Texans beat the Saints...

Actually a little surprised the Texans were able to win this game.
Kinda sucks that CJ's no interception streak was ended but it had to happen at some point.
I'm just happy for the win going into the buy week.

I'm actually a little surprised no one is commenting on the win this afternoon that Cleveland just had over the 49ers! SanFran's first loss of the year, first loss in 16 games I think breaking their longest winning streak! And to the Browns! Maybe the two best defenses in the game.

And what really enabled it? Another really bad call by a referee. A SF defender cleanly hit a Brownie receiver in the shoulder area, but because it looked CLOSE to the head and helmet in real time to a referee from the angle he was at, they penalized them 15 yards setting up the Brownies to move down the field, get a 1st down, keep the drive alive and take the lead. Then the refs hit SF with another questionable penalty. They were playing in Cleveland. If not for this, SF would have easily won.

There really needs to be a review of such game-changing calls and penalties from upstairs and called down for field review if there is clear evidence the refs got it wrong.

The NFL has gotten crazy about penalizing any hits anywhere near the head and helmet.

SF had an opportunity to take the lead back and win the game with 6 seconds left but their 41 yard FG went wide right.

Actually a little surprised the Texans were able to win this game.
Kinda sucks that CJ's no interception streak was ended but it had to happen at some point.
I'm just happy for the win going into the buy week.
They stockpiled a lot of early picks....so you're seeing the by-product of good drafting and veteran trades by management.

The Jets had several in the first two rounds last year and they rebuilt their defense and their offense. All they need is a QB. I saw the same pattern with Houston this year.

I'm actually a little surprised no one is commenting on the win this afternoon that Cleveland just had over the 49ers! SanFran's first loss of the year, first loss in 16 games I think breaking their longest winning streak! And to the Browns! Maybe the two best defenses in the game.

And what really enabled it? Another really bad call by a referee. A SF defender cleanly hit a Brownie receiver in the shoulder area, but because it looked CLOSE to the head and helmet in real time to a referee from the angle he was at, they penalized them 15 yards setting up the Brownies to move down the field, get a 1st down, keep the drive alive and take the lead. Then the refs hit SF with another questionable penalty. They were playing in Cleveland. If not for this, SF would have easily won.

There really needs to be a review of such game-changing calls and penalties from upstairs and called down for field review if there is clear evidence the refs got it wrong.

The NFL has gotten crazy about penalizing any hits anywhere near the head and helmet.

SF had an opportunity to take the lead back and win the game with 6 seconds left but their 41 yard FG went wide right.
Cleveland is a decent team. They have a great Defense now.

When Chubb went down it really put a crimp in their gameplan.

Now they're playing their 2nd string QB and still beating one of the best teams in the NFL.

The best Defense in the NFL right now is the Ravens. SF is right up there though.....and apparently so is Cleveland.

Yeah, this is the UPSET weekend of 2023. Niners and Eagles lose. Bettors on NFL games lose. Bookies and Las Vegas win BIG. But the NFL isn't fixed. LMAO.

They stockpiled a lot of early picks....so you're seeing the by-product of good drafting and veteran trades by management.

The Jets had several in the first two rounds last year and they rebuilt their defense and their offense. All they need is a QB. I saw the same pattern with Houston this year.

Yep,Houston had a stellar draft this year.
A few more key players and they're gonna be tough to beat.
Hoping the Browns suck since we have their first round pick next year.

So, I turn on the Buffalo/Giants game and aside from the Bills having another player taken out on stretcher/ambulance (as Hamlin looked on), right away the game has another insane penalty by the refs that first up, the experts in the background monitoring the game upstairs say was a totally clean, legal hit. I think it was another tackle of the QB while he still had the ball.

Forum List

Back