Texas bar owner organizes 'Bar Lives Matter' concert in protest of governor's orders.

Instant testing would help, for covid and for antibodies.... bar owners let covid free and covid immune in to get as drunk as they want....

We are not using testing in a manner that could help restaurants and bars, during these perilous times, and we need to....

Shutting down and opening, then shutting down again and reopening, just doesn't cut it....

Keeping this shit up isn't cutting it. I'm sick of having nothing but fucking work and home to do. Mental health is just as important as physical health, and I guarantee there are plenty of people like me ready to fucking pop.

But of course protesters can take over fucking streets, and NYC can INTENTIONALLY NOT ASK PEOPLE ABOUT IT so they can say "its not the protests!!!"

Fuck all of them.
Poor baby, so sorry you can't handle the ups and downs in life.... as you get older, it gets easier....

This isn't ups and downs, this is government overreach, and all you little quislings just go along with it.

4 fucking months. Not suppressing mass gatherings because they supported them, and I still can't go out and get a fucking drink.

Don't mess with Texas.

A Texas bar owner who is one of several currently suing Gov. Greg Abbott (R) over reimposed restrictions on bars organized a ā€œBar Lives Matterā€ concert and protest Sunday.

Tee Allen Parker, owner of The Machine Shed Bar & Grill in Kilgore, about two hours southeast of Dallas, hosted the gathering outside the bar Sunday. A second protest is planned on the steps of the capitol in Austin Tuesday, according to KLTV, a local ABC affiliate.

ā€œYou canā€™t tell me that my tiny little bar is the problem. Heā€™s the problem,ā€ Parker, who is one of multiple Texas bar owners who have banned the wearing of masks in their establishments, said of Abbott in an interview with The Washington Post. ā€œHeā€™s targeting us, and itā€™s discrimination.ā€

Revoke the jerks Liquor License.

Fuck yourself up your ass.

Seriously, I want to be able to go out and get a fucking drink and socialize. We've flattened the fucking curve, time to admit that people are going to have to get this shit, get immune responses, and begin to get herd immunity.
The curve hasn't flattened, it's drastically rising. Herd immunity is an unproven theory. Factual science vs. ignorance.

Herd immunity is the basis of being able to protect people who can't get vaccinated.

What are the hospitalization rates? What are the ICU rates?

Are we supposed to stay inside for two fucking years?
Europeans have gotten the virus under enough control for slowly and carefully be opening small businesses to the public. Responsible, rational, disciplined science-based policies have paid off. Here, we had irresponsible, irrational, undisciplined Trumpian based policies that set us back.

Don't mess with Texas.

A Texas bar owner who is one of several currently suing Gov. Greg Abbott (R) over reimposed restrictions on bars organized a ā€œBar Lives Matterā€ concert and protest Sunday.

Tee Allen Parker, owner of The Machine Shed Bar & Grill in Kilgore, about two hours southeast of Dallas, hosted the gathering outside the bar Sunday. A second protest is planned on the steps of the capitol in Austin Tuesday, according to KLTV, a local ABC affiliate.

ā€œYou canā€™t tell me that my tiny little bar is the problem. Heā€™s the problem,ā€ Parker, who is one of multiple Texas bar owners who have banned the wearing of masks in their establishments, said of Abbott in an interview with The Washington Post. ā€œHeā€™s targeting us, and itā€™s discrimination.ā€

Seriously, I want to be able to go out and get a fucking drink and socialize. We've flattened the fucking curve, time to admit that people are going to have to get this shit, get immune responses, and begin to get herd immunity.
The curve hasn't flattened, it's drastically rising. Herd immunity is an unproven theory. Factual science vs. ignorance.

Herd immunity is the basis of being able to protect people who can't get vaccinated.

Europeans have gotten the virus under enough control for slowly and carefully be opening small businesses to the public. Responsible, rational, disciplined science-based policies have paid off. Here, we had irresponsible, irrational, undisciplined Trumpian based policies that set us back.
What do they know? We have Trump!!! LOL

Now you can tell the masses are not buying,"it's just the Democrats" doing the shutdowns to ruin the day for Trump......
Abbott is only bowing to national political pressure. So, yeah, it is the fucking Democrats.

They want to win so bad that they are prepared to eat their own shit to do so.
Too bad Trump is not a winner that wants to lead...
With the way Democrats are acting, one must question whether they want an alleged non-leader or a communist revolution with no more police protection.

I bet that will go over like a fart in church with suburban women (I actually see anecdotal evidence showing decidedly so).
You seem to have been institutionalized by the indoctrination of the echo chamber...
Don't gaslight me. Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining. I know what I see.

Don't mess with Texas.

Can you actually detail the differences in policies, or are you just assuming?

And since most of the real spread has been in Democrat controlled cities, why are you blaming Trump?

Instant testing would help, for covid and for antibodies.... bar owners let covid free and covid immune in to get as drunk as they want....

We are not using testing in a manner that could help restaurants and bars, during these perilous times, and we need to....

Shutting down and opening, then shutting down again and reopening, just doesn't cut it....

Keeping this shit up isn't cutting it. I'm sick of having nothing but fucking work and home to do. Mental health is just as important as physical health, and I guarantee there are plenty of people like me ready to fucking pop.

But of course protesters can take over fucking streets, and NYC can INTENTIONALLY NOT ASK PEOPLE ABOUT IT so they can say "its not the protests!!!"

Fuck all of them.
Poor baby, so sorry you can't handle the ups and downs in life.... as you get older, it gets easier....
I'm sure you take that same advice when bitching about your "level paying field" right?

Now you can tell the masses are not buying,"it's just the Democrats" doing the shutdowns to ruin the day for Trump......
Abbott is only bowing to national political pressure. So, yeah, it is the fucking Democrats.

With the way Democrats are acting, one must question whether they want an alleged non-leader or a communist revolution with no more police protection.

I bet that will go over like a fart in church with suburban women (I actually see anecdotal evidence showing decidedly so).
You seem to have been institutionalized by the indoctrination of the echo chamber...
Don't gaslight me. Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining. I know what I see.
Want a towel?
You might as well realize that his is not what you think it isn't.

Don't mess with Texas.

What do they know? We have Trump!!! LOL

Actually we have Cuomo and Diblasio, who control the city with the biggest issues, the city I live in, and the one where they just decided to cut $1B from the police budget. all the while telling us STAY IN OR ELSE.

who's gonna enforce the "or else"?

Want a towel?
You might as well realize that his is not what you think it isn't.
I know that Democrats appear to be joining up with communist revolutionaries and supporting a mass de-funding of police departments, which I also know is a serious loser issue with MOST people, and CERTAINLY suburban women.

Yes, just open up, get back to work, and deal with it.

It is life. Never 100% guaranteed.
A majority of people don't want to stand on the edge...

Yes, just open up, get back to work, and deal with it.

It is life. Never 100% guaranteed.
A majority of people don't want to stand on the edge...
There is no edge to stand on.

The virus is barely lethal and then only to a very select group of people. Keep them home and leave the rest of us alone.

Don't mess with Texas.

And since most of the real spread has been in Democrat controlled cities, why are you blaming Trump?
Ya, they followed crowd limits, distancing, and mask rules. Most Ameican bars seemed to ignore all of those rules. In my area, restaurants, and bars mostly followed strict rules. In fact, both greatly increased appetizer sales. Folks would order appetizers with their drinks. So, people were able to spend more time drinking and having fun.

Fuck all of them.
Maybe you should talk to the BLM crown and the antifa soibois. Tell them that they need to get used to handling their lives up and downs.

Fuck all of them.
Maybe you should talk to the BLM crown and the antifa soibois. Tell them that they need to get used to handling their lives up and downs.
If this thread were about blm protesting, and a blm person was talking with me, I'd have no problem telling them what I think..... I always say what I think..... :)

We used to be able to work through problems... figure things out...

My testing idea, is a solution to keeping bars opened, and the population at large, safer...

How hard is it to do such a small thing of having these instant tests, accurate, and readily available to bars and restaurants? It could save their businesses and bring them back to life, from this inevitable death.

Trump, and all around him, take one every morning....?

STOP being defeatist.... And crybabies.... figure out a solution...

All retail stores could use these tests... business...the economy, will be the better for it...

All businesses, would be too, if they could do the same for their employees...

Until we reach herd immunity, via a vaccine.

Don't mess with Texas.

can we revoke the protesters protesting licenses also?

you have zero idea what's going on, do you?

the decision was made to close in a few hours. the cutoff was 51% alcohol or more in sales - you must close. law was 60% but the number was lowered JUST FOR THIS.

people were in transit to gigs for the first time in awhile to slowly start making a living again and lost the revenue of the gig, hotel fees for the location, gas and other expenses for even trying.

you should likely pop off less and think a LOT more but something tells me thinking was never your strong point. just being a doosh.

Q. "can we revoke the protesters protesting licenses also?"

A. Only if we can revoke the Second Amendment

My ability to think supersedes yours and your ability to be civil, to consider keeping a serous illness from spreading and of course being a Trump supporter you lack common sense.

Don't mess with Texas.

Europeans are much better educated, lots smarter and more responsible then muttonheads like you, and the others who believe Trump is an expert on everything under the sun and the moon.

Fuck all of them.
Why should we care if you can't hack a virus that is no more dangerous than the common cold?

Forum List

Back