Texas District Makes Masks Part Of Dress Code To Get Around Abbott's Order

School boards can do whatever they damn please on dress code.
Idiot parents can homeskool if they don't like it.

I can't agree more. Those who don't want to use common sense measures like put on a mask shouldn't be able to spread their diseased germs around to innocent children.

Those who are too selfish to put on a mask to protect CHILDREN have no business in our public schools.

This is getting so beyond stupid.

I sure hope parents of children who contracted the virus at school start suing the state and the governor big time.

That's what making mask mandates illegal at school will do. Leave a lot of parents suing the state and governor.

Your post is so old and ridiculous.

Who says anyone uses those masks?

I guess you aren't smart enough to know that there are more than one type of masks.

Stop being so lame and ridiculous.

View attachment 527542
Not buying your source with the masks efficiency. Two of them has better virus efficiency than the bacterial/dust/pollen eficiency.
The virus being the smallest entity by far than the others. That makes no sense.

I can't agree more. Those who don't want to use common sense measures like put on a mask shouldn't be able to spread their diseased germs around to innocent children.

Those who are too selfish to put on a mask to protect CHILDREN have no business in our public schools.

This is getting so beyond stupid.

I sure hope parents of children who contracted the virus at school start suing the state and the governor big time.

That's what making mask mandates at school will do. Leave a lot of parents suing the state and governor.

Especially with the Delta variant. About ten times as many kids are in ERs as there were under the original Alpha and Delta is at least 10 times more transmissible. And instead of infecting 2 other people, the average is now 4-5. And average age of those dying has dropped by 10-15 years.

The governors in Floriduh and Texass are idiots. You're right, this will leave their states (and possibly themselves personally) extremely vulnerable to successful lawsuits.

No they can't. They must stay within the restrictions set forth by laws. The Texas Supreme Court has sided with Abbot. This is just more lawlessness unfolding from the idiots on the left. How soon before whiny teachers start burning down schools?

Still looking to a link to the win for Abbott. Even if true, he and DeSandToes have been slapped by the courts on several other issues.

Absolutely they can change their dress code. Don't think you'll find a state with school districts all following the exact same state dress code. They simply don't exist.

Still looking to a link to the win for Abbott. Even if true, he and DeSandToes have been slapped by the courts on several other issues.

Absolutely they can change their dress code. Don't think you'll find a state with school districts all following the same state dress code. They simply don't exist.
So you are so freaking ignorant of the topic at hand you have to qualify it with 'even if true'? Oh right, you're from Oregon, must have been the pilot plan that guided your Governor to her testing decision.

This is a very good way to get around the ban on mask mandates at the schools.

Change the dress code to include masks. The school board voted 5-1 in favor of the change.

Hopefully more school districts in Texas and other states will do this to keep the children safer.

It's just so sad that school districts have to do this. It's common sense to take necessary steps to keep the kids safe.

Republicans prove over and over again they don't give a damn about keeping children safe.

Another way to show obedience to your masters. I bet you are very proud to be a scared little moron, aren't you?

This is a very good way to get around the ban on mask mandates at the schools.

Change the dress code to include masks. The school board voted 5-1 in favor of the change.

Hopefully more school districts in Texas and other states will do this to keep the children safer.

It's just so sad that school districts have to do this. It's common sense to take necessary steps to keep the kids safe.

Republicans prove over and over again they don't give a damn about keeping children safe.

Very good.

Stay stupid.

Okay thanks. But clearly this is far from over. It was a stay - hardly a win.

The Texas Supreme Court issued an emergency stay on a temporary restraining order against Abbott’s order that bans mask mandates. A temporary injunction hearing will move forward, according to Jenkins.

My only suggestion to your post is changing the term “Republican” to “Republicon
:)-

Your post is so old and ridiculous.

Who says anyone uses those masks?

I guess you aren't smart enough to know that there are more than one type of masks.

Stop being so lame and ridiculous.

View attachment 527542
You should deport fascist ass to Australia, you'd fit right in with the hysterical fascists down under,

Okay, I checked with the Mr Googley. Generally, dress codes are established on a local (by school or by district) and NOT at a state level. I don't think federal or state courts are gonna touch this one. Nice work Paris Independent and nice job Dana! :)

Today, most states have laws that allow school boards to make dress code rules for students within their district to promote a safe, disciplined school environment, prevent interference with schoolwork and discipline, and to encourage uniformity of student dress.​
Generally, schools have the right to create rules that provide an effective public school education for its students. Both students and staff of primary, elementary, junior and senior high school campuses have the right to be safe and secure in their persons.​
Students and parents should obtain a copy of your school’s dress code policy to get an understanding of what may or may not be acceptable clothing at school.​

You should deport fascist ass to Australia, you'd fit right in with the hysterical fascists down under,

Looked to me like she was trying to choke the male officer too. And then she tried to kick the female officer. This Mask Karen deserved to be arrested. Laws are laws.

Forum List

Back