Tennessee 'Teacher of the Year' charged with auto burglary, trespassing, drug possession

No wonder they got rid of her, I thought all the best public school teachers dated their students

As for dating students, they are there to educate them, and if they won't teach them to read and write and do math, the least they could do is teach them other things other than the billions of gender pronouns they just made up or teach students they are either a victim or victimizer because of the color of their skin

What a tard. :laughing0301:

Tennessee 'Teacher of the Year' charged with auto burglary, trespassing, drug possession

Southern Homes Real Estate | Daelyn Waldroup

https://www.linkedin.com/in/daelyn-waldroup-175b451ab?original_referer=https://www.google.com/

1656436453228.png

She has a gmail account in the second link. You can email her and give her a lecture about "life choices."

If I was a democrat, I would be asking you, "What is the problem?"
People have lives outside of school

Should a kindergarten teacher go to a bar?
What about a gay bar?

What if a married teacher has an affair?

Di
She has a gmail account in the second link. You can email her and give her a lecture about "life choices."
Do it you delusional fool

What about a gay bar?

Di

What about a gay bar?

Di

Delusional? How so?

I'm not the one charged with auto burglary, trespassing, and drug possession, dickhead.

Was she even making 30 thousand? Probably not. Do you expect the best to go into teaching when they can make 5x that in the private sector starting out?

I taught for several years in an elementary school
When I would post with other adults
I would occasionally curse

Then the shit hit the fan
HOW COULD I CUSS?

I guess some people have NO filters

What about a gay bar?

Di

You would probably never know it now, but most teacher contracts have a "morality clause". Boiled down, it just means you won't be out there acting like....this. Or BBQ Becky, or etc. You can go to bars. Even gay bars. You can have an affair, although never recommended. But felonies? nope.

I agree with this btw, but not what the rules were 100 years ago. I would assume everyone is aware.

Was she even making 30 thousand? Probably not. Do you expect the best to go into teaching when they can make 5x that in the private sector starting out?

It's not only that. It really is the workload, esp among the younger set, who are not used to working hard.

Yeah yeah, I know, "summers" and holidays off. But during the day our time is never our own. We are on, 8-4, with maybe 30 min for lunch and 30 min for a prep period. It's demanding in an age where people don't want demanding jobs.

And of course, that doesn't factor in the extra work.

What about a gay bar?

Di

Teachers use to have moral clauses in their contracts. For instance, you couldn't live with your boyfriend.

Teachers use to have moral clauses in their contracts. For instance, you couldn't live with your boyfriend.

Still do. But they're very vague, like "conduct befitting a leader in the community"...blah blah etc. No specifics. I'm not sure districts enforce these anymore--just maybe have room to do so in seriously extreme circumstances.

Forum List

Back