Texans.....Do you really welcome open carry?

I don't own a gun, however if you were my neighbor, I'd definitely reconsider. :)

You are safe as long as you stay off my lawn

1624039057351.jpeg

Moron...they have had concealed carry for years now......what would the difference be between carrying a gun open and carrying it under a shirt....you dumb ass....
There is actually quite a difference. When everyone can see it, there's going to be a few people that want to take it away from you. Getting hit on the back of the head with a sneaky lead pipe means that you don't own that gun anymore.

I can see you not wanting to register or have a permit for a handgun.
But do you really think people should run around with a handgun without any training?

Not training on how to load it, aim and pull the trigger but safety training on how to safely store your handgun so children cannot get it, how to handle conflicts while you are carrying a gun, what the law is on self defense and castle doctrine, when it is proper to fire?

Now I know all you gun owners out there know all the rules. But do you trust others running around with a handgun and no training?

An armed society is a polite society.....
Except in those nasty blue cities, amirite? Any other meaningless slogans you wanna dispense?
Sure but let me grab my democrat slogan book...because they have millions of worthless slogans....

But do you really think people should run around with a handgun without any training?

Not training on how to load it, aim and pull the trigger but safety training on how to safely store your handgun so children cannot get it, how to handle conflicts while you are carrying a gun, what the law is on self defense and castle doctrine, when it is proper to fire?

Now I know all you gun owners out there know all the rules. But do you trust others running around with a handgun and no training?

An armed society is a polite society.....
Except in those nasty blue cities, amirite? Any other meaningless slogans you wanna dispense?
Sure but let me grab my democrat slogan book...because they have millions of worthless slogans....
Take your time, bud.

Have you noticed the idiots operating motor vehicles? You can't regulate stupid.
I have also noticed 32,000 gun deaths a year.

At least drivers must pass a written and driving test

Ignoring suicide deaths again to inflate your numbers.

You lie worse than Trump.
dead is dead

Then abortion is murder. Right?

You know it won't be as if more people suddenly are carrying a gun that have never touched one before right?

All it means is all the people who have been carrying them concealed can now carry them exposed.

You probably walk past a dozen people a day carrying a gun and you have no idea about it.

More guns in the hands of the untrained or unbalanced equals more dead people
This comment assumes that untrained people or unbalanced people pose a substantially higher risk than people with gun safety training.

Unbalanced does not necessarily mean dangerously violent, but if that is your position, then HANG Jimmy Carter for his efforts to completely end involuntary confinement for severe mental health disorders. Don't fuck with gun rights because Jimmy is a Mensa idiot.

Prior to getting a LTC, I had ZERO formal training. MANY MANY MANY more like me have only been trained by a parent or grandparent. Nothing formal. I have NEVER had a gun-related accident and the statistics on those show that RARELY do untrained people have gun-related accidents.

Have you noticed the idiots operating motor vehicles? You can't regulate stupid.

And there were 38,000 auto deaths. :itsok:

But we have done things to dramatically reduce auto deaths....
Driver training, safer cars, safer roads, drunk driving laws

Guns? Still waiting
There are hundreds of gun laws...
Registration? no
Training? no
Licensing? no
Insurance ? no

You have a ways to go to keep up with autos
Driving a motor vehicle on public roads is not a right.

Have any other false equivalencies you would like to throw out?

Moron...they have had concealed carry for years now......what would the difference be between carrying a gun open and carrying it under a shirt....you dumb ass....
There is actually quite a difference. When everyone can see it, there's going to be a few people that want to take it away from you. Getting hit on the back of the head with a sneaky lead pipe means that you don't own that gun anymore.
That's one way to look at it.

Another is seeing the gun and the guy who has it, and realizing that any attempt to take that weapon could be an immediate, justifiable death sentence.

But, you are right. Some people are so fucking stupid that they try to disarm others bare-handed and end up dead because of it. See that Arbury case in Georgia.

Another is seeing the gun and the guy who has it, and realizing that any attempt to take that weapon could be an immediate, justifiable death sentence.

But, you are right. Some people are so fucking stupid that they try to disarm others bare-handed and end up dead because of it. See that Arbury case in Georgia.
What about seeing the gun strapped to the hip of a petite woman? She's much better off carrying concealed.

And there were 38,000 auto deaths. :itsok:

But we have done things to dramatically reduce auto deaths....
Driver training, safer cars, safer roads, drunk driving laws

Guns? Still waiting
Why do you pretend to care?
You're not fooling anyone.

You just want something, anything, that can be used as a way to limit people's exercise of their rights, that's what you're really about..... everything else is just obfuscation.

Do you think handgun owners should have training?
Of course.

Do you believe any entity in the world has the authority to mandate it to free men?

There is nothing in the article concerning the open carry of handguns by non-licensed individuals. Do you have a link that verifies your claim, or are you still lying?

What about seeing the gun strapped to the hip of a petite woman? She's much better off carrying concealed.
Good thing we have options, then, right?

So, you're actually advocating for concealed carry?

You know it won't be as if more people suddenly are carrying a gun that have never touched one before right?

All it means is all the people who have been carrying them concealed can now carry them exposed.

You probably walk past a dozen people a day carrying a gun and you have no idea about it.

Wrong, open carry for CHL holders was passed several years ago. Though I don't see many actually doing it. I always carry concealed.

LMAO @ Texas Tribune.

You Leftist are so Gullible.

Not really. Bad guy see's a woman with a gun, if he's smart, he leaves her alone and goes after easy prey.

Good thing we have options, then, right?

So, you're actually advocating for concealed carry?
I've had a concealed carry license for 12 years now. It's much safer than posing with your piece.

Not always. I have had a CCW for over 40 years now. Sometimes the situation calls for open carry. When I am in the deep desert I always open carry. No tender libs to offend, and if they are offended, who cares, and the threats will be immediate. So speed is critical. It is a weak, and uninformed mind, that thinks there is only one correct way to do things.

Forum List

Back