVs

Latest polls:

NEver going to happen.

Maybe not

You live there

Listen liberal scum, the last time I saw it, Trump was running and not Romney. Get it? Now spin your sorry ass some more, it's expected.

Its your state

What are you guys doing allowing a woman in a pantsuit to beat a fine Republican like Trump?

Yes.....Democrats tip their hand here. Flood the state with refugees and you win the state.
Who cares if you folks are fucked up. Who cares if everything you touch turns to shit. These new Americans are used to it. At least they can use the benefits that we worked and paid for.

There we go again

Are they that stupid?
NEver going to happen.

Maybe not

You live there

Its your state

What are you guys doing allowing a woman in a pantsuit to beat a fine Republican like Trump?
You act like every person in every state thinks the same.
Democrats have been pushing laws that make it easier for non-citizens to vote. All they need is an address and they can vote absentee. It is against the law to ask if a person is a citizen in border states. What makes you think all of these new refugees aren't voting?

There we go again

Are they that stupid?
Maybe not

You live there

Its your state

You act like every person in every state thinks the same.
Democrats have been pushing laws that make it easier for non-citizens to vote. All they need is an address and they can vote absentee. It is against the law to ask if a person is a citizen in border states. What makes you think all of these new refugees aren't voting?

Non-citizens can't vote

Why would Republican Texas pass laws to allow non citizens to vote?
Texas has voter ID

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, TexAss has been trending purple so it was only a matter of time before they went blue. This election may turn the entire country blue.
True, but that projection is several elections from now. It certainly won't be this year or 2020.

I think the poll is more an indication of Republicans not being Trump fans, just like a lot of Republicans across the US. This doesn't mean they'll become Hillary voters, just that they won't be voting for Trump. There's a difference.

Yes.....Democrats tip their hand here. Flood the state with refugees and you win the state. Better yet, elect a Democrat Governor who appoints a Hispanic Sec. of State so you can steal the election like they did in Pennsylvania. Secretary of the Commonwealth
Who cares if you folks are fucked up. Who cares if everything you touch turns to shit. These new Americans are used to it. At least they can use the benefits that we worked and paid for, even though now that almost all of the baby-boomers are retired, we don't have enough benefits for everyone.
This is the Democratic Party folks. Shared misery. Course, as always, the Dems exclude themselves from having to use the same benefits that us Deplorables are left with.
Texas has a Voter ID law.

Vote Texas

Well, to be fair, TexAss has been trending purple so it was only a matter of time before they went blue. This election may turn the entire country blue.
True, but that projection is several elections from now. It certainly won't be this year or 2020.

I think the poll is more an indication of Republicans not being Trump fans, just like a lot of Republicans across the US. This doesn't mean they'll become Hillary voters, just that they won't be voting for Trump. There's a difference.

It is a dilemma many Republicans are facing nationwide. They just can't pull the lever for Trump.
Some may vote Hillary
Others will just not vote for President
The whole state of Utah seems to be switching their vote to McMullin

All will make it easier for Clinton to win

It is a dilemma many Republicans are facing nationwide. They just can't pull the lever for Trump.
Some may vote Hillary
Others will just not vote for President
The whole state of Utah seems to be switching their vote to McMullin

All will make it easier for Clinton to win
True about Republicans and, unfortunately true, about Hillary winning.

The fact remains, Texas is highly unlikely to go blue in 2016. While the RCP link has Trump averaging +5.4 over Hillary, it also has Hillary +6.0 over Trump nationwide. If a +5.4 Trump lead in Texas gets the LWers all giddy about a Blue Texas, then why are they not shitting their pants over the fact Hillary is only +6 ahead of Trump nationwide?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Forum List

Back