Texas Congressman Threatens Companies That Pay For Employees Out of State Abortion Expenses. Companies say “Go F@&$ Yourself”

In a filing written for an April 26 meeting, Citigroup wrote: “In response to changes in reproductive health-care laws in certain states in the U.S., beginning in 2022 we provide travel benefits to facilitate access to adequate resources.”

Citigroup is not the only company with policies designed to assist employees seeking abortions who are living in restrictive states such as Texas.

In September 2021, Salesforce told employees the company would help them and their families relocate if they had issues with reproductive health care in their states.

Lyft CEO Logan Green announced the company would pay legal fees for any drivers sued under the Texas law for helping women get abortions.

The parent company of Tinder and OkCupid, Match Group Inc., announced it too was creating a fund for its Texas employees impacted by the abortion law.

In an internal note to employees, Shar Dubey, Match Group’s CEO, wrote that the company “doesn’t usually take political stands unless it is relevant to our business ... but this particular law is so regressive to the cause of women’s rights that I felt compelled to speak publicly about my personal views.”

She added: “ immigrated to America from India over 25 years ago and I have to say, as a Texas resident, I am shocked that I now live in a state where women’s reproductive laws are more regressive than most of the world, including India.”

Hey Briscoe. These companies are going to make sure their employees can obtain abortion services, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. And the Supreme Court can’t help you either.

How does feel to be the impotent little wimp that you are?
They won’t do shit

In a filing written for an April 26 meeting, Citigroup wrote: “In response to changes in reproductive health-care laws in certain states in the U.S., beginning in 2022 we provide travel benefits to facilitate access to adequate resources.”

Citigroup is not the only company with policies designed to assist employees seeking abortions who are living in restrictive states such as Texas.
thanks for showing us which companies to boycott

:)

Taking this ridiculous Governmental Over Reach into how a Corporation Spends their health care dollars.

A MALE employee decides that he wants to have a Vasectomy (the cutting and the sealing of the tubes used to carry semen). He uses his Corporate Health Care Provider to find a doctor to do the procedure.

The doctor agrees to perform the procedure (what happens in the doctor's office is NOT the business of the government) and the MALE Employee receives the Vasectomy.

As semen is the primary and only means of procreation (it takes an egg and semen to make a baby) is the MALE Employee guilty of ending an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy?

As the semen is vital to that unplanned and unwanted pregnancy, should the government arrest the Man for preventing said pregnancy? He is guilty of not creating the unwanted and unplanned pregnancy.

Is not having a Vasectomy equal to having an Abortion?

Should not Men be proecuted for recieving a Vasectomy as equally as a Woman would be prosecuted for receiving an Abortion.

The Man is just as guilty of not wanting an unplanned/unwanted pregnancy as the Woman.

Does the Government have the right to force an end to Vasectomies as it does Abortions?

And for Meat Heads MAGA Numb Nuts out there I had a Vasectomy after my Military Service in Viet Nam. I also wonder many the fuck wad red hat MAGA shit heads have had Vasectomy themselves. They are guilty of preventing procreation, just like a Woman having an Abortion who does not want to have a baby.

Why are Men treated differently for having procedure that prevents an unwanted/unplanned pregnancy?

Abortion is murder--not health care--you fucking liberals figure you can just change the meanings of words.

Abortion is a Constitutional right. It will remain legal, and isn't going anywhere. Those are the only words you need to comprehend.

It now needs to be codified into federal law, and then actual criminal laws passed at the state and federal level, making it a felony punishable by a minimum of 5 years in prison, and a $100,000 fine for anyone that obstructs any woman from entering any place of medical or healthcare practice regarding a pregnancy. With any citizen being able to sue the obstructer for damages of $50,000.

Lets start taking these peoples fire arms rights, and voting rights away with these convictions, and then draining the coffers of their personal, and religious organizations bank accounts. That should start putting a damper on the forced birthers over time.

is the MALE Employee guilty of ending an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy?
Before the fact? I hardly think so.
Is not having a Vasectomy equal to having an Abortion?
A vasectomy does not stop a beating heart any more than a hysterectomy or a tubal ligation. Educate yourself before showing your ignorance again, moron. Killing a living being is not the same as preventing the pregnancy to begin with. You morons never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

Again, your recording is stuck...check the string you pull on your neck that gives the same baloney propaganda parrot response each time.
Fascists are leftists, even dumb Dimmers know that.
It isn’t about ‘saving babies’ – that’s a lie; it’s about political control, it’s about the neo-fascist authoritarian right using ‘abortion’ as a political weapon against opponents and as a means to garner support among the political base.

It’s about conservatives having more power, more government, and establishing the tyranny of Republican minority rule at the expense of individual liberty.

But they didn't take the self-responsibility option because, like always, thats too hard.
Wrong.

No contraceptive method is 100 percent; women who make a good-faith effort to not become pregnant shouldn’t be forced to give birth against their will through force of law.

And whatever the circumstances, whatever a woman’s situation, government has no authority to violate a woman’s right to privacy and interfere with a woman’s decision whether to have a child or not.

What does abortion have to do with "reproductive" You morons are too much. Abortion is a synonym for MURDER not reproduction. Quit lying.
That's the rub. Many believe abortion isn't murder. You stomping your feet and demanding it is means absolutely fuck all. Stop trying to be an ideological bully. It only benefits you, and most people probably hate you, so...

Forum List

Back