Texans.....Do you really welcome open carry?

This thread shows exactly what I expected it to show.

In spite of repeated claims by gun owners that they are responsible gun owners and that it is the irresponsible gun owners who account for all the murders, accidental shootings and child accidents.....
It is obvious that gun owners don’t care about gun safety. They don’t care if the person running around with a gun in his belt doesn’t have a clue about when he should fire and what the laws are.

Nah, it shows that you are an idiot who doesn't care about civil rights, and only cares about over bearing government power.

In other words you are a typical fascist.

The thread showed exactly what I expected

Gun owners do not care about safety or responsible gun ownership

So you support mandatory mental evaluations before abortions and trans medical procedures. Right?

I can see you not wanting to register or have a permit for a handgun.
But do you really think people should run around with a handgun without any training?

Not training on how to load it, aim and pull the trigger but safety training on how to safely store your handgun so children cannot get it, how to handle conflicts while you are carrying a gun, what the law is on self defense and castle doctrine, when it is proper to fire?

Now I know all you gun owners out there know all the rules. But do you trust others running around with a handgun and no training?

You mean like Democrat loving Thugs carrying illegal guns? I don't think they care what the rules are, do you?
Doesnt answer the question

Do you think handgun owners should be trained?

In spite of repeated claims by gun owners that they are responsible gun owners and that it is the irresponsible gun owners who account for all the murders, accidental shootings and child accidents.....
It is obvious that gun owners don’t care about gun safety. They don’t care if the person running around with a gun in his belt doesn’t have a clue about when he should fire and what the laws are.
No, it shows that you're here only to push a narrative, and accuse others of shit.
You were never interested in anyone else's views on the subject at all, and you couldn't even be bothered to find out what the actual law in question consists of, as evidenced by the fact that your own thread title references "open" rather than "constitutional" carry.
(smh)

Basically, it just shows what you are, which is a dishonest partisan hack..... and we all knew that already.

It's cool though because we don't give a shit what you think, and we're going to keep on doing whatever we want.

So suck it, dumbass.
So do you support mandatory safety training for handgun owners or not????.

Pick a side

Do you support mental health evaluations for women who wish to have an abortion, or for Trans people?
Stick to the subject

It IS the subject. People either have Rights. Or they don't. Which is it.

Nah, it shows that you are an idiot who doesn't care about civil rights, and only cares about over bearing government power.

So you support mandatory mental evaluations before abortions and trans medical procedures. Right?
Nice diversion attempt

When you were a mod, you would ban people for that

But do you really think people should run around with a handgun without any training?

Not training on how to load it, aim and pull the trigger but safety training on how to safely store your handgun so children cannot get it, how to handle conflicts while you are carrying a gun, what the law is on self defense and castle doctrine, when it is proper to fire?

Now I know all you gun owners out there know all the rules. But do you trust others running around with a handgun and no training?

You mean like Democrat loving Thugs carrying illegal guns? I don't think they care what the rules are, do you?

You ignore the underlying question.

Nice diversion attempt

No, I wouldn't. It is pertinent to your question. You are just desperate to avoid the consequences of your answer.

Nice diversion attempt

No, I wouldn't. It is pertinent to your question. You are just desperate to avoid the consequences of your answer.
He refused to answer my question as well.
To be fair though, I doubt he even saw it..... he never cared what anyone else had to say, this whole thread was just a form of masturbation for him.

You are diverting a thread
You should be banned for trolling

Not like you never used that one

Like I said
Gun owners on this thread acted as I expected

They refuse to support responsible gun ownership

You are trying to say that Rights are controllable at the whim of government.

I am countering your argument by showing how your position will affect Rights that you claim to hold dear.

You are avoiding answering like the plague because you know your position is untenable.

In other words

Thread diversion you troll

I am countering your argument by showing how your position will affect Rights that you claim to hold dear.

You are avoiding answering like the plague because you know your position is untenable.

In other words

Thread diversion you troll

You have trolled so many threads with inane bullshit that you have no right to complain. What's more, I am NOT trolling. That's what YOU do. I am merely placing your position within the context of ALL RIGHTS that we as Americans enjoy, and which fascists, like you, are trying to take away.

Gun owners, while they worship the second amendment and claim that crimes and murders are done by irresponsible gun owners .....NOT THEM

Have ZERO interest in training people to be responsible gun owners.

Gun owners, while they worship the second amendment and claim that crimes and murders are done by irresponsible gun owners .....NOT THEM

Trans activists, while claiming to worship civil Rights, work to DENY those same Rights to anyone who questions the decisions they make. Trans people suffer rates of depression far higher than the norm, and commit suicide at rates approaching 40%, but deny that any position they take is not just dangerous, but imposes a burden on non trans people by requiring non trans people to deny the facts of science.

Trans activists, while claiming to worship civil Rights, work to DENY those same Rights to anyone who questions the decisions they make. Trans people suffer rates of depression far higher than the norm, and commit suicide at rates approaching 40%, but deny that any position they take is not just dangerous, but imposes a burden on non trans people by requiring non trans people to deny the facts of science.
Trolling in the Politics Forum is not allowed. You must provide relevant content to the OP

Transexual rights and abortion are not relevant to gun rights

Please follow board rules

Trolling in the Politics Forum is not allowed. You must provide relevant content to the OP

I'm not trolling. I am showing how specious your argument is by couching it in terms you might understand. It's not my fault you can't handle analogy.

I'm not trolling. I am showing how specious your argument is by couching it in terms you might understand. It's not my fault you can't handle analogy.
Sorry pal
As a mod you would never accept that lame excuse for trolling

Stick to the OP

You worry over nothing.

The facts are that people who have been legally carrying concealed weapons are rarely involved in accidental shootings in public and they also happen to be some of the most law abiding people in the country. There is no reason to think gun owners that open carry are any more of a danger.

Personally I prefer to carry a concealed weapon because I don't want to draw attention to myself

People who illegally possess firearms or use them for illegal purposes are not responsible.

It's not difficult to know when the use of a gun is necessary and it's even easier to tell when the use of a gun is illegal

You worry over nothing.

The facts are that people who have been legally carrying concealed weapons are rarely involved in accidental shootings in public and they also happen to be some of the most law abiding people in the country. There is no reason to think gun owners that open carry are any more of a danger.

Personally I prefer to carry a concealed weapon because I don't want to draw attention to myself
I respect those who have been licensed to carry a concealed. Weapon. They are trained, know the laws, know how to act responsibly

That is why I question Texas allowing anyone to carry a handgun with no training whatsoever

New Topics

Forum List

Back