Texans.....Do you really welcome open carry?

I can see you not wanting to register or have a permit for a handgun.
But do you really think people should run around with a handgun without any training?

Not training on how to load it, aim and pull the trigger but safety training on how to safely store your handgun so children cannot get it, how to handle conflicts while you are carrying a gun, what the law is on self defense and castle doctrine, when it is proper to fire?

Now I know all you gun owners out there know all the rules. But do you trust others running around with a handgun and no training?

You know it won't be as if more people suddenly are carrying a gun that have never touched one before right?

All it means is all the people who have been carrying them concealed can now carry them exposed.

You probably walk past a dozen people a day carrying a gun and you have no idea about it.

Wrong, open carry for CHL holders was passed several years ago. Though I don't see many actually doing it. I always carry concealed.

I support open carry as an expression of one's civil rights...... and that's pretty much it. It's almost always a bad idea otherwise.
And if you are engaging in a march or public assertion of your right to carry openly, do not do it alone...... someone will hit you over the back of the head (or even shoot you) and take your shit. Have a bunch of armed friends with you.
(The only reason that doesn't happen to cops more often is the cops have made it very clear they will kill anyone who pulls that shit; John Q. Citizen doesn't have the protection of a huge state-sanctioned gang to back people off him.)

Not always. I have had a CCW for over 40 years now. Sometimes the situation calls for open carry. When I am in the deep desert I always open carry. No tender libs to offend, and if they are offended, who cares, and the threats will be immediate. So speed is critical. It is a weak, and uninformed mind, that thinks there is only one correct way to do things.
Hey quick draw. Some open carry holsters allow for quick access. The ones that thread onto your belt don't. Which type do you use out in the desert?

This thread shows exactly what I expected it to show.

In spite of repeated claims by gun owners that they are responsible gun owners and that it is the irresponsible gun owners who account for all the murders, accidental shootings and child accidents.....
It is obvious that gun owners don’t care about gun safety. They don’t care if the person running around with a gun in his belt doesn’t have a clue about when he should fire and what the laws are.

In spite of repeated claims by gun owners that they are responsible gun owners and that it is the irresponsible gun owners who account for all the murders, accidental shootings and child accidents.....
It is obvious that gun owners don’t care about gun safety. They don’t care if the person running around with a gun in his belt doesn’t have a clue about when he should fire and what the laws are.
No, it shows that you're here only to push a narrative, and accuse others of shit.
You were never interested in anyone else's views on the subject at all, and you couldn't even be bothered to find out what the actual law in question consists of, as evidenced by the fact that your own thread title references "open" rather than "constitutional" carry.
(smh)

Basically, it just shows what you are, which is a dishonest partisan hack..... and we all knew that already.

It's cool though because we don't give a shit what you think, and we're going to keep on doing whatever we want.

So suck it, dumbass.

No, it shows that you're here only to push a narrative, and accuse others of shit.
You were never interested in anyone else's views on the subject at all, and you couldn't even be bothered to find out what the actual law in question consists of, as evidenced by the fact that your own thread title references "open" rather than "constitutional" carry.
(smh)

Basically, it just shows what you are, which is a dishonest partisan hack..... and we all knew that already.

It's cool though because we don't give a shit what you think, and we're going to keep on doing whatever we want.

So suck it, dumbass.
So do you support mandatory safety training for handgun owners or not????.

Pick a side

Not always. I have had a CCW for over 40 years now. Sometimes the situation calls for open carry. When I am in the deep desert I always open carry. No tender libs to offend, and if they are offended, who cares, and the threats will be immediate. So speed is critical. It is a weak, and uninformed mind, that thinks there is only one correct way to do things.
Hey quick draw. Some open carry holsters allow for quick access. The ones that thread onto your belt don't. Which type do you use out in the desert?

I mostly use a Jak slide by Galco. If I am going to be in high dust situations I revert to a Bianchi military holster.

I carry a Delta Elite 10mm that I have worked on. I defanged it, added a Bo Mar low profile sight, and massaged the trigger a tad. It now breaks cleanly at 3 pounds, instead of the spongy 6 pounds it started with.

Nah, it shows that you are an idiot who doesn't care about civil rights, and only cares about over bearing government power.

In other words you are a typical fascist.

(smh)

So suck it, dumbass.

Pick a side

Do you support mental health evaluations for women who wish to have an abortion, or for Trans people?

(smh)

So suck it, dumbass.

Pick a side
Re-read your own thread you fucking retard.

Wow..... what a way to prove my point about you.

Nah, it shows that you are an idiot who doesn't care about civil rights, and only cares about over bearing government power.

In other words you are a typical fascist.

The thread showed exactly what I expected

Gun owners do not care about safety or responsible gun ownership

(smh)

So suck it, dumbass.

Pick a side

Pick a side

How hard is it?
Do you support handgun safety or not?

(smh)

So suck it, dumbass.

Pick a side

Do you support mental health evaluations for women who wish to have an abortion, or for Trans people?
Stick to the subject

(smh)

So suck it, dumbass.

Pick a side

Pick a side

How hard is it?
Do you support handgun safety or not?
QED

But do you really think people should run around with a handgun without any training?

Not training on how to load it, aim and pull the trigger but safety training on how to safely store your handgun so children cannot get it, how to handle conflicts while you are carrying a gun, what the law is on self defense and castle doctrine, when it is proper to fire?

Now I know all you gun owners out there know all the rules. But do you trust others running around with a handgun and no training?

It's working fine in 20 other states. Now, the shitholes run by people like you (all of California, Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, etc., etc.) are a different story; it's a daily slaughter there. But you like it that way, don't you?
So you think you cannot open carry in Michigan? Think again. But only residents.

You can open carry in Michigan as long as you are eighteen years old and do not have any state or federal prohibition to possess firearms. You also do not need a permit to open carry in the state, except if you are a non-resident.

(smh)

So suck it, dumbass.

Pick a side

Stick to the subject
Go fuck yourself.

You post this bullshit thread, ignore everyone's responses, and then have the gall to issue directives?

(smh)

So suck it, dumbass.

Pick a side

Stick to the subject
Go fuck yourself.

You post this bullshit thread, ignore everyone's responses, and then have the gall to issue directives?
What was bullshit?

It asks a simple question, why are you afraid to answer?

As a gun owner, do you think those who buy handguns should be trained?

(smh)

So suck it, dumbass.

Pick a side

Stick to the subject
Go fuck yourself.

What was bullshit?

It asks a simple question, why are you afraid to answer?

As a gun owner, do you think those who buy handguns should be trained?
Go ahead dumbass...... keep on proving me right, in your own thread, no less.

:rolleyes:

You mean like Democrat loving Thugs carrying illegal guns? I don't think they care what the rules are, do you?

Anybody who wears something like that in public is compensating for a tiny dick.
You faggots, always fascinated with gun owner‘s dicks

I do not think it is known who really said the quote that is popularly misattributed to Freud, about a fear of weapons being a sign of retarded sexual maturity; but there surely are plenty of effete fools like Blaine Sweeter around to continually demonstrate that whoever it was that said this, got it exactly right.

Forum List

Back