Texas Congressman Threatens Companies That Pay For Employees Out of State Abortion Expenses. Companies say “Go F@&$ Yourself”

A majority of all Americans oppose late-term abortions. Apparently you don't know this or are deliberately mischaracterizing this issue.
Not mischaracterized at all. I support restrictions after viability. But fact is very few abortions are late term, and majority of those are due to fetal abnormalities or mother’s health/life. So who is really mischaracterizing?

Not mischaracterized at all. I support restrictions after viability. But fact is very few abortions are late term, and majority of those are due to fetal abnormalities or mother’s health/life. So who is really mischaracterizing?
Link? majority of those are due to fetal abnormalities or mother’s health/life

Just out of curiosity, if a parent were to take their newborn baby to another state, one in which it was legal to kill newborns up to 1 year, and returned, would that parent then face murder charges in their home state?

Because the next step to stop this nonsense is to declare that a citizen in a state that bans abortion who leaves to another state to kill their baby, would face manslaughter charges. This would include any entity that facilitated travel to that state.
Would there be an extradition request from the state where the killing occurred? No. So there would be no manslaughter charges. Those states that prohibit abortion should get busy writing new laws.

Companies that support abortion are looking at their bottom line. Aborted children are much cheaper than babies that are born. No extra dependents to support, no FMLA, no parental leave, and their employee doesn't miss any time from work. The profits of murder.
I had a secretary that had so many abortions, she would run down on her lunch hour, take an aspirin and be back at her desk in 60 minutes.

Out of the mouths of your own leftist pols. PROUD.

she calls herself, 'a proud snuffer out of unborn life.' own it y'all.

Read stats just lately that 85% of the time that physicians and i use the term loosely tell prospective parents that their child is defective in some way and abortion is an option...are wrong.

Gov't owns US doctors. That should be pretty evident to all of us starting 2020.

Forum List

Back