Texas doctor protests abortion law by admitting he carried out procedure

The political process is the only means by which the people can fight against rightwing tyranny; that’s why Republican state lawmakers have enacted measures intended to suppress the right to vote and disenfranchise voters.
That's some tinfoil hat stuff there. States' rights and election integrity are not tyranny.

Correct, because the law would then have easily been struck down as unconstitutional
Dont say stuff you dont know

What would have happened is that the abortion crowd would have judge shopped and got an injunction till the SC lifted it

This way that didnt happen

Dont say stuff you dont know

What would have happened is that the abortion crowd would have judge shopped and got an injunction till the SC lifted it

This way that didnt happen

That is not fair.

If he didn't say shit he didn't know he'd have about 3 posts on this forum.

I heard about this yesterday.

We will have to wait to see what happens.
He's already been sued by two persons (at least). So we will see what happens next.

The whole thing is so bizarre. Think about the laws that are currently on the books... any of them.... like running a dog fighting ring or B&E.... Why shouldn't someone be able to sue a person running a dog fighting ring or the person who fenced the items taken during the burglary, if they are in Texas, as well?

if I were the AG I wouldnt want to hand the lib media a photo op and make him the celebrity that he’s obviously hoping to be

But I would put him in jail for practicing medicine without a license
He does have a license. He's delivered something like 10,000 children.

What a hero this man is. President Joe needs to appoint some judges to get this sorted.

The news is that several lawsuits were filed against the doctor. In both cases, the lawsuits were filed to force the Supreme Court to decide the constitutionality of it.

Forum List

Back