Texas Artist Honors Fallen Soldiers

This retired sign painter hasn't stopped working...he's just adopted another cause.

145823191_chelsea-manning-zoom-86e20488-5e74-4097-8cb5-4e442a642a12.jpg

Unfortunately, Bradley the traitor is not dead yet. We're talking of honoring soldiers killed in the line of duty here. Take your bullshit elsewhere.

That's very nice. Their government sent them to die for hollow lies. At least they are remembered.
Thank god our soldiers have always disagreed with the democrats unpatriotic beliefs, otherwise you wouldnt have the freedom to say that.
Freedom? From who? The Iraqis? The Afghan Taliban? Seriously? We haven't had to fight for OUR freedom for over 70 years.
From terrorists, and people who support terrorists, and people who use chemical weapons on civilians. I think its cute how democrats think that if we ignore these awful regimes, it wont come back to bite us or our allies in the ass. You people are fucking stupid.

Dont respond to me anymore. I dont like retards.
Oh Jesus wept...Terrorists...who is the terrorist? We bomb wedding parties, cities, fund ISIS, foment coups, create social unrest, bribe and prop up dictators?

Do you realize that we funded ISIS? Do you realize that we funded anti-Assad forces that resulted in the deaths, and displacement of millions? Do you realize that we funded the

organizations who orchestrated and carried out terrorist attacks in Syria, and Yemen? We paid for churches to be burned, women raped, children murdered.

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!
Got a mouse in yer pocket ?
a2mvR9w_700b.jpg
These people just parrot the same old tired horse shit. Every year. Meanwhile their government is continuously abusing the people's trust, and their power.

People just keep goin along with it.

"Yeap...war on turrr...fight o'er dare so we don't fight em o'er here....hyuck yuck!"

Meanwhile 'our' government is turning the tables on Americans.

You are now the terrorist!

Fucking disgusting. A nation of mouth breathers.

In what country do you reside? Tell the truth.
That affects the facts how?

The U.S.

That's very nice. Their government sent them to die for hollow lies. At least they are remembered.
Thank god our soldiers have always disagreed with the democrats unpatriotic beliefs, otherwise you wouldnt have the freedom to say that.
Freedom? From who? The Iraqis? The Afghan Taliban? Seriously? We haven't had to fight for OUR freedom for over 70 years.
From terrorists, and people who support terrorists, and people who use chemical weapons on civilians. I think its cute how democrats think that if we ignore these awful regimes, it wont come back to bite us or our allies in the ass. You people are fucking stupid.

Oh Jesus wept...Terrorists...who is the terrorist? We bomb wedding parties, cities, fund ISIS, foment coups, create social unrest, bribe and prop up dictators?

Do you realize that we funded ISIS? Do you realize that we funded anti-Assad forces that resulted in the deaths, and displacement of millions? Do you realize that we funded the

organizations who orchestrated and carried out terrorist attacks in Syria, and Yemen? We paid for churches to be burned, women raped, children murdered.

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!
a2mvR9w_700b.jpg
These people just parrot the same old tired horse shit. Every year. Meanwhile their government is continuously abusing the people's trust, and their power.

"Yeap...war on turrr...fight o'er dare so we don't fight em o'er here....hyuck yuck!"

The U.S.
So you're a fucking mouth breather?

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!
a2mvR9w_700b.jpg

The U.S.
I will pray for you.

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!
a2mvR9w_700b.jpg

The U.S.
I will pray for you.
Prayer is great ! We have so many enemies that Panama has abolished their meathead offensive forces so they don't have to defund us !

Yeah but there ain't that many "Fallen Soldiers" these days let alone from Texas.
You're (as usual) full of shit.

Here's just one county in Texas:

Forum List

Back