Texas Artist Honors Fallen Soldiers

That's very nice. Their government sent them to die for hollow lies. At least they are remembered.

So your solution is that those serving should hate their government? Do you understand "Duty, Honer, and Country"?

Nobody pressed those soldiers into service. They became part of the military because they wanted to. And you can be pretty sure that given the opportunity, every one of those killed in combat would go back and do it again.

That's very nice. Their government sent them to die for hollow lies. At least they are remembered.
Thank god our soldiers have always disagreed with the democrats unpatriotic beliefs, otherwise you wouldnt have the freedom to say that.

So your solution is that those serving should hate their government? Do you understand "Duty, Honer, and Country"?

Nobody pressed those soldiers into service. They became part of the military because they wanted to. And you can be pretty sure that given the opportunity, every one of those killed in combat would go back and do it again.
Just because no one 'pressed' them into service does not mean that their lives should have been wasted. For what? What was the end result? ISIS? An Afghanistan now 85% controlled by Taliban? Millions displaced, cities destroyed?

Come on...be realistic. We were led by liars, and thieves. These men's lives were wasted for NOTHING.

They will do it again because people like you allow it. War is a racket played upon the poor. Stop fighting their fucking wars.

Thank god our soldiers have always disagreed with the democrats unpatriotic beliefs, otherwise you wouldnt have the freedom to say that.
Freedom? From who? The Iraqis? The Afghan Taliban? Seriously? We haven't had to fight for OUR freedom for over 70 years.

Freedom? From who? The Iraqis? The Afghan Taliban? Seriously? We haven't had to fight for OUR freedom for over 70 years.
From terrorists, and people who support terrorists, and people who use chemical weapons on civilians. I think its cute how democrats think that if we ignore these awful regimes, it wont come back to bite us or our allies in the ass. You people are fucking stupid.

Dont respond to me anymore. I dont like retards.

This retired sign painter hasn't stopped working...he's just adopted another cause.

145823191_chelsea-manning-zoom-86e20488-5e74-4097-8cb5-4e442a642a12.jpg

From terrorists, and people who support terrorists, and people who use chemical weapons on civilians. I think its cute how democrats think that if we ignore these awful regimes, it wont come back to bite us or our allies in the ass. You people are fucking stupid.

Oh Jesus wept...Terrorists...who is the terrorist? We bomb wedding parties, cities, fund ISIS, foment coups, create social unrest, bribe and prop up dictators?

Do you realize that we funded ISIS? Do you realize that we funded anti-Assad forces that resulted in the deaths, and displacement of millions? Do you realize that we funded the

organizations who orchestrated and carried out terrorist attacks in Syria, and Yemen? We paid for churches to be burned, women raped, children murdered.

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!

Just because no one 'pressed' them into service does not mean that their lives should have been wasted. For what? What was the end result? ISIS? An Afghanistan now 85% controlled by Taliban? Millions displaced, cities destroyed?

Come on...be realistic. We were led by liars, and thieves. These men's lives were wasted for NOTHING.

They will do it again because people like you allow it. War is a racket played upon the poor. Stop fighting their fucking wars.

There will always be wars. If you're not actively engaged in one or seriously training for one, you're going to be eradicated. Apparently you and I are different: When you hear of a soldier dying in battle, you hate the government or the military.

I on the other hand hate the enemy.

Oh Jesus wept...Terrorists...who is the terrorist? We bomb wedding parties, cities, fund ISIS, foment coups, create social unrest, bribe and prop up dictators?

Do you realize that we funded ISIS? Do you realize that we funded anti-Assad forces that resulted in the deaths, and displacement of millions? Do you realize that we funded the

organizations who orchestrated and carried out terrorist attacks in Syria, and Yemen? We paid for churches to be burned, women raped, children murdered.

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!
When did we intentionally bomb a wedding? Do you know what the word "terrorist" means? Why are you lefties always so confused when it comes to that simple word?

If we are terrorists, why the fuck are we wasting our time with laser guided bombs to avoid civilian casualties? Why are we handing out food and water to them, and fixing their towns and cities? You are fucking dumb and a complete waste of time. If you respond to me again, i will instantly put you on ignore.

There will always be wars. If you're not actively engaged in one or seriously training for one, you're going to be eradicated. Apparently you and I are different: When you hear of a soldier dying in battle, you hate the government or the military.

I on the other, hate the enemy.
You and I are different. You hate who they tell you to hate. You follow. You do not question. You are a fucking automaton.

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!
When did we intentionally bomb a wedding? Do you know what the word "terrorist" means? Why are you lefties always so confused when it comes to that simple word?

If we are terrorists, why the fuck are we wasting our time with laser guided bombs to avoid civilian casualties? Why are we handing out food and water to them, and fixing their towns and cities? You are fucking dumb and a complete waste of time. If you respond to me again, i will instantly put you on ignore.

"If you respond to me again, i will instantly put you on ignore."

Good...go fuck yourself then.

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!

/Ignored. Youre lame bro. Im glad i will never have to see any more of your weird shit.

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!
Got a mouse in yer pocket ?
a2mvR9w_700b.jpg

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!
a2mvR9w_700b.jpg
These people just parrot the same old tired horse shit. Every year. Meanwhile their government is continuously abusing the people's trust, and their power.

People just keep goin along with it.

"Yeap...war on turrr...fight o'er dare so we don't fight em o'er here....hyuck yuck!"

Meanwhile 'our' government is turning the tables on Americans.

You are now the terrorist!

Fucking disgusting. A nation of mouth breathers.

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!

/Ignored. Youre lame bro. Im glad i will never have to see any more of your weird shit.
I forgive the idiot. He's been steeped in the traditions of some fucked up liberals. It's not his fault that he's stone cold stupid.

Terrorists...LOL!

WE are the terrorists!
a2mvR9w_700b.jpg
These people just parrot the same old tired horse shit. Every year. Meanwhile their government is continuously abusing the people's trust, and their power.

People just keep goin along with it.

"Yeap...war on turrr...fight o'er dare so we don't fight em o'er here....hyuck yuck!"

Meanwhile 'our' government is turning the tables on Americans.

You are now the terrorist!

Fucking disgusting. A nation of mouth breathers.

Gabe Lackmann
In what country do you reside? Tell the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back