"Republican voters agree with what I'm doing." - Is that what Biden said?

I heard Biden say today he'd think a boy who was SENT here by his mother should probably be returned to his mother in Honduras. So that's one. As for the rest of his press conference, suck it Demonicrats.

That said, Biden doesn't do or run anything. So no, I can't think of a fucking thing the Demonicrats are right about, which is perfectly natural, because Demoncrats are PURELY unnatural.

More than 60% of Americans supported his $1.9 trillion stimulus.

The Politico/Morning Consult poll found 75% of registered voters either strongly or somewhat support the package.

If someone gave you free money you'd support it too. Catch --- its not free....dumbass.

What exactly is he doing that Republicans "agree with"?

That's easy. Not a damned thing. He's made a mess of the border and allowed illegals to stream into our country, many with the Chinese Virus.

His 1.9 trillion dollar Chines virus relief bill has very little Chines virus relief in it but it does have tons of pork.

Hard to believe anyone voted for that POS bill.

He is nothing but an automaton. The questions and answers are completely scripte. This is sad to watch.

More than 60% of Americans supported his $1.9 trillion stimulus.

The Politico/Morning Consult poll found 75% of registered voters either strongly or somewhat support the package.

Everyone likes getting paid~
Til the bill comes due. Oh yeah--you'll be dead, so will your kids, and their kids, and their kids AND THEIR KIDS.

Forum List

Back