Texas District Makes Masks Part Of Dress Code To Get Around Abbott's Order

No, a fetus is not a parasite, the 'science' does not back you on that.
The COVID 'without being checked' with a vaccination kills more people.
If we didn't have flu vaccinations how many more would die because of the flu.
Context is everything
Youre not making sense. A parasite is something that takes resources from the host.

Covid has a vax that you wont take and it still kills more than flu does. Go check the numbers. Besides wearing a mask nearly wiped out the flu since this pandemic.

"A year full of social distancing, mask wearing, hand washing and staying at home to prevent coronavirus spread rendered the 2020-2021 influenza season practically nonexistent."

A zygotę doesn't have a central nervous system and it doesn't have a brain.

So it can't think or feel anything.

All a zygotę is, is a clump of cells.

The thing is, those who are now screaming about my body my choice, never believed in that until now.

So I guess it only applies to those who want to be selfish to spread the virus to as many people as possible killing many of them.

The people who they infect sure don't have a choice.

A zygote will...,if you cease murdering them, asshole

Here's a flash, you were once a zygote

They protect against pollen and dust to a minor extent. Nobody wears one to protect others from their COVID droplets Loony Bird. And it's a SPONGE for God's sake. That means it attracts and soaks up everyone else's bacteria for later inhalation. They are not acceptable in my state.
Amazon product

No one is using masks that look like that in your state? I'm calling bullshit. Masks like that are everywhere. Between those and the cloth masks they make up probably 75-80% of the masks people are wearing. Except where you live apparently... Fuck off.

Our private school here just announced a mask mandate for all. Our public school is giving a choice.

Our private school here just announced a mask mandate for all. Our public school is giving a choice.

You'll find private schools are private and listen to the. parents paying the tuition

Our children attend private schools and the parents demanded a choice. The choice won

It's always about the dollar

What happens if the parents just say no my child isnt wearing a mask over their face. What can the school board really do? That's the bottom line isn't it. Too many people just say ok and knuckle under to these mini dictators who are acting outside their authority. If enough people just said fuck off I'm not doing it, then their power is taken away. They aren't going to expel or suspend a significant number of the kids in the school.

You’re fucking goofy and QRONG assclown!
WTF are you talking about? Few if any people are even using masks where I live and the ones that do aren't using N95's or even the surgical masks they are using ones they can wash and reuse. I dont know where you live but I find it hard to believe that it's that much different anywhere else. At the end of the day people 1, dont actually want to wear a mask. 2, if they do wear one they dont want to spend a dollar every time they go in and out of a store so they use reusable masks. Which are ironically the most useless.... Sorry if that hurts your feelings but it's just the facts.

WTF are you talking about? Few if any people are even using masks where I live and the ones that do aren't using N95's or even the surgical masks they are using ones they can wash and reuse. I dont know where you live but I find it hard to believe that it's that much different anywhere else. At the end of the day people 1, dont actually want to wear a mask. 2, if they do wear one they dont want to spend a dollar every time they go in and out of a store so they use reusable masks. Which are ironically the most useless.... Sorry if that hurts your feelings but it's just the facts.

Clearly, you live in illiterate, Goober hell. Bet it’s one of the most infected/ dying states ;)

This is a very good way to get around the ban on mask mandates at the schools.

Change the dress code to include masks. The school board voted 5-1 in favor of the change.

Hopefully more school districts in Texas and other states will do this to keep the children safer.

It's just so sad that school districts have to do this. It's common sense to take necessary steps to keep the kids safe.

Republicans prove over and over again they don't give a damn about keeping children safe.

It's very sad that the kids even have to go back to the classroom. Masks are not going to prevent the spread of Covid-19, especially the Delta variant. Last year few kids were getting sick, this year many more are dying and they currently don't have a vaccine for kids. This is irresponsible and when kids start dying nationwide, I will say I told you so. Dumb is dumb.

School boards can do whatever they damn please on dress code.
Idiot parents can homeskool if they don't like it.
Homeschooling would be the best for all students this year. There are no vaccine for kids and they are at risk, the Covid numbers will jump when school starts, we all know and are expecting that. Pretty stupid to bring school back, I wonder if we will ever learn.

A zygote will...,if you cease murdering them, asshole

Here's a flash, you were once a zygote

And this was once a pine cone. So beat it!

1629323971465.jpeg

Homeschooling would be the best for all students this year. There are no vaccine for kids and they are at risk, the Covid numbers will jump when school starts, we all know and are expecting that. Pretty stupid to bring school back, I wonder if we will ever learn.

Meh, kids need to socialize and be IN a classroom - Period.

Your post is so old and ridiculous.

Who says anyone uses those masks?

I guess you aren't smart enough to know that there are more than one type of masks.

Stop being so lame and ridiculous.

View attachment 527542
No context.....IOW, a lie of omission.

Medical grade surgical masks are only good for about 1/2 hour in a sterile theater with negative atmospheric pressurization.

The face diapers you get off the shelf are worse than useless...They're bacteria sinks.

It's very sad that the kids even have to go back to the classroom. Masks are not going to prevent the spread of Covid-19, especially the Delta variant. Last year few kids were getting sick, this year many more are dying and they currently don't have a vaccine for kids. This is irresponsible and when kids start dying nationwide, I will say I told you so. Dumb is dumb.
Nothing “prevents” the spread. Masks slow it the F down.

Forum List

Back