Terri Schiavo's Husband: Jeb Bush 'Put Me Through Hell'

tumblr_njt6wgbJHu1rhkttmo1_500.png

Did you know it's a myth that there was a 'Native American genocide'?

True story.

1. " However, the arrival of the white man precipitated what was probably the worst
demographic disaster in history. It wasnot warfare but diseasewhich played the majorpart.TheIndians had no resistance to tuberculosis, pneumonia, cholera, typhus, smallpox and other European ailments, with the result that their population declined by about 90 per cent between 1492 and 1650, disappearing altogether in some areas."
"Wild in Woods: The Myth of the Noble Eco-Savage,' by Robert Whelan, p.29-30

Or....was this 'genocide,' too?

2. "The Black Death arrived in Europe by sea in October 1347 when 12 Genoese trading ships docked at the Sicilian port of Messina after a long journey through the Black Sea.... Over the next five years, the mysterious Black Death would kill more than 20 million people in Europe–almost one-third of the continent’s population." Black Death - Facts Summary - HISTORY.com

Oh, so now you're attacking Native Americans on a personal level. Is it too hard to stay on thread topic?

Simple.....just remove this fib from your sig:

Native American Genocide

True story.

1. " However, the arrival of the white man precipitated what was probably the worst
demographic disaster in history. It wasnot warfare but diseasewhich played the majorpart.TheIndians had no resistance to tuberculosis, pneumonia, cholera, typhus, smallpox and other European ailments, with the result that their population declined by about 90 per cent between 1492 and 1650, disappearing altogether in some areas."

2. "The Black Death arrived in Europe by sea in October 1347 when 12 Genoese trading ships docked at the Sicilian port of Messina after a long journey through the Black Sea.... Over the next five years, the mysterious Black Death would kill more than 20 million people in Europe–almost one-third of the continent’s population." Black Death - Facts Summary - HISTORY.com

Oh, so now you're attacking Native Americans on a personal level. Is it too hard to stay on thread topic?

You like this one?
Founding Fathers: We Are Not a Christian Nation

You should remove this one, too.

The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian. “52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” David Limbaugh

Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”
From Coulter’s best seller, “Demonic .”

True story.

Try not to take it personally. She strikes out at anybody who isn't a teabagger in the most vile way she can think of. If you had a bum leg, she would call you a gimp. It's just the trash talk you have to expect from her level of ignorance.

True story.

Try not to take it personally. She strikes out at anybody who isn't a teabagger in the most vile way she can think of. If you had a bum leg, she would call you a gimp. It's just the trash talk you have to expect from her level of ignorance.

Everything I post is verifiable as fact.

But...it is true that I have very little patience for lies and ignorance.....

...that means that you are in my cross hairs.

True story.

I never wanted to be anywhere near your kinky hairs. I feel like I should shower.

True story.

I never wanted to be anywhere near your kinky hairs. I feel like I should shower.

*Sneeze* Oh, excuse me! I'm allergic to stupidity.

True story.

*Sneeze* Oh, excuse me! I'm allergic to stupidity.
did you google that insult too?

Fact is Jeb made that poor man's life a living hell. Jeb is a Repub for those unawares.

I agree.

So long as you serve-up a similar poster for the Clintons.

America doesn't need any more Family Political Dynasties just now, or anytime soon, on either side of the aisle.

We don't need to continue down the path of anointing a small autocratic circle of American Ruling Families.

Time to give somebody else a turn at-bat.
We did that in 2008 and you righties haven't stopped whining since. Might as well bring back the Clintons. :thup:
Us Righties?

Hardly.

I"m about as dead-Center as one can get.

Trouble with many of you Lefties is... anybody who doesn't think like you, is automatically a Rightie.

After 8 years in-power, you've gotten sloppy about the Middle Ground.

And that's how the Pubs win elections... when you forget about the Middle... and treat them just like the Right.

Ah, well, it's time for a change, anyway, so... keep on keepin'-on... you'll lose the election in no time, without the Center.

True story.

How exactly do you keep a ten year old dead horse topic on topic?

How will Jeb handle this?
He will ignore it because no one but the sycophants of the left give a damn.

There are far more recent issues that Hillary has had to face and yet she ignores those - again - because very few in this nation seems to have a memory past 3 months.

YOU care - and only because it is something that you can point to as a failing of a republican candidate - but you represent a segment of the population that wouldn't vote for a republican if Beelzebub was running under the democrat banner and Jesus under the republican one.

How will Jeb handle this?
He will ignore it because no one but the sycophants of the left give a damn.

The right doesn't care about "big govt" in your personal business?
Realistically, no they do not and I know that you have agreed with me on this point in the past.

The right LOVES big government - their big government. It is why I pretty much cannot vote for republican candidates.

Forum List

Back