Texas Democrats walk-out on Voting Rights bill

California turns out to be one of the "dumbest" states in the union with an average IQ of only around 95.2
Where are the smart Republicans found? The states with the highest level of education per person are blue.

Hey jackass, we were talking about intelligence, now you're trying to change it to education. Do you have any idea that education doesn't make you "smarter?" Education is training for a career or job, intelligence is a native ability one is born with. Getting a college degree doesn't raise your IQ, stupid.

If blue states have more education, it is only because that is where most big colleges are, followed by high tech companies to hire them. Doesn't change the fact that Californians have one of the lowest average IQs of any state!

View attachment 495899

Here we can see the average IQ in CA is 95.5, second only to Mississippi. I see no correlation between "color" of state and IQ. Half the smartest states appear Blue while others are red. Same with the lowest IQs---- some are red states like Miss, La, and Alabama, yet others are Ca, Nevada and New Mexico, blue states.

It never fails that the minute a Lefty like you starts putting down others for lack of IQ, you come along and say something really dumb to disprove your own theory! :21:
Another ignorant right winger against education.

Blow me, creep. I've got more education in my pinky finger than your whole brain, numbnut, and am prepared to prove it any time. Can you even find the answer(s) to this math question?

View attachment 496237
In my experience, anyone who feels the need to call people names to get their point across generally isn't very smart.

In fact, some of the smartest people I ever met couldn't care less whether or no not someone could solve any particular equation. Nor were they very likely to try to show how smart they were. They talked and people listened because it was very obvious they knew what they were talking about.

California turns out to be one of the "dumbest" states in the union with an average IQ of only around 95.2
Where are the smart Republicans found? The states with the highest level of education per person are blue.

Hey jackass, we were talking about intelligence, now you're trying to change it to education. Do you have any idea that education doesn't make you "smarter?" Education is training for a career or job, intelligence is a native ability one is born with. Getting a college degree doesn't raise your IQ, stupid.

If blue states have more education, it is only because that is where most big colleges are, followed by high tech companies to hire them. Doesn't change the fact that Californians have one of the lowest average IQs of any state!

View attachment 495899

Here we can see the average IQ in CA is 95.5, second only to Mississippi. I see no correlation between "color" of state and IQ. Half the smartest states appear Blue while others are red. Same with the lowest IQs---- some are red states like Miss, La, and Alabama, yet others are Ca, Nevada and New Mexico, blue states.

It never fails that the minute a Lefty like you starts putting down others for lack of IQ, you come along and say something really dumb to disprove your own theory! :21:

Blow me, creep. I've got more education in my pinky finger than your whole brain, numbnut, and am prepared to prove it any time. Can you even find the answer(s) to this math question?

View attachment 496237
In my experience, anyone who feels the need to call people names to get their point across generally isn't very smart.

In fact, some of the smartest people I ever met couldn't care less whether or no not someone could solve any particular equation. Nor were they very likely to try to show how smart they were. They talked and people listened because it was very obvious they knew what they were talking about.
And that is why no one listens to you, fuck up--the name you chose, not mine.

View attachment 495899

View attachment 496237

Apparently, you listened to me close enough to come up with a bad pun. So don't look but you just proved yourself wrong. Thank you for making my point. :p

View attachment 495899

View attachment 496237

Apparently, you listened to me close enough to come up with a bad pun. So don't look but you just proved yourself wrong. Thank you for making my point. :p
If you don't like it, don't use it. You contradicted your own point.

View attachment 495899

View attachment 496237

So . . . . moral of the story: be insulted incessantly by leftwing trash mis-typing how dumb everyone is he doesn't agree with but don't call them out or point out their hypocrisy or stupidity or more snowflake Lefties will say shit about you?

Wha
Apparently democracy is only good when your side wins, otherwise it’s OK to stifle it. Silly Democrats….
Yes because Democracy is served by cutting down on time to vote on a Sunday. All in the name of election integrity of course.
what difference does time to vote make if elected reps just invalidate elections using parliamentary intransigence gimmicks? Why bother?

Apparently democracy is only good when your side wins, otherwise it’s OK to stifle it. Silly Democrats….
Yes because Democracy is served by cutting down on time to vote on a Sunday. All in the name of election integrity of course.
Election day has always been the second Tuesday in Nov. Not the month before or the second Sunday in the week with a full moon. It is ELECTION DAY. Accommodations must be made by all employers, BY LAW, to allow you time to vote. For crying out loud, what is next? Do you want to mark the ballot too? Oh--silly me, you're a democrat, you already do that.

Once again the corrupt and racist Texas Democrat Legislators have walked out instead of doing their duty.
The last time that they did it was when they walked out over redistricting.
The Yellow Press is calling the Texas Voting Rights bill "voter suppression" and "racial discrimination"
When someone votes twice they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
When a non-citizen votes in our elections they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
Mail-in ballots is wide open voter fraud.
Voter ID laws protect everyone's Right to Vote.
If Democrat Voters don't have an ID, then the corrupt Dem politicians should help them get one.
Democrats are habitual liars and cheaters who cannot win without cheating.

When people vote twice, but people in Wyoming are given four times the voting power than those in Texas and California no one gives a damn.

It's crazy.

Another idiot who doesn't understand how electoral votes are allocated. Let me help you out. A state gets one electoral vote for each U.S. House Representative and Senator. The number of House Reps in each state is determined by the state's population, based on the census.

So no, the people of Wyoming do not have 4 times the voting power of California and Texas. That is so absurd I don't even want to know how you concocted it.
-Population Wyoming... let's call it 600000, I'm a generous sort. Number of Senators 2 Wyoming Population 2021 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs)
Population California... let's call it 39 million. Number of Senators 2

Relative voting power Wyoming, California. 65 to 1. So I guess you're kind of right it's not 4.

Actual result in the senate that is split 50/50, Republicans have the same number of senators while at the same time representing 41 MILLION, as 41 and 6 zeros fewer Americans than their Democratic counterparts.

-In the presidential races it becomes even more interesting. In the last 30 years, Republicans have won the majority of the voters exactly 1 time, yet they have been able to provide the president 3 times.

- As for the house.
Gerrymandering has succeeded in making a lot of these races so unfair that 20 or 30 percent disparity between votes and actual seats gained are not uncommon.
The Senate is supposed to represent the states, not the people in the states. Therefore, each state has equal representation. It simply doesn't matter how many people live there. That's why the democrats are so hell-bent on making DC and Puerto Rico into states, so they would gain 4 new democrat Senators who represent not very many people.

Which is such a bad system.

It's also why the Republicans are hell-bent on stopping the US CITIZENS of the USA from getting statehood and representation in the Senate.
No state should house the federal government. That was intended from the start.

And the US Constitution was designed to be fluid, with an amendment process so that things wouldn't get stuck in 1789.

Once again the corrupt and racist Texas Democrat Legislators have walked out instead of doing their duty.
The Yellow Press is calling the Texas Voting Rights bill "voter suppression" and "racial discrimination"
When a non-citizen votes in our elections they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
If Democrat Voters don't have an ID, then the corrupt Dem politicians should help them get one.

When people vote twice, but people in Wyoming are given four times the voting power than those in Texas and California no one gives a damn.

It's crazy.

Another idiot who doesn't understand how electoral votes are allocated. Let me help you out. A state gets one electoral vote for each U.S. House Representative and Senator. The number of House Reps in each state is determined by the state's population, based on the census.

So no, the people of Wyoming do not have 4 times the voting power of California and Texas. That is so absurd I don't even want to know how you concocted it.
-Population Wyoming... let's call it 600000, I'm a generous sort. Number of Senators 2 Wyoming Population 2021 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs)

Relative voting power Wyoming, California. 65 to 1. So I guess you're kind of right it's not 4.

Actual result in the senate that is split 50/50, Republicans have the same number of senators while at the same time representing 41 MILLION, as 41 and 6 zeros fewer Americans than their Democratic counterparts.

-In the presidential races it becomes even more interesting. In the last 30 years, Republicans have won the majority of the voters exactly 1 time, yet they have been able to provide the president 3 times.

- As for the house.
Gerrymandering has succeeded in making a lot of these races so unfair that 20 or 30 percent disparity between votes and actual seats gained are not uncommon.
The Senate is supposed to represent the states, not the people in the states. Therefore, each state has equal representation. It simply doesn't matter how many people live there. That's why the democrats are so hell-bent on making DC and Puerto Rico into states, so they would gain 4 new democrat Senators who represent not very many people.

It's also why the Republicans are hell-bent on stopping the US CITIZENS of the USA from getting statehood and representation in the Senate.

And the US Constitution was designed to be fluid, with an amendment process so that things wouldn't get stuck in 1789.

That's right. And the amendment process should be followed in order to change an express provision of the Constitution, not circumvented by a contingent of federal legislators simply because you desire the result.

It's crazy.

- As for the house.

So why are liberals hell-bent on getting around it without amending it? If you don't like what says, amend it, don't try to ignore it.

It's crazy.

- As for the house.

That's right. And the amendment process should be followed in order to change an express provision of the Constitution, not circumvented by a contingent of federal legislators simply because you desire the result.

No, the amendment process can do whatever the people changing it want it to do.

However the Founders implemented a balance of powers because they KNEW that people would try and circumvent the constitution.

It's why the current FPTP two party system is so DANGEROUS. Because it's so easy to circumvent the constitution. Put in place Proportional Representation and it'd change. But there's a reason you're told to think that FPTP is a great system. Because people manipulating the people prefer it. It's easier for them to manipulate you.

It's crazy.

- As for the house.

So why are liberals hell-bent on getting around it without amending it? If you don't like what says, amend it, don't try to ignore it.

Both sides have people who want to get around it without amending it. Don't pretend it's just some Liberals and no one else.

Dems are the enemy of western civilization
Do us a favor & get the fuck out. It's assholes like you who are destroying this Country for sane people all for the sake of The Orange Blob who wouldn't piss an any of you if you were on fire.

How can someone vote twice when someone who voted absentee, can not vote in person, and visa versa, due to being checked as voted on the first vote cast in their name?

Texas cuts days of early voting,
Texas cut early voting hours,
Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut their legislated drive through voting.
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

How do any of those things cut down on voter fraud, that never happened before these new laws, in the first place?

Of COURSE this is specifically directed at reducing the votes of citizens that lean Democratic....

Sunday voting is a way black church going voters, got to the polls....

Souls to the Polls...

Was a black initiative, after church, buses and rides were offered to get their church goers to the precinct they vote at....

The Repubs cut Sunday voting....WHY???

WHAT MAKES SUNDAY, ANY LESS SAFE, THAN VOTING MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY?

How does reducing days, or hours make it less fraudulent???

PLEASE, stop your right wing bull crap about these voting restriction bills are about preventing fraud.... Or making voters feel safer and more secure voting....that's utter bull shit, and YOU ALL KNOW IT.

Geez, you all suck at democracy....!!!!!!!

You are just a bunch of turds, going along with this republican scam
Republicans have a solution and are in search of the problem.

View attachment 495899

Indoctrination is not education.
I was a very good educator, I know the difference.
Says you. I imagine Hitler thought he was a good and benevolent leader too.
What an ignorant statement.

View attachment 495899

View attachment 496237
Your statement shows your ignorance.

View attachment 495899

View attachment 496237

They are so easy.

How can someone vote twice when someone who voted absentee, can not vote in person, and visa versa, due to being checked as voted on the first vote cast in their name?

Texas cuts days of early voting,
Texas cut early voting hours,
Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut their legislated drive through voting.
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

How do any of those things cut down on voter fraud, that never happened before these new laws, in the first place?

Of COURSE this is specifically directed at reducing the votes of citizens that lean Democratic....

Sunday voting is a way black church going voters, got to the polls....

Souls to the Polls...

Was a black initiative, after church, buses and rides were offered to get their church goers to the precinct they vote at....

The Repubs cut Sunday voting....WHY???

WHAT MAKES SUNDAY, ANY LESS SAFE, THAN VOTING MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY?

How does reducing days, or hours make it less fraudulent???

PLEASE, stop your right wing bull crap about these voting restriction bills are about preventing fraud.... Or making voters feel safer and more secure voting....that's utter bull shit, and YOU ALL KNOW IT.

Geez, you all suck at democracy....!!!!!!!

You are just a bunch of turds, going along with this republican scam

It’s 2021. Why and how do Blacks need special assistance to vote as opposed to any other ethnic group. Every other ethnic group finds their ways to the polls. Further, we have absentee Balloting where all it takes is a phone call or email request to get a ballot and vote. For the elderly, special assistance is permitted.

Perhaps Churchas should get with the times and have Absentee Voting drives on Sundays if they want to help.

Forum List

Back