Terri Schiavo's Husband: Jeb Bush 'Put Me Through Hell'

The Terri Schiavo case is yet another example of a governor trying to legislate morality.

Tea-Party-Bible-708x350.png
hey fuck nut we have a first amendment that is freedom OF religion NOT from it.

It also means you can't ram your twisted fantasy shit down my throat and determine how I and my family live!

Last edited:
The Terri Schiavo case is yet another example of a governor trying to legislate morality.

It's actually both.
No it isn't
Of course it is. You're just too fucking stupid to understand the government can't force religion on anyone.
What ever made you think it did? You fucking haters don't understand shit

It's actually both.
No it isn't
Of course it is. You're just too fucking stupid to understand the government can't force religion on anyone.
Never said it did. You're the one idiotically posting we don't have freedom from religion in the U.S., not me.

Of course we have freedom from religion. The government cannot force anyone to practice any religion against their will.

Are ya learning yet?

It's actually both.
No it isn't
Never said it did. You're the one idiotically posting we don't have freedom from religion in the U.S., not me.

Of course we have freedom from religion. The government cannot force anyone to practice any religion against their will.

Are ya learning yet?
You are a again wrong. congress can't form a religion or interfere in the worship of one. Did you know Massachusetts had a state religion?

It's actually both.
No it isn't

Are ya learning yet?
You are a again wrong. congress can't form a religion or interfere in the worship of one. Did you know Massachusetts had a state religion?
Nope, not wrong. The government cannot force religion upon anyone. We have the freedom OF religion as well as the freedom FROM religion. Massachusetts abandoned their stare religion almost 200 years ago.

No it isn't

Are ya learning yet?
Nope, not wrong. The government cannot force religion upon anyone. We have the freedom OF religion as well as the freedom FROM religion. Massachusetts abandoned their stare religion almost 200 years ago.
You are wrong. Congress can not form a religion.... The constitution is very clear.

Are ya learning yet?
You are wrong. Congress can not form a religion.... The constitution is very clear.
Which means we have freedom from religion. How can you possibly be this stupid to not understand that?

True, but like Republicans are only a tiny bit less bad than you are on fiscal issues, you are only a tiny bit less bad on morality issues. Your party wants to decriminalize pot and legalize euthanasia, that's about it. While the war on drugs and other morality laws meet with your silence
So true.

I can't wait for Jeb's opponent to bring up his role in the Terri Schiavo case.
The public was totally against his getting involved.

I was against Jeb in Terri Schaivo and I abhor him as a candidate, but no one is changing their vote in a Presidential election based on Terri Schaivo
This. No one that is willing to vote for Jeb is suddenly going to change their mind over that case.

This alone should disquality Jeb from the presidency.

Yes, the monolithic left.

BTW, your sig is a lie. Here is the correct quote

The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
--John Adams

"Religion" is the key word in that. This is over your head, isn't it? Oh crap, now I can't run for President, I disagree with you on an issue...

Are ya learning yet?
Which means we have freedom from religion. How can you possibly be this stupid to not understand that?
What it means you bigot is that CONGRESS CANT MAKE A RELIGION.

Are ya learning yet?
You righties are fucking insane. Show where I ever said that's not true...

No you instead are making shit up that's not there . Liars like you can't seem to stop

No you instead are making shit up that's not there . Liars like you can't seem to stop
Nah, you're just too retarded to comprehend that we have the freedom of religion as well as the freedom from religion.

If I want to choose to practice a religion, the government cannot prevent me -- freedom of religion.

If I want to choose to not follow any religion at all, the government cannot force me to practice one -- freedom from religion.

Savvy?

Or still stuck on stupid?

Nah, you're just too retarded to comprehend that we have the freedom of religion as well as the freedom from religion.

If I want to choose to practice a religion, the government cannot prevent me -- freedom of religion.

If I want to choose to not follow any religion at all, the government cannot force me to practice one -- freedom from religion.

Savvy?

Hey dipshit CONGRESS cant ....Do try and keep up.

Savvy?

Dead wrong, you raging dumbfuck. It applies to the states as well...

EVERSON v. BOARD OF EDUCATION OF EWING TP., 330 U.S. 1 (1947)

Second. The New Jersey statute is challenged as a 'law respecting an establishment of religion.' The First Amendment, as made applicable to the states by the Fourteenth, Murdock v. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105 , 63 S.Ct. 870, 872, 146 A.L.R. 81, commands that a state 'shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.'

[...]

The 'establishment of religion' clause of the First Amendment means at least this: Neither a state nor the Federal Government can set up a church. Neither can pass laws which aid one religion, aid all religions, or prefer one religion over another. Neither can force nor influence a person to go to or to remain away from church against his will or force him to profess a belief or disbelief in any religion. No person can be punished for entertain- [330 U.S. 1, 16] ing or professing religious beliefs or disbeliefs, for church attendance or non-attendance.

The government cannot force anyone to practice a religion. Period. Freedom from religion.

Last edited:

Savvy?

Second. The New Jersey statute is challenged as a 'law respecting an establishment of religion.' The First Amendment, as made applicable to the states by the Fourteenth, Murdock v. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105 , 63 S.Ct. 870, 872, 146 A.L.R. 81, commands that a state 'shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.'

[...]

The 'establishment of religion' clause of the First Amendment means at least this: Neither a state nor the Federal Government can set up a church. Neither can pass laws which aid one religion, aid all religions, or prefer one religion over another. Neither can force nor influence a person to go to or to remain away from church against his will or force him to profess a belief or disbelief in any religion. No person can be punished for entertain- [330 U.S. 1, 16] ing or professing religious beliefs or disbeliefs, for church attendance or non-attendance.

The government cannot force anyone to practice a religion. Period. Freedom from religion.
Thanks for proving that you don't read the Constitution

Savvy?

[...]

Thanks for proving that you don't read the Constitution
:lmao:

What part of that Supreme Court decision are you incapable of understanding, dumbfuck?

"The First Amendment, as made applicable to the states by the Fourteenth, commands that a state 'shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.'"

Is that one reason enough to vote for Jeb Bush?

• YES! And many more.
  • He's a RINO, so your fellow members of the Crazy Right Wing find him too liberal
  • He's a Bush, we don't need another
  • Jeb Bush’s presidential campaign-in-waiting -- which has already sent the message to some donors to please, if you don't mind, put back your wallets(for now) -- has asked a Florida supporter to stop airing radio ads promoting his candidacy, according to a story by Reuters. That's because…well, Bush isn’t legally a candidate yet. And, importantly, that fact allows Bush to continue raising huge sums of money without being subject to campaign finance regulations that would place some limits on donations.

Forum List

Back