Texas doctor protests abortion law by admitting he carried out procedure

YAY! He performed a procedure...WHAT A HERO!!!!!

Jesus Tommy...you are a first rate bell end.

Well he is already doing humanitarian work in the third world. Best he stays where he is fighting an extremist regime.
If you are from Pakistan and a shill you need to be exterminated. And you are bringing a far more nasty United States to fruition.

Well he is already doing humanitarian work in the third world. Best he stays where he is fighting an extremist regime.

What is the law regarding abortion in your Native Pakistan?

Oh, wait....

So why hasn’t he been arrested?
if I were the AG I wouldnt want to hand the lib media a photo op and make him the celebrity that he’s obviously hoping to be

But I would put him in jail for practicing medicine without a license

Last edited:
Suspend is medical license in texas
Why? Did he botch the job? I just thought the state guaranteed $10,000 dollar bounty (which they would collect from anybody associated with the procedure [kind of like a tax] that would have the economic effect of stopping the procedures. It is not like they overturned Roe vs Wade or something.

Why? Did he botch the job? I just thought the state guaranteed $10,000 dollar bounty (which they would collect from anybody associated with the procedure [kind of like a tax] that would have the economic effect of stopping the procedures. It is not like they overturned Roe vs Wade or something.
Thats a good point

The actual Texas law does not call for jailing wayward doctors

Thats the answer I should have given

Forum List

Back