Texas Abortion law stands

Women make the choice to have sex; that doesn't mean they suddenly have some right to murder the inconvenient results of their poor judgement. I take the real liberal view that pregnancies that result from rape or can cause death to the mother can be aborted, but the rest are results of willing decisions of both men and women.

Last edited:
When the penalty for aborting after rape is more severe than the penalty for rape, that's when you know it's a war on women.

I doubt you're going to find anybody but Democrat deviants who think rapists should get light sentences. In fact Democrats support a 'rights' movement started by pedophile rapists and card carrying commies.

In yet more late-night happenings, most of the conservative contingent of the Supreme Court let the Texas abortion ban stand just before midnight Wednesday.

The law went into effect early Wednesday morning, which has now left the second largest state in the country with virtually no access to legal abortions. The law bans abortions after six weeks of pregnancy, before many people even know that they’re pregnant.
The Texas law was crafted purposefully to make lawsuits difficult, as the law will be carried out by individual vigilantes and not state officials — therefore leaving no clear person to sue, at least before an individual has brought a suit against anyone “aiding or abetting” a post-six week abortion. The conservatives clung to that as rationale for denying the injunction.

Chief Justice John Roberts and the three liberal justices all wrote individual dissents.

“The court’s order is stunning,” Justice Sonia Sotomayor wrote scathingly. “Presented with an application to enjoin a flagrantly unconstitutional law engineered to prohibit women from exercising their constitutional rights and evade judicial scrutiny, a majority of justices have opted to bury their heads in the sand.”

First of all, I do not believe abortion is a constitutional right. Roe v Wade is widely seen as a decision by a liberal SCOTUS that stretches the right to privacy quite a bit. One day maybe this court will face that issue head on, is abortion a constitutional right or isn't it? The other thing is, should this be a federal decision or should it be up to the states to determine their own rules. I think I need to study the thinking about federalism a little more, IMHO the federal gov't shouldn't be making laws that the state and local gov'ts can and should decide for themselves.
Thread title is wrong. Should read:

"US Supreme Court No Longer Supports The Constitution"

sealybobo

Abortions end life. Rape breaks a heart for life, but the victim can find comfort from family members, because in this state, families will do all they can to help their loved ones get love and support. We still have more loving people in Texas than anywhere else on earth.
Really? Can you prove this? And isn't Texas still throwing people in jail for having pot? That's not very loving.

And do Texan's love their gay sons and daughters?

Do they love Mexicans and blacks?

Do they love enough they might consider doing away with the death penalty?

I doubt you're going to find anybody but Democrat deviants who think rapists should get light sentences. In fact Democrats support a 'rights' movement started by pedophile rapists and card carrying commies.
Stop saying stupid things. I think violent rapists should never be let out of jail.

And I'm sorry but it seems like it's us who complain whenever a rich white boy gets a light sentence for rape. The system is not fair. You think those are liberal judges letting the rich white rapist off easy?

Stop saying stupid things. I think violent rapists should never be let out of jail.

And I'm sorry but it seems like it's us who complain whenever a rich white boy gets a light sentence for rape. The system is not fair. You think those are liberal judges letting the rich white rapist off easy?

lol I don't bother having serious discussions with commies and sociopaths and their strawmen. You will have to suck up to your peers and your fellow faggots if you crave male attention.

Really? Can you prove this? And isn't Texas still throwing people in jail for having pot? That's not very loving.

Yes! It's lots of fun for the kids when we burn them at the stake and flog them on holidays here.

Yes! It's lots of fun for the kids when we burn them at the stake and flog them on holidays here.
I just think it's funny beautress would claim We still have more loving people in Texas than anywhere else on earth.

That can't be true. Too many cons in Texas for that to be true. They may love their friends and family but no one else.

Dumbass illogical democrat hypocrites ^^^^ talk about who "loves" whom, while literally and directly wishing death on anyone who disagrees with their politics. The idiots ^^^^^ also always seem to forget that one of the most liberal cities in America is in the great state of Texas.

Republican pedophiles are doing a happy dance today.

Dumbass illogical democrat hypocrites ^^^^ talk about who "loves" whom, while literally and directly wishing death on anyone who disagrees with their politics. The idiots ^^^^^ also always seem to forget that one of the most liberal cities in America is in the great state of Texas.
It is? Does that mean elections in Texas are rigged? Yup. Gerrymandered? Yup.

Bull. Loving people don't elect hateful people like Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick and Ted Cruz to represent them.
Just because you hate people whose politics you disdain does not make them love the false narratives you accept as gospel and it hardly makes them flawed like your haughty attitude.

Just because you hate people whose politics you disdain does not make them love the false narratives you accept as gospel and it hardly makes them flawed like your haughty attitude.
Their politics are hateful, by any objective measure. That’s why I disdain them.

Better question is why do you support hateful political positions that are counter to everything Jesus taught?

beautress

2D7BC200-D7EE-41F7-8A9E-1BBFEB2B73DF.png

This has nothing to do with rapists getting lighter sentences, dumbass. Learn to read.

Women make the choice to have sex; that doesn't mean they suddenly have some right to murder the inconvenient results of their poor judgement. I take the real liberal view that pregnancies that result from rape or can cause death to the mother can be aborted, but the rest are results of willing decisions of both men and women.
Men also make the choice to have sex. Holy shit you’re stupid.

Greetings, is it a great day for Texas teen girls and women who become pregnant, yet have no desire to be maternal child caregivers?

If a teen girl or woman is forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to full term, how well does that work out for children?

Why aren't citizens, particularly men, demanding medical science develop a reliable male oral contraceptive.

In my opinion, when men have the ultimate decision for creating life, we will experience a much happier, more peaceful planet populated by fewer emotionally troubled, drama craving citizens.

View attachment 534386

Peace.
To your paragraph 1: Women need to be married to the father of the child when enduring a pregnancy.

If you don't ever want to grow up, live somplace else than the bluebonnet state where disdained children are allowed to be murdered in vitro by their mother who doesn't have to account why she murdered somebody else because the State government worships power and not God.

Forum List

Back