If you are a Trumper you just say "Drain the Swamp", then you can commit any Crime you Want.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
And the sheep will still love you.

This just goes to show just how gullible Trumpers are. They will believe any lie they are told, no matter how ridiculous. They believed pizzagate...

The big question is will Giuliani rat on Trump? I doubt Giuliani can do time.

This just goes to show just how gullible Trumpers are. They will believe any lie they are told, no matter how ridiculous. They believed pizzagate...

So you're saying "Drain the swamp" for Republicans is the same as "White Supremacy" and "Racism" for Democrats?

Gullible vs. fascist. I would rather be the former.

They believed pizzagate...

So what? You believe a senile, unliked, campaign-less old fool 2-time loser could beat a popular leviathan of a successful president at the height of his popularity, and do it in record time in record numbers despite 10,000 looming questions! Even after a hundred people and organizations all came forward to ADMIT they were behind engineering the election to swing for Biden!

Rudy was a federal prosecutor who brought down Mafia members. He was America's Mayor after 9-11. He cleaned up NYC to make it a tourist attraction> Lefties hate him because they can't get rid of their malignant hatred for Trump. In a just world there would be some agency investigating the investigators who were guilty of treason when they introduced a faked foreign made document to undermine the Trump administration. You almost gotta laugh that the FBI is going after Rudy for alleged communication with Ukraine while the current president's junkie son who got kicked out of the Navy and had financial dealings with China gets appointed to a no-show job as a college professor.

Where is this evidence that fascism ever was part of Democrat policy? It never existed and there's no evidence Biden is doing it now. Fascist simply does not fit the Democrat policy.
I believe you are all still ranting about the defeat and wanting to blacken his name with no evidence. That's very poor.

Although you can take comfort from knowing supporting trump immediately makes you gullible without having to chose.
You should have chosen your words more carefully.

Rudy was a federal prosecutor who brought down Mafia members

Italian mafia members. Then the Russian mafia members could move in. Everything Rudy does benefits the Russians somehow.

He was America's Mayor after 9-11. He cleaned up NYC to make it a tourist attraction

He just made it a policy to harrass minorities nonstop, and called it "broken windows policing."

Sucks for you that your heroes are going to jail, no matter how many conspiracy theories you make up. It's almost as if you wasted years of your life on such nonsense. Read up on the "sunk cost fallacy", and why you should abandon your conspiracy theories, no matter how much emotional investment you have in them.

You dumb fucks will believe any lie you're told.

You dumb fucks believed pizza-gate, QANON, we won in a landslide, "We're rounding the curve" and countless other known lies. Trumpers are as dumb as it gets.

Where is this evidence that fascism ever was part of Democrat policy? It never existed and there's no evidence Biden is doing it now. Fascist simply does not fit the Democrat policy.
I believe you are all still ranting about the defeat and wanting to blacken his name with no evidence. That's very poor.

Although you can take comfort from knowing supporting trump immediately makes you gullible without having to chose.
You should have chosen your words more carefully.
Look at what is going on right now. That is all the evidence needed.

It's too bad Trump couldn't drain the swamp. Everyone is noticing they are only going after Republicans, Giuliani, Duggar, and Gaetz.

Accuse others of what you do. Operative. Just say Jan. 6th.

Ewe are both, congratulations ewe have hit the tardherd jackpot!!!
MAGA

Bless your heart. Your life must be so sad and lonely that you need to constantly seek attention by posting such drivel. Do you ever have any real information to share or are you simply intellectually limited to calling other people names in an attempt to get them to notice you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back