Texas Democrats walk-out on Voting Rights bill

Once again the corrupt and racist Texas Democrat Legislators have walked out instead of doing their duty.
The last time that they did it was when they walked out over redistricting.
The Yellow Press is calling the Texas Voting Rights bill "voter suppression" and "racial discrimination"
When someone votes twice they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
When a non-citizen votes in our elections they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
Mail-in ballots is wide open voter fraud.
Voter ID laws protect everyone's Right to Vote.
If Democrat Voters don't have an ID, then the corrupt Dem politicians should help them get one.
Democrats are habitual liars and cheaters who cannot win without cheating.

How can someone vote twice when someone who voted absentee, can not vote in person, and visa versa, due to being checked as voted on the first vote cast in their name?

Texas cuts days of early voting,
Texas cut early voting hours,
Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut their legislated drive through voting.
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

How do any of those things cut down on voter fraud, that never happened before these new laws, in the first place?

Of COURSE this is specifically directed at reducing the votes of citizens that lean Democratic....

Sunday voting is a way black church going voters, got to the polls....

Souls to the Polls...

Was a black initiative, after church, buses and rides were offered to get their church goers to the precinct they vote at....

The Repubs cut Sunday voting....WHY???

WHAT MAKES SUNDAY, ANY LESS SAFE, THAN VOTING MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY?

How does reducing days, or hours make it less fraudulent???

PLEASE, stop your right wing bull crap about these voting restriction bills are about preventing fraud.... Or making voters feel safer and more secure voting....that's utter bull shit, and YOU ALL KNOW IT.

Geez, you all suck at democracy....!!!!!!!

You are just a bunch of turds, going along with this republican scam

It’s 2021. Why and how do Blacks need special assistance to vote as opposed to any other ethnic group. Every other ethnic group finds their ways to the polls. Further, we have absentee Balloting where all it takes is a phone call or email request to get a ballot and vote. For the elderly, special assistance is permitted.

Perhaps Churchas should get with the times and have Absentee Voting drives on Sundays if they want to help.
Utter bull shit excuses for your crooked Republican legislatures.....

Answer my question.....

How does voting Sunday morning make it fraudulent but voting Sunday afternoon is not?

How does cutting early voting days or hours make it less fraudulent?

You can’t or won’t answer my question on why in 2021 with absentee and mail in voting in place there needs to be so many special, expanded voting days and hours?
A better question is why not?

The object of an election is to get as many eligible voters as possible to participate in electing who represents them.

Any and all measures to facilitate that are valid on that premise alone.

Any and all measures that hamper that goal need a justification beyond that.

Feel free to point out where I'm wrong on that?

Why have any voting regulations and controls at all? According to your logic, regulations and restrictions hampers getting eligible voters to participate.

Once again the corrupt and racist Texas Democrat Legislators have walked out instead of doing their duty.
The Yellow Press is calling the Texas Voting Rights bill "voter suppression" and "racial discrimination"
When a non-citizen votes in our elections they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
If Democrat Voters don't have an ID, then the corrupt Dem politicians should help them get one.

How can someone vote twice when someone who voted absentee, can not vote in person, and visa versa, due to being checked as voted on the first vote cast in their name?

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

How do any of those things cut down on voter fraud, that never happened before these new laws, in the first place?

Of COURSE this is specifically directed at reducing the votes of citizens that lean Democratic....

Souls to the Polls...

Was a black initiative, after church, buses and rides were offered to get their church goers to the precinct they vote at....

PLEASE, stop your right wing bull crap about these voting restriction bills are about preventing fraud.... Or making voters feel safer and more secure voting....that's utter bull shit, and YOU ALL KNOW IT.

It’s 2021. Why and how do Blacks need special assistance to vote as opposed to any other ethnic group. Every other ethnic group finds their ways to the polls. Further, we have absentee Balloting where all it takes is a phone call or email request to get a ballot and vote. For the elderly, special assistance is permitted.

Perhaps Churchas should get with the times and have Absentee Voting drives on Sundays if they want to help.

Answer my question.....

How does voting Sunday morning make it fraudulent but voting Sunday afternoon is not?

You can’t or won’t answer my question on why in 2021 with absentee and mail in voting in place there needs to be so many special, expanded voting days and hours?

The object of an election is to get as many eligible voters as possible to participate in electing who represents them.

Why have any voting regulations and controls at all? According to your logic, regulations and restrictions hampers getting eligible voters to participate.
Yes they do. Thats why these regulations and controls need to be justified.

My logic doesn't say anything about no controls or regulations, that's a strawman.

This is the problem you and by extention the GOP has. You are putting more and more roadblocks to voter participation up without being able to justify it beyond an appeal to feelings that's simply not credible.

That's why you are asking us if we can justify making voting as inclusive as possible. That question should be self- explanatory to anyone who is interested in representative Democracy.

Last edited:
California turns out to be one of the "dumbest" states in the union with an average IQ of only around 95.2
Where are the smart Republicans found? The states with the highest level of education per person are blue.

Hey jackass, we were talking about intelligence, now you're trying to change it to education. Do you have any idea that education doesn't make you "smarter?" Education is training for a career or job, intelligence is a native ability one is born with. Getting a college degree doesn't raise your IQ, stupid.

If blue states have more education, it is only because that is where most big colleges are, followed by high tech companies to hire them. Doesn't change the fact that Californians have one of the lowest average IQs of any state!

View attachment 495899

Here we can see the average IQ in CA is 95.5, second only to Mississippi. I see no correlation between "color" of state and IQ. Half the smartest states appear Blue while others are red. Same with the lowest IQs---- some are red states like Miss, La, and Alabama, yet others are Ca, Nevada and New Mexico, blue states.

It never fails that the minute a Lefty like you starts putting down others for lack of IQ, you come along and say something really dumb to disprove your own theory! :21:
Another ignorant right winger against education.
Indoctrination is not education.
I was a very good educator, I know the difference.
Says you. I imagine Hitler thought he was a good and benevolent leader too.
What an ignorant statement.

Ignorant? Why? People like you who incessantly attack and criticize others denouncing their statements as wrong or ignorant without offering ANY evidence much less proof supporting their claims are just one more a-hole in the dark barking out your partisan claptrap.

Put another way, you just like to talk a lot but say nothing.
It is how I deal with stupid people. Not worth the effort.
There it is, the indoctrinator in you. I've never met an EDUCATOR who EVER said anyone was not worth the effort. You're an educator in your own mind. Where did they allow you to teach--pre school? You sir, are a moron. I have associated with REAL educators for over 50 years and you ain't one.l

A good educator knows better than to argue

California turns out to be one of the "dumbest" states in the union with an average IQ of only around 95.2
Where are the smart Republicans found? The states with the highest level of education per person are blue.

Hey jackass, we were talking about intelligence, now you're trying to change it to education. Do you have any idea that education doesn't make you "smarter?" Education is training for a career or job, intelligence is a native ability one is born with. Getting a college degree doesn't raise your IQ, stupid.

If blue states have more education, it is only because that is where most big colleges are, followed by high tech companies to hire them. Doesn't change the fact that Californians have one of the lowest average IQs of any state!

View attachment 495899

Here we can see the average IQ in CA is 95.5, second only to Mississippi. I see no correlation between "color" of state and IQ. Half the smartest states appear Blue while others are red. Same with the lowest IQs---- some are red states like Miss, La, and Alabama, yet others are Ca, Nevada and New Mexico, blue states.

It never fails that the minute a Lefty like you starts putting down others for lack of IQ, you come along and say something really dumb to disprove your own theory! :21:
Another ignorant right winger against education.
Indoctrination is not education.
I was a very good educator, I know the difference.
Says you. I imagine Hitler thought he was a good and benevolent leader too.
What an ignorant statement.

Ignorant? Why? People like you who incessantly attack and criticize others denouncing their statements as wrong or ignorant without offering ANY evidence much less proof supporting their claims are just one more a-hole in the dark barking out your partisan claptrap.

Put another way, you just like to talk a lot but say nothing.
It is how I deal with stupid people. Not worth the effort.
There it is, the indoctrinator in you. I've never met an EDUCATOR who EVER said anyone was not worth the effort. You're an educator in your own mind. Where did they allow you to teach--pre school? You sir, are a moron. I have associated with REAL educators for over 50 years and you ain't one.
A good educator knows the futility of arguing with a fool.

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

Souls to the Polls...

Answer my question.....

Very few can vote in Texas via absentee ballot.

To be eligible to vote early by mail in Texas, you must:​

• be 65 years or older;
  • be sick or disabled;
  • be out of the county on election day and during the period for early voting by personal appearance; or
  • be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible
And so it should be. Get off of your lazy ass and haul yourself down to the polls and vote. To do anything else is to admit that voting is not that important to you.
Quite the opposite.

I've been voting absentee ballot for over 20 years.

I LOVE IT!

And will vote this way the rest of my life!

I like getting the full ballot ahead of time, with all the local and federal elections and state referendum questions, to study the candidates and issues, which I can research on the internet before I cast my vote.

it's the only way to vote, and vote intelligently!!! :)

God Bless and long live, the absentee ballot!!!

Last edited:

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

Souls to the Polls...

Answer my question.....

My logic doesn't say anything about no controls or regulations, that's a strawman.

This is the problem you and by extention the GOP has. You are putting more and more roadblocks to voter participation up without being able to justify it beyond an appeal to feelings that's simply not credible.

That's why you are asking us if we can justify making voting as inclusive as possible. That question should be self- explanatory to anyone who is interested in representative Democracy.
“Making voting as inclusive as possible??” It’s 2021. Here’s inclusiveness for you: “Get up off your ass and vote.” If you need help and assistance, Election Commissions -Federal and local- should be able to help. That does not necessarily translate to voting on Sundays and/or dynamic deadlines.

Texas cut Sunday voting
Texas cut ballot boxes
Etc etc etc

Souls to the Polls...

Answer my question.....

“Making voting as inclusive as possible??” It’s 2021. Here’s inclusiveness for you: “Get up off your ass and vote.” If you need help and assistance, Election Commissions -Federal and local- should be able to help. That does not necessarily translate to voting on Sundays and/or dynamic deadlines.
As I said, if you don't feel that making voting inclusive, translates in certain measures, the justification for stating "why not" is on you.

It's very telling that you aren't interested in doing so, yet seem to demand of voters to jump through hoops in order to fulfil what is a very basic right. Without ever feeling the need to justify it.

Would you accept for instance a demand of learning to stand on your head in order to vote? And me stating that all it takes is application and as such a demand like that is justified?

The possibility to fulfill a demand in order to vote is no justification to make the demand.

Last edited:
The object of an election is to get as many eligible voters as possible to participate
The operative word here is "eligible." Under current law, it is impossible to verify eligibility with any certainty. Voter ID ensures that non-eligible are deterred from voting. All others are allowed.
But voter ID doesn't really do that either....does it?

It's just that I saw a thread here, about all these fake driver's licences, coming in from China, but caught in Customs....

Why put the citizen through the hurdles, when it should be the State election commission o r state election bureau that should do the checking of both new and old registered voters? The new registrants should not get approved if they are not citizens!!!I

The States should have a system to verify all registering for citizenship. They can do such through a system called E-verify, that was set up by the govt for Employers to check and verify citizenship, of new employee hires.

Those non citizens, should not be on any voter roll! Letting them register, but require them to show is at the polls, just opens a can of worms for fraud not just by the non citizen, but maybe even for someone else...I dunno?

No one, not eligible, should be approved by the state, and then on the active voter roll....

That should not be put on us law abiding citizens, but on the State, THEY need to do their jobs, and keep those voter rolls, clean as a whistle.... Dead removed, citizens only, no felons, over 18, etc. etc. imo.

Last edited:
The operative word here is "eligible." Under current law, it is impossible to verify eligibility with any certainty. Voter ID ensures that non-eligible are deterred from voting. All others are allowed.
Firstly, under current law different types of verification are always requested. Be it a simple affidavit, personal information, voter ID, or something else.

There is very little evidence presented that id fraud to vote is actually occurring at any scale. Something that would show since every person who votes needs to register and the only thing required to find out if somebody stole your identity to vote is you showing up at the polls.

It's also one of the stupidest ways to earn yourself a criminal record since risking years in prison to gain a single vote cast amongst thousands if not millions is a very bad risk-reward ratio.

So what possible justification is there to put up a condition for voting to prevent a very rare crime (my first post on this OP literally showed about 200 plus cases in a period of 20 years.) In exchange for disenfranchising millions?

I've never met an EDUCATOR who EVER said anyone was not worth the effort. You're an educator in your own mind. Where did they allow you to teach--pre school? You sir, are a moron.
A good educator knows the futility of arguing with a fool.

So, basically, the supreme argument here for everyone simply putting you on IGNORE. :auiqs.jpg:

The States should have a system to verify all registering for citizenship.
The Real ID law is supposed to do that--verify citizenship. You have to have a Real ID in order to fly, it is also a drivers license--CA issues drivers licenses to non citizens, however they have indicators on the license that depict citizenship as well as adulthood. Voter registration should also require proof of citizenship. I moved from CA to WA and my citizenship was verified when I got my new license and they registered me to vote at the same time.

There is very little evidence presented that id fraud to vote is actually occurring at any scale.
Bullshit--you are in denial. Even one case is too many. Someone's right to vote was denied due to a fraud.
It's also one of the stupidest ways to earn yourself a criminal record
That's funny when the party that perpetrates the fraud goes to great lengths to prevent any investigation of fraud--no investigation, no criminal charge.
In exchange for disenfranchising millions?
Please link the article that shows MILLIONS have been disenfranchised. I however have been disenfranchised if even one fraudulent vote is counted. Do my votes not count? Never mind--anyone who is not a democrat shouldn't count in your mind.
since every person who votes needs to register
How do frauds who vote on a deceased person's registration. Also, registrars of voters are notoriously out of date and they send absentee ballots to old addresses where frauds use those ballots. Before you get all wet about the signatures--there have been multiple cases where exact signature matches have not been required in the past election in AZ and GA.

They can delay it but they can't stop. I really wish the left would stop with the voter supression garbage and the right the voter fraud garbage they are both just a default excuse the radicals in both parties use when an election doesn't go their way.
I see your point but just look at Florida who changed it's constitution (by a fair margin) to allow ex non violent felons to vote and Republicans just throw in more barriers.. Just this dwarfs anything that is considered voter fraud.

Accusations of mass voter fraud is just a ridiculous lie...

One party has made it there mission to make certain areas harder and harder to vote... Last time I vote in Ireland took 15 min form leaving my house to get back again to my front door. That is how modern democracies are doing it... Making it easier to vote...

Even at that the whole system is built for corruption to run rampant...

Simply, which party is stopping efforts to make the system more democratic and keeping as much money in politics...

This is not to say Democrats are angels, they are not, but GOP is the main instigator that there is no doubt... There is many simple steps that help correct a lot of the this crap. I would suggest looking at how Europe are running elections and you can see this massive toxic environment has been reduced. Some countries are better than others, but look at the best run countries and you can see countries like Germny don't have this...
Actually the main thing in a lot of Europe countries (outside France, well they are France) is rush fo the center... Parties try and find what the people want more in the center cause that is where the votes are... US politics looks like a blood sport in comparison...

Last time I vote in Ireland took 15 min form leaving my house to get back again to my front door.
You have no standing in this conversation Mick. We are Americans BECAUSE we don't think you folks have such a great system. We also have quite a number of your countrymen that felt the same way and immigrated here to escape your "utopia."

Firstly, under current law different types of verification are always requested. Be it a simple affidavit, personal information, voter ID, or something else.
In states where "in person" voting is the majority, there is no check of ID. I have voted in person and by mail over the years and I have yet to be asked for any ID at all. No ID was required to register, you just signed a voter registration with your residence address. Indeed, the first time I voted, I stated who I was at the polls and the poll worker found my entry and had me sign next to it. I reached for my ID, and she said it was illegal to ask for it. She agreed that it seemed odd to her as well because there was no way she could ascertain whether I was who I said I was. Maybe a finger print when you register would be good. With the technology of today, you could put your finger on the screen, the database could match it and you're given a green light to vote.

In states where "in person" voting is the majority, there is no check of ID. I have voted in person and by mail over the years and I have yet to be asked for any ID at all. No ID was required to register, you just signed a voter registration with your residence address. Indeed, the first time I voted, I stated who I was at the polls and the poll worker found my entry and had me sign next to it. I reached for my ID, and she said it was illegal to ask for it. She agreed that it seemed odd to her as well because there was no way she could ascertain whether I was who I said I was. Maybe a finger print when you register would be good. With the technology of today, you could put your finger on the screen, the database could match it and you're given a green light to vote.
-This literally has the requirements for each and every state listed. All of them have identification requirements ALL OF THEM. Whether or not you personally have to show an ID or not. Even if it's through the DMV or the IRS.
-All of them have multiple checks post-election to verify the accuracy of the election
-None of them have reported widespread voter fraud.

The basic problem remains the same. The GOP is voting laws on the presumption that voter fraud is a problem. Laws that put restrictions on voting up. Those restrictions have the guaranteed effect to reduce voter turnout. Yet no evidence is provided that those laws are actually necessary.

You said that one case of voter fraud is too many. I happen to agree. The difference in opinion is that I think that combatting 1 case of voter fraud by reducing the number of people voting to an order of thousands... hundreds of thousands or even more is simply not a reasonable response to the problem at hand.

I have actually looked for a number of people being charged with voter fraud, not just in this election but those of the last 40 years. Can you say the same?

Last edited:

When people vote twice, but people in Wyoming are given four times the voting power than those in Texas and California no one gives a damn.

It's crazy.
If you don't like the way the Founders set up America, then leave.

You must live in some corrupt blue shithole. They always ask me for my ID when I vote where I live.

Did you want the government to take everyone's finger prints? Are you some kind of stalinist? You have no problem denouncing voter ID as racist, but you're perfectly happy forcing everyone to march down to some government office and have their fingerprints taken?

I think your story is horseshit. It never happened.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back