Texas Democratic Official Called on to Resign for Calling Senator Tim Scott an ‘Oreo’

Some people have pre-defined expectations of others based on nothing but their skin color. it's not only racist, it reeks of privilege and illustrates a cruel approach to humanity that better men then him fought and died for. He confines citizens forever into his own, perverted prejudiced view of what he must be.

Trump was condemned for his name calling (and rightfully so). If it's wrong, it's wrong and it is wrong.

Some idiot propaganda parrot calls Trump a racist on CNN or MSNBC and stupid indoctrinated pawns hear it. Suddenly, Trump is a racist after 40 years of public life never being called a racist until he beats Hillary. Amazing.

Some idiot propaganda parrot calls Trump a racist on CNN or MSNBC and stupid indoctrinated pawns hear it. Suddenly, Trump is a racist after 40 years of public life never being called a racist until he beats Hillary. Amazing.

Race is the oldest trick in the book, it's used by powerful influencers who can't win on policies.

I might sound very arrogant to say this, but without question, if I were one of Americas premier enemy nations I would know precisely how I would hurt them domestically: promote domestic division especially along race.

China doesn't need advice from me, I think they have this all figured out...

Race is the oldest trick in the book, it's used by powerful influencers who can't win on policies.

I might sound very arrogant to say this, but without question, if I were one of Americas premier enemy nations I would know precisely how I would hurt them domestically: promote domestic division especially along race.

China doesn't need advice from me, I think they have this all figured out...
Democrats aren't American Patriots.

My ancestors were slaves. That is the reason I am here today. I have slave roots. I have letters thanking the Slave traders for bringing my ancestors from Africa.
Did you know Kamala Harris is not a negro?

And her family owned slaves as well. Whorris is a woman of color, and that's the only criteria Dementia considered when looking for a VP.

699187F3-0569-4D91-AC99-ADFF8F6E6E9C.jpeg

The Democratics has about one racist for every twenty Republican racists.

The same Democrats that fought against school vouchers? The same Democrats that are ushering in illegals to take jobs blacks could otherwise be working at? The same Democrats that insinuated blacks are too lazy and stupid to figure out how to get a voter ID?

Forum List

Back