Texas Attorney General ken paxton Refuses To Release Messages About Attendance At Pro-trump Rally

Rule of law? WTF is that? We don't need no stink'in "Rule of Law"

It sure doesn't seem that the rule of law applies to republicans.

It does to the rest of us.
The law in question is access to work related communications. He is under no obligation to give his personal communications.

Do we have a right to ask for every Democrat politician’s personal communications?

What is he hiding?

Why doesn't he want to comply with the law?

Why is he allowed to get away with violating the law?

What are the people withholding ballots and machines hiding?
Why are Comey, McCabe, Clapper, and Brennan walking around free after lying to Congress?

You win the 'whataboutism' prize for the day!!!

Try to stay on topic fool!

Whataboutism is an art form for you clods. I find it hilarious that you assholes turn a blind eye to EVERY democrat law violator, and whine like a sniveling baby if a repub dares to do it.

Fuck off.

No we don't turn a blind eye to democrat law breakers.

But we ALSO don't change the subject to deflect to some unrelated topic, like you tried to do.

You are the king of 'Whataboutism'!!!!

Fuck off AND Die fool!!!!

No, you do. Pretty much every obummer admin cabinet member lied to Congress. Not a peep from you about indicting them.

Rule of law? WTF is that? We don't need no stink'in "Rule of Law"

You fuckers sure don't think it applies to you. That's for sure.
Says a orange cultist who was totally supportive of the attempted coup AND murder of a Capitol cop on Jan 6th.

Claims the fat tub of lard proven liar, you. There was no coup, but the Chinese Communist Party did indeed steal this last election. And the cop died of a stroke, which is very sad. However, the only person murdered on Jan 6th, was Ashli Babbitt.

What is he hiding?

Why are Comey, McCabe, Clapper, and Brennan walking around free after lying to Congress?

Whataboutism is an art form for you clods. I find it hilarious that you assholes turn a blind eye to EVERY democrat law violator, and whine like a sniveling baby if a repub dares to do it.

Fuck off.

No we don't turn a blind eye to democrat law breakers.

But we ALSO don't change the subject to deflect to some unrelated topic, like you tried to do.

You are the king of 'Whataboutism'!!!!

Fuck off AND Die fool!!!!
Yes, you do turn a blind eye to Democrat law breakers.

Who are you trying to kid?

What is he hiding?

"Whataboutism" is a terms leftwingers use to announce that they are proud to be hypocrites.

Ahh Paxton - Same dude who thought he could sue another state because he didn’t like their election laws. Same dude who’ll be in prison soon for bribery. THIS racist asshole?
Sedition and conspiracy now? Who’d-a-thunk it? :lol:

If these were texts on his personal device, I don't believe that's subject to the law. I'm guessing that would only apply to work related communications on work devices?

If these were texts on his personal device, I don't believe that's subject to the law. I'm guessing that would only apply to work related communications on work devices?

You seriously believe he doesn’t use a state issued cell phone, OR expense his own cell phone to the state? Seems doubtful.

Ahh Paxton - Same dude who thought he could sue another state because he didn’t like their election laws. Same dude who’ll be in prison soon for bribery. THIS racist asshole?
Sedition and conspiracy started the moment Trump was elected. In the end massive fraud was the only way they could get him out of office. A huge crime covered up by a corrupt shadow government, the politicians we see, big tech, and globalist media.

WTF next? Democrats dressed like ninjas staking out Trump's garbage can? Democrats are past the point of ridiculous.

Eww - Rump’s garbage can is likely full of gooey fast food wrappers, old girly magazines and empty hair spray canisters.
You’d have to pay me bigly AND provide the hazmat suit! ;)

Sedition and conspiracy started the moment Trump was elected. In the end massive fraud was the only way they could get him out of office. A huge crime covered up by a corrupt shadow government, the politicians we see, big tech, and globalist media.

Just cut n paste yer responses Lasty. They’re all the damn same.

Forum List

Back