Texas Abortion law stands

Greetings, is it a great day for Texas teen girls and women who become pregnant, yet have no desire to be maternal child caregivers?

If a teen girl or woman is forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to full term, how well does that work out for children?

Why aren't citizens, particularly men, demanding medical science develop a reliable male oral contraceptive.

In my opinion, when men have the ultimate decision for creating life, we will experience a much happier, more peaceful planet populated by fewer emotionally troubled, drama craving citizens.

When are people going to start taking responsibility for their actions? Whose fault is it if two people have unprotected sex and the result is a pregnancy? Who is responsible? If you don't want to be a mother, then Goddammit don't have unprotected sex!

If a teen girl or woman is forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to full term, how well does that work out for children? So they're better off dead? Never born? There are ways to prevent conception; whose fault is it if the female doesn't want a pregnancy but does nothing to prevent conception the next day? Here's a thought: why doesn't the Left fight for free contraceptives and morning after pills? Answer: no money in it, the Dems get huge donations from PP and political points to play against the GOP.

Why aren't citizens, particularly men, demanding medical science develop a reliable male oral contraceptive. Why don't they just wear a GD condom?

In my opinion, when men have the ultimate decision for creating life, we will experience a much happier, more peaceful planet populated by fewer emotionally troubled, drama craving citizens.
In my opinion when both men and women take full responsibility for their actions, we will experience a much happier, more peaceful planet populated by fewer emotionally troubled, drama craving citizens.

Too many people want the easy and irresponsible road; let's fuck and if I get pregnant we'll just kill the unborn child. No worries, no problem. Easy peasy, and PP will get money from the gov't to pay for it.

Good.

To start with there will be some unwanted children and maybe even some backstreet abortions which will be horrible, but in time the penny will drop and people will have no choice but to start being more responsible instead.

Abortion should never be used as a retrospective form of contraception.
That's a very big word, "Responsible", something that Left wingers struggle with.

No, they won’t. Making something a law does not stop people from doing it.

It will make it more difficult to kill the children. You stupid immoral Libtards may not think that is a good thing but us humans do.

It will make it more difficult to kill the children. You stupid immoral Libtards may not think that is a good thing but us humans do.
5A09D26F-59AD-400A-9A5C-120B10A19B5F.jpeg

Bidumb is ok with murdering babies, but not ok with people who don't want to be FORCED to get vaxed?????!!!! nazi BASTARD

Good!

Florida may consider abortion bill similar to Texas after SCOTUS decision

Florida may consider adopting an abortion ban similar to that of Texas, which banned all abortions after a fetal heartbeat can be detected — around six weeks after conception — after the Supreme Court declined to hear the case on Wednesday.

Republican Florida Senate President Wilton Simpson confirmed that the Sunshine State would be likely joining other states in passing anti-abortion legislation following the Supreme Court’s decision, he told WFLA on Thursday.

"When the Supreme Court goes out and makes a decision like this, it clearly is going to send a signal to all the states that are interested in banning abortions or making it more restrictive to have an abortion in their state, it’s certainly going to make us take a look at those issues," Simpson said.

The US Supreme Court voted 5-4 on Wednesday denying an emergency appeal filed by abortion providers in an attempt to block a Texas abortion bill that went into effect the same day.

Signed by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott in May, the new law prohibits women from getting an abortion after a fetal heartbeat can be detected, roughly around six weeks and before most women know they are pregnant.

You need to get your blender blades out of your galpals vagina.
What the fuck are you talking about you fuckin' sicko. Seriously why would you say something so disgusting? Is there something wrong with your brain? Do you even have one?

God damned conservitards and their fucked up repressed pervert fantasies.

Good.

To start with there will be some unwanted children and maybe even some backstreet abortions which will be horrible, but in time the penny will drop and people will have no choice but to start being more responsible instead.

Abortion should never be used as a retrospective form of contraception.
Absolutes are the problem with your whole diatribe. Women should never be raped. Women should never be the object of incest. Women's lives should never be in Jeopardy because of pregnancy. after being raped a woman should always be given the morning after pill and prep just in case the criminal was hiv-positive. Government should never have the right to say what a person can do with his or her body. there's only one good reason to bring a child into this world. There are many reasons not to continue a pregnancy. The decision should always be left up to the woman herself and her doctor. It's a terrible problem to deal with already, government is just making it worse.

Greetings, is it a great day for Texas teen girls and women who become pregnant, yet have no desire to be maternal child caregivers?

If a teen girl or woman is forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to full term, how well does that work out for children?

Why aren't citizens, particularly men, demanding medical science develop a reliable male oral contraceptive.

View attachment 534386

Peace.
But then they'd have to be responsible and take the pill. Men are far worse than women about taking pills. And you have to care in the first place. The man who create these situations do not care about anyone but themselves.

Men are far worse than women about taking pills.

Hi, Stann. Please forgive my ignorance, though I was unaware men are far worse about taking pills.

Could you please cite a reliable study so I can become better educated?

TIA...

Peace.

In yet more late-night happenings, most of the conservative contingent of the Supreme Court let the Texas abortion ban stand just before midnight Wednesday.

The law went into effect early Wednesday morning, which has now left the second largest state in the country with virtually no access to legal abortions. The law bans abortions after six weeks of pregnancy, before many people even know that they’re pregnant.
The Texas law was crafted purposefully to make lawsuits difficult, as the law will be carried out by individual vigilantes and not state officials — therefore leaving no clear person to sue, at least before an individual has brought a suit against anyone “aiding or abetting” a post-six week abortion. The conservatives clung to that as rationale for denying the injunction.

Chief Justice John Roberts and the three liberal justices all wrote individual dissents.

“The court’s order is stunning,” Justice Sonia Sotomayor wrote scathingly. “Presented with an application to enjoin a flagrantly unconstitutional law engineered to prohibit women from exercising their constitutional rights and evade judicial scrutiny, a majority of justices have opted to bury their heads in the sand.”

First of all, I do not believe abortion is a constitutional right. Roe v Wade is widely seen as a decision by a liberal SCOTUS that stretches the right to privacy quite a bit. One day maybe this court will face that issue head on, is abortion a constitutional right or isn't it? The other thing is, should this be a federal decision or should it be up to the states to determine their own rules. I think I need to study the thinking about federalism a little more, IMHO the federal gov't shouldn't be making laws that the state and local gov'ts can and should decide for themselves.
Louisiana is a veritable abortion factory and it's right next door all they have to do is Hop on a bus.... Once they enter a clinic there there is a an intricate social working Network present that will set them up with federal funds immediately and they will leave minus one fetus within 24 hours. I don't know what they're worried about. I find it disgusting however that's just the way it is.

Jo

When are people going to start taking responsibility for their actions? Whose fault is it if two people have unprotected sex and the result is a pregnancy? Who is responsible? If you don't want to be a mother, then Goddammit don't have unprotected sex!

If a teen girl or woman is forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to full term, how well does that work out for children? So they're better off dead? Never born? There are ways to prevent conception; whose fault is it if the female doesn't want a pregnancy but does nothing to prevent conception the next day? Here's a thought: why doesn't the Left fight for free contraceptives and morning after pills? Answer: no money in it, the Dems get huge donations from PP and political points to play against the GOP.

Why aren't citizens, particularly men, demanding medical science develop a reliable male oral contraceptive. Why don't they just wear a GD condom?

In my opinion when both men and women take full responsibility for their actions, we will experience a much happier, more peaceful planet populated by fewer emotionally troubled, drama craving citizens.

Too many people want the easy and irresponsible road; let's fuck and if I get pregnant we'll just kill the unborn child. No worries, no problem. Easy peasy, and PP will get money from the gov't to pay for it.
That's all fine. Still doesn't meant government has any business in the womb.

Forum List

Back