Texas Democrats walk-out on Voting Rights bill

Apparently democracy is only good when your side wins, otherwise it’s OK to stifle it. Silly Democrats….
Yes because Democracy is served by cutting down on time to vote on a Sunday. All in the name of election integrity of course.
Election day has always been the second Tuesday in Nov. Not the month before or the second Sunday in the week with a full moon. It is ELECTION DAY. Accommodations must be made by all employers, BY LAW, to allow you time to vote. For crying out loud, what is next? Do you want to mark the ballot too? Oh--silly me, you're a democrat, you already do that.
That's not true. There are 21 states who do not have laws forcing employers to give time off to vote for employees.

29 states make employers give you 2 hours to vote, of with 7 states don't require paying employee for hours missed, the 22 other states do require paying worker up to 2 hours, no more.

Those standing 5 to 7 hours in the long line to vote in Florida or Georgia etc, DO NOT GET PAID, nor have laws giving time off.

Once again the corrupt and racist Texas Democrat Legislators have walked out instead of doing their duty.
The last time that they did it was when they walked out over redistricting.
The Yellow Press is calling the Texas Voting Rights bill "voter suppression" and "racial discrimination"
When someone votes twice they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
When a non-citizen votes in our elections they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
Mail-in ballots is wide open voter fraud.
Voter ID laws protect everyone's Right to Vote.
If Democrat Voters don't have an ID, then the corrupt Dem politicians should help them get one.
Democrats are habitual liars and cheaters who cannot win without cheating.

How can someone vote twice when someone who voted absentee, can not vote in person, and visa versa, due to being checked as voted on the first vote cast in their name?

Texas cuts days of early voting,
Texas cut early voting hours,
Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut their legislated drive through voting.
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

How do any of those things cut down on voter fraud, that never happened before these new laws, in the first place?

Of COURSE this is specifically directed at reducing the votes of citizens that lean Democratic....

Sunday voting is a way black church going voters, got to the polls....

Souls to the Polls...

Was a black initiative, after church, buses and rides were offered to get their church goers to the precinct they vote at....

The Repubs cut Sunday voting....WHY???

WHAT MAKES SUNDAY, ANY LESS SAFE, THAN VOTING MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY?

How does reducing days, or hours make it less fraudulent???

PLEASE, stop your right wing bull crap about these voting restriction bills are about preventing fraud.... Or making voters feel safer and more secure voting....that's utter bull shit, and YOU ALL KNOW IT.

Geez, you all suck at democracy....!!!!!!!

You are just a bunch of turds, going along with this republican scam

It’s 2021. Why and how do Blacks need special assistance to vote as opposed to any other ethnic group. Every other ethnic group finds their ways to the polls. Further, we have absentee Balloting where all it takes is a phone call or email request to get a ballot and vote. For the elderly, special assistance is permitted.

Perhaps Churchas should get with the times and have Absentee Voting drives on Sundays if they want to help.
Utter bull shit excuses for your crooked Republican legislatures.....

Answer my question.....

How does voting Sunday morning make it fraudulent but voting Sunday afternoon is not?

How does cutting early voting days or hours make it less fraudulent?

Once again the corrupt and racist Texas Democrat Legislators have walked out instead of doing their duty.
The Yellow Press is calling the Texas Voting Rights bill "voter suppression" and "racial discrimination"
When a non-citizen votes in our elections they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
If Democrat Voters don't have an ID, then the corrupt Dem politicians should help them get one.

How can someone vote twice when someone who voted absentee, can not vote in person, and visa versa, due to being checked as voted on the first vote cast in their name?

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

How do any of those things cut down on voter fraud, that never happened before these new laws, in the first place?

Of COURSE this is specifically directed at reducing the votes of citizens that lean Democratic....

Souls to the Polls...

Was a black initiative, after church, buses and rides were offered to get their church goers to the precinct they vote at....

PLEASE, stop your right wing bull crap about these voting restriction bills are about preventing fraud.... Or making voters feel safer and more secure voting....that's utter bull shit, and YOU ALL KNOW IT.

It’s 2021. Why and how do Blacks need special assistance to vote as opposed to any other ethnic group. Every other ethnic group finds their ways to the polls. Further, we have absentee Balloting where all it takes is a phone call or email request to get a ballot and vote. For the elderly, special assistance is permitted.

Perhaps Churchas should get with the times and have Absentee Voting drives on Sundays if they want to help.

Answer my question.....

How does voting Sunday morning make it fraudulent but voting Sunday afternoon is not?

You can’t or won’t answer my question on why in 2021 with absentee and mail in voting in place there needs to be so many special, expanded voting days and hours?

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

Souls to the Polls...

Answer my question.....

You can’t or won’t answer my question on why in 2021 with absentee and mail in voting in place there needs to be so many special, expanded voting days and hours?
When Democrats vote multiple times they need more days to vote.
That is the real reason why they want 3 weeks to vote.
The Democrats are Liars and Cheaters.
They do not actually believe in the Right to Vote.
They believe in their right to vote multiple times
When the Democrats vote twice, they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
voteridkslfsldfksld.jpg

Those standing 5 to 7 hours in the long line to vote in Florida or Georgia etc, DO NOT GET PAID, nor have laws giving time off.
Link? That 5-7 hours bullshit doesn't hold water. I didn't say they had to pay for the time off and I actually believe paid time off to vote should be illegal. Unpaid time off is another story. Also the polls are open in most states from 7 to 7. That is 12 hours--if you are required to work during that time--employers ARE required to provide time off.

California turns out to be one of the "dumbest" states in the union with an average IQ of only around 95.2
Where are the smart Republicans found? The states with the highest level of education per person are blue.

Hey jackass, we were talking about intelligence, now you're trying to change it to education. Do you have any idea that education doesn't make you "smarter?" Education is training for a career or job, intelligence is a native ability one is born with. Getting a college degree doesn't raise your IQ, stupid.

If blue states have more education, it is only because that is where most big colleges are, followed by high tech companies to hire them. Doesn't change the fact that Californians have one of the lowest average IQs of any state!

View attachment 495899

Here we can see the average IQ in CA is 95.5, second only to Mississippi. I see no correlation between "color" of state and IQ. Half the smartest states appear Blue while others are red. Same with the lowest IQs---- some are red states like Miss, La, and Alabama, yet others are Ca, Nevada and New Mexico, blue states.

It never fails that the minute a Lefty like you starts putting down others for lack of IQ, you come along and say something really dumb to disprove your own theory! :21:
Another ignorant right winger against education.
Indoctrination is not education.
I was a very good educator, I know the difference.
Says you. I imagine Hitler thought he was a good and benevolent leader too.
What an ignorant statement.

Ignorant? Why? People like you who incessantly attack and criticize others denouncing their statements as wrong or ignorant without offering ANY evidence much less proof supporting their claims are just one more a-hole in the dark barking out your partisan claptrap.

Put another way, you just like to talk a lot but say nothing.

California turns out to be one of the "dumbest" states in the union with an average IQ of only around 95.2
Where are the smart Republicans found? The states with the highest level of education per person are blue.

Hey jackass, we were talking about intelligence, now you're trying to change it to education. Do you have any idea that education doesn't make you "smarter?" Education is training for a career or job, intelligence is a native ability one is born with. Getting a college degree doesn't raise your IQ, stupid.

If blue states have more education, it is only because that is where most big colleges are, followed by high tech companies to hire them. Doesn't change the fact that Californians have one of the lowest average IQs of any state!

View attachment 495899

Here we can see the average IQ in CA is 95.5, second only to Mississippi. I see no correlation between "color" of state and IQ. Half the smartest states appear Blue while others are red. Same with the lowest IQs---- some are red states like Miss, La, and Alabama, yet others are Ca, Nevada and New Mexico, blue states.

It never fails that the minute a Lefty like you starts putting down others for lack of IQ, you come along and say something really dumb to disprove your own theory! :21:

Blow me, creep. I've got more education in my pinky finger than your whole brain, numbnut, and am prepared to prove it any time. Can you even find the answer(s) to this math question?

View attachment 496237
Your statement shows your ignorance.

Blow me, NoNuts. I don't have a pair of your magic goggles to see the invisible ignorance that only YOU see without any accompanying evidence ever supporting your position.

Put another way, butthole, TALK IS CHEAP.

With you, it is more than cheap, it is FREE.

View attachment 495899

Ignorant? Why? People like you who incessantly attack and criticize others denouncing their statements as wrong or ignorant without offering ANY evidence much less proof supporting their claims are just one more a-hole in the dark barking out your partisan claptrap.

It is how I deal with stupid people. Not worth the effort.

View attachment 495899

There it is, the indoctrinator in you. I've never met an EDUCATOR who EVER said anyone was not worth the effort. You're an educator in your own mind. Where did they allow you to teach--pre school? You sir, are a moron. I have associated with REAL educators for over 50 years and you ain't one.

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

Souls to the Polls...

Answer my question.....

Democrat mantra--VOTE EARLY----------AND OFTEN.

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

Souls to the Polls...

Answer my question.....

Election day is the second Tuesday in November. This ain't Canada---the racist country that requires identification to vote.

It is how I deal with stupid people.

So you deal with all you disagree with by:
  1. Calling them stupid and ignorant.
  2. Then saying more stupid crap to confirm YOUR stupidity and ignorance!
  3. Finally, running from an informed rebuttal because you know your statements can't be defended.

I've never met an EDUCATOR who EVER said anyone was not worth the effort. You're an educator in your own mind. Where did they allow you to teach--pre school? You sir, are a moron. I have associated with REAL educators for over 50 years and you ain't one.

NoNuts claims to be an educator? Let's hope not for the children's sake. I have some experience in teaching and tutoring a little and have run into three people here now claiming to be in teaching or education.
  1. The first turned out to be a sick freak hung up on Japanese scat porn.
  2. The second claimed both electronic and math teaching experience. When I pressed the issue, they couldn't explain a simple electronics problem to me nor explain a very simple math terminology problem to others here.
  3. Now NoNuts. Nuff said.
The hallmark of any good educator is not only the DESIRE to educate, but the ABILITY to take complex issues and organize and state them in simple, easy-to-follow formats.

Those anti-American Dimm's take their ball and go away like petulant children when they don't get their way!
This is not the American Way!!
They are, indeed, the threat to Democracy!!!

I've never met an EDUCATOR who EVER said anyone was not worth the effort. You're an educator in your own mind. Where did they allow you to teach--pre school? You sir, are a moron. I have associated with REAL educators for over 50 years and you ain't one.

NoNuts claims to be an educator? Let's hope not for the children's sake. I have some experience in teaching and tutoring a little and have run into three people here now claiming to be in teaching or education.
  2. The second claimed both electronic and math teaching experience. When I pressed the issue, they couldn't explain a simple electronics problem to me nor explain a very simple math terminology problem to others here.
The hallmark of any good educator is not only the DESIRE to educate, but the ABILITY to take complex issues and organize and state them in simple, easy-to-follow formats.
Yeah, these so-called educators have done some educating, to be perfectly fair. They have taught me that they are no more than common liars.

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

Souls to the Polls...

Answer my question.....

the Republican States are RESTRICTING absentee voting compared to the 2020 election a d are restricting voting hours, restrict ing voting days, and restricting who will be a!lowed to absentee vote, banning drive through voting, restricting ballot drop off boxes to two in an entire county....

Texas never allowed COVID as an absentee ballot excuse, and already was the most difficult state out of the 50 states for citizens to exercise their right to vote...

How do these measures make anyone more secure from fraud? Isn't that just a BULL SHIT EXCUSE for all of these Republican governors to restrict voting even more, and doing so in unison?

You would think they'd be adding mandatory paper ballots to their voting machines, review the accuracy of their vote counting machines, and more checks and balance measures to their processes...???

Instead the scumbags are just finding ways to make it harder for citizens, yes citizens, to vote.... How does that make any Texan, feel more secure?

I honestly do not understand why any American citizen, would think this is A OK to do....?

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

Souls to the Polls...

Answer my question.....

the Republican States are RESTRICTING absentee voting compared to the 2020 election a d are restricting voting hours, restrict ing voting days, and restricting who will be a!lowed to absentee vote, banning drive through voting, restricting ballot drop off boxes to two in an entire county....

Texas never allowed COVID as an absentee ballot excuse, and already was the most difficult state out of the 50 states for citizens to exercise their right to vote...

How do these measures make anyone more secure from fraud? Isn't that just a BULL SHIT EXCUSE for all of these Republican governors to restrict voting even more, and doing so in unison?

You would think they'd be adding mandatory paper ballots to their voting machines, review the accuracy of their vote counting machines, and more checks and balance measures to their processes...???

Instead the scumbags are just finding ways to make it harder for citizens, yes citizens, to vote.... How does that make any Texan, feel more secure?

I honestly do not understand why any American citizen, would think this is A OK to do....?
Election DAY is the second Tuesday in Nov. People of every ethnicity have voted on that day for 100 years. In this day and age, voting is easier than ever before. To say that anyone is preventing people from voting is like pissing in the wind. STUPID.

Yeah, these so-called educators have done some educating, to be perfectly fair. They have taught me that they are no more than common liars.

I've found that in about 9 out of 10 cases here, people who go too far apparently bragging about themselves, whether skills, accomplishments or property, when pressed, cannot back any of it up.

One guy here used to claim several businesses, big beachfront homes in both Ca and Fl., and a fleet of personal yachts. :uhh:

Someone here once challenged statements I made about prior businesses I used to own and I put up redacted copies of my former state tax licenses to said businesses!

Though bitter enemies, one detractor upon seeing that paid me the compliment of admitting that my case was the first where he ever saw anyone here really back up any claim they made.

I think a lot of people come here to ESCAPE the fact that in their real life, they are total losers, and vent their bitterness and animus about themselves and the "raw deal" life dealt them by projecting it onto Trump and his supporters instead, because they are both HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL.

Many others here are simply MENTALLY ILL. It doesn't take them long to leave their footprints in their own butter.

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

Souls to the Polls...

Answer my question.....

Democrat mantra--VOTE EARLY----------AND OFTEN.
how many fing times do you need to be told, YOU CAN'T VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES IN YOUR STATE ELECTIONS?

YOU VOTE once IN your assigned precinct, then you are restricted from voting a second time, your name is checked off as VOTED...

what part of a hat, do you not understand?

Honestly, What is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back