Tens of Thousands with Guns at Protest, Not One Arrest

Four or five years ago during the Obama Oppression, I attended a Second Amendment rally at Independence Mall in Philadelphia. There was a large police and DHS presence.

After the rally, I spoke with several police officers who indicated it was the most peaceful, well mannered, clean and organized rally (protest) they ever saw. Most of us hold a license to carry a concealed firearm and have passed multiple background checks, etc. I explained that to them and they said that all made sense.

Four or five years ago during the Obama Oppression, I attended a Second Amendment rally at Independence Mall in Philadelphia. There was a large police and DHS presence.

After the rally, I spoke with several police officers who indicated it was the most peaceful, well mannered, clean and organized rally (protest) they ever saw. Most of us hold a license to carry a concealed firearm and have passed multiple background checks, etc. I explained that to them and they said that all made sense.

For people who claim to be so concerned about the environment, they sure make a mess! Obviously, littering is not on their agenda.

6D2E1617-3613-4D47-A311-3F863155864F.jpeg
Somebody showed up to Virginia with a guillotine to show democrats what’s in store lol love it!

Forum List

Back