Texas District Makes Masks Part Of Dress Code To Get Around Abbott's Order

Just abortion because if a random woman decides to have a kid or not have a kid it doesn't pose a threat to your health or kill you either way.
Me wearing or not wearing a mask could maybe possibly cause someone else to get COVID and that might possibly lead to them being really sick or dying. Maybe. Abortion leads to death 100% of the time.

Me wearing or not wearing a mask could maybe possibly cause someone else to get COVID and that might possibly lead to them being really sick or dying. Maybe. Abortion leads to death 100% of the time.
That's the real problem here. They can't prove who spread what to whom. You could dry out the nonsense they are spewing and fertilize the lawn with it.

All the sports type masks are sponge masks dumb ass

They protect against pollen and dust to a minor extent. Nobody wears one to protect others from their COVID droplets Loony Bird. And it's a SPONGE for God's sake. That means it attracts and soaks up everyone else's bacteria for later inhalation. They are not acceptable in my state.

Just abortion because if a random woman decides to have a kid or not have a kid it doesn't pose a threat to your health or kill you either way.

It does to the "zygote"....rather unborn human being.

You derelicts don't give two shits about children. Cease the charades

What? Their dress code doesn't include Burqas? What about yellow stars or pink triangles?

Especially with the Delta variant. About ten times as many kids are in ERs as there were under the original Alpha and Delta is at least 10 times more transmissible. And instead of infecting 2 other people, the average is now 4-5. And average age of those dying has dropped by 10-15 years.

The governors in Floriduh and Texass are idiots. You're right, this will leave their states (and possibly themselves personally) extremely vulnerable to successful lawsuits.

The delta variant has 1 thousand times more the viral load than the original virus.

It's much more contagious than the original virus and as we are seeing, much more lethal to children.

Which is why I don't understand why the adults in Texas aren't doing all they can to protect those children.

It's down right selfish and wrong.

Okay, I checked with the Mr Googley. Generally, dress codes are established on a local (by school or by district) and NOT at a state level. I don't think federal or state courts are gonna touch this one. Nice work Paris Independent and nice job Dana! :)

Today, most states have laws that allow school boards to make dress code rules for students within their district to promote a safe, disciplined school environment, prevent interference with schoolwork and discipline, and to encourage uniformity of student dress.​
Generally, schools have the right to create rules that provide an effective public school education for its students. Both students and staff of primary, elementary, junior and senior high school campuses have the right to be safe and secure in their persons.​
Students and parents should obtain a copy of your school’s dress code policy to get an understanding of what may or may not be acceptable clothing at school.​

It's a very cleaver way to get around the stupid selfishness of the Texas governor.

I hope all the school districts in Texas and Florida adopt those dress codes.

How do you know what the zygote is feeling? Did it tell you? Besides its a parasite unable to live without sucking life out of the mom.

A zygotę doesn't have a central nervous system and it doesn't have a brain.

So it can't think or feel anything.

All a zygotę is, is a clump of cells.

The thing is, those who are now screaming about my body my choice, never believed in that until now.

So I guess it only applies to those who want to be selfish to spread the virus to as many people as possible killing many of them.

The people who they infect sure don't have a choice.

Its not really a kid. Its a parasite at the time of abortion.

You don't catch the flu anywhere near as easily as you catch covid and covid kills way more people.
No, a fetus is not a parasite, the 'science' does not back you on that.
The COVID 'without being checked' with a vaccination kills more people.
If we didn't have flu vaccinations how many more would die because of the flu.
Context is everything

Looked to me like she was trying to choke the male officer too. And then she tried to kick the female officer. This Mask Karen deserved to be arrested. Laws are laws.
I have quoted this animal so you may see its naked fascism first hand, its grotesque hatred of freedom and its responsibilities, this animal is the enemy, do you understand, there is no reasoning with this thing, its consumed with hate and intolerance masquerading as "liberalism!"

There is nothing liberal about above animal, this is the same exact fascism that was behind Nazi Germany, exactly the same!

Forum List

Back