Texas Democratic Official Called on to Resign for Calling Senator Tim Scott an ‘Oreo’

No one is more racist than a Democrat.
It's weird, but some White guys think they need to speak for Black Americans who choose to vote Democratic 90% of the time as if they are incapable of making the choice for themselves.

Last edited:
Anyone who pretends that the 81,009,468 Americans who voted for the President are represented by this O'Connor galoot must think that a shared (R) means that Matty Gaetz, Joel Greenberg, and Mitch McConnell must all share the same dates.
At least 41 million were real voters.

Good news

He turned in his resignation

Good news

He turned in his resignation

I don't believe a man should be overly punished for something stupid he says. There are many others who should be first in line, including black speakers on MSNBC. They were more offensive than this guy.

Regardless, he made his decision. A public apology and an open admission that he didn't think his comment through would probably have sufficed.

I don't believe a man should be overly punished for something stupid he says. There are many others who should be first in line, including black speakers on MSNBC. They were more offensive than this guy.

Regardless, he made his decision. A public apology and an open admission that he didn't think his comment through would probably have sufficed.

It doesn't work that way in a country at war with each other. The commies impeached a President because he asked a foreign leader for a favor. They impeached him again for telling his followers to march to the Capital to protest peacefully and patriotically. They forced Trent Lott out of his position because at a "private" birthday party, he told Strom Thurmond the country would be in better shape today had he been elected President.

The Democrats can give a punch but they can't take one. It's time the GOP start punching back even more.

It started with violence and intimidation by the Cult of One who never won a free election but was appointed and then achieved dictator for life status through Emergency Powers within weeks of being appointed Chancellor.

We will not turn a blind eye to Trumpybear and his Banana Republican's or the threat they pose to our Democratic Republic.

The commies impeached a President because he asked a foreign leader for a favor.

To interfere in our election by corruptly announcing a phony investigation into Joe Biden, his son, and the DNC Server being in the Ukraine.

They impeached him again for telling his followers to march to the Capital to protest peacefully and patriotically.

They must have forgot that message since he gave it to them about 15 minutes into his speech. Considering how many times in the next hour he urged them to "Fight and take it back be strong....they forgot.

Some idiot propaganda parrot calls Trump a racist on CNN or MSNBC and stupid indoctrinated pawns hear it. Suddenly, Trump is a racist after 40 years of public life never being called a racist until he beats Hillary. Amazing.

That narrative was 100% planned and carried out after Trump announced his candidacy, well prior to the election. The Democrat brain trust was terrified of Trump because he was an icon in black culture (shout outs in numerous rap and pop songs, profiled in black entertainment magazines, etc) and was largely popular among black people. The Dems knew if Trump carried a significant percentage of the black vote, they would be cooked because Dems depend on 90+% of the black vote to win elections. Thus, the "Trump is a racist" narrative was born, and it was repeated on a 24/7 loop by Dem politicians and the media in an all out campaign to destroy his image among potential black voters heading into the 2016 election. It was a smashing success, and they have never relented the position to this day despite overwhelming evidence of its malicious falsity.

To interfere in our election by corruptly announcing a phony investigation into Joe Biden, his son, and the DNC Server being in the Ukraine.

Is that what he said? Because I read the transcript of the call dozens of times, and I don't recall him asking him to announce anything or anything about the DNC server. WTF would it be in Ukraine?

They must have forgot that message since he gave it to them about 15 minutes into his speech. Considering how many times in the next hour he urged them to "Fight and take it back be strong....they forgot.

He didn't tell them to attack the Capital. He didn't promote any physical violence. Would you like me to post some videos of what the commies said that were much closer to promoting violence?

Is that what he said? Because I read the transcript of the call dozens of times, and I don't recall him asking him to announce anything or anything about the DNC server. WTF would it be in Ukraine?

He didn't tell them to attack the Capital. He didn't promote any physical violence. Would you like me to post some videos of what the commies said that were much closer to promoting violence?
You have to excuse him....he's using the old Adam Shiffty "parody" and not facts to make his points. It's what propagandist do

Forum List

Back