Tennessee is SO TAKEI

That last post is a hilarious attempt to pile up a bunch of gobbledygook and pass it off as some sort of rationalization for hate.

Good luck with that.

That last post is a hilarious attempt to pile up a bunch of gobbledygook and pass it off as some sort of rationalization for hate.

Good luck with that.

Which part exactly was "hateful"?

The fact that idiots like Jillian try to justify human homsexuality by observing dumb animals?

Good luck with that.

Sir, not agreeing with someone that homosexuality is natural =/= hate. Stop with the bullshit.

LOL. Stop with the bullshit? That's hilarious.

BTW, who names themself "The Brain"? that screams "look at me I'm trying to make up for my insecurities!"

Anywho...my opinion about the lack of logic in his spewage is a valid post.

BTW, who names themself "The Brain"? that screams "look at me I'm trying to make up for my insecurities!"

Your opinion is no more valid than his is sir.

By the way in THIS country, we are in fact guaranteed the right be be as bigoted as we'd like. Just as you are entitled to butt fuck another consenting adult to your heart's content.

Now back to my original point. Merely believing that homosexuality is a sin is not hating gays.
Do you hate christians for believing it is a sin? Better not answer that, b/c either way you're going to play out as a hypocrite.

Care to expand on 'the lack of logic" you opined about?

Or would you rather just give an insulting opinion and not explain your position?

Why would anyone want to talk to little kids about homosexuality?

By the time a kid is in eighth grade he knows more about sex (most of which is bullshit) than his parents.
Heaven forbid that the schools should tell him how things really are.

How can that be true?:confused:

An awful lot of parents do not supervise what their kids are doing or watching. Most kids that age have (and have had) cell phones for years, tvs and/or computers (with internet access) in their bedrooms. Lots and lots of freedom for too young of an age. Kids are not 'little adults'. And the 'well they're going to find out sooner or later so what's the difference' attitude? That just doesn't wash. What ever happened to age appropriate? :shrug:

And the parents don't bother supervising or censoring what their kids are watching. I don't know many who actually use the parental controls that are on their tv or their cable box. We do. Why the hell would I want my young kids watching MTV? I flipped through the other night to an MTV show and at the end of the show (don't know what the show was) the announcer says something to the effect of 'want to learn how to hook up? go to MTV.com blah, blah, blah. Yeah, that's just what a kid year old needs to hear. So yeah, by the time they are 13 many, many kids have been barraged with sex 'information'.

To onecut: it's not the schools job to teach children about sexuality. Puberty and the basics of sex education - you know, how is babby formed -- yep. Sexuality and morality is the parents job. Just because the parents don't want to be bothered does not mean it becomes the schools job.

By the time a kid is in eighth grade he knows more about sex (most of which is bullshit) than his parents.
Heaven forbid that the schools should tell him how things really are.

An awful lot of parents do not supervise what their kids are doing or watching. Most kids that age have (and have had) cell phones for years, tvs and/or computers (with internet access) in their bedrooms. Lots and lots of freedom for too young of an age. Kids are not 'little adults'. And the 'well they're going to find out sooner or later so what's the difference' attitude? That just doesn't wash. What ever happened to age appropriate? :shrug:

And the parents don't bother supervising or censoring what their kids are watching. I don't know many who actually use the parental controls that are on their tv or their cable box. We do. Why the hell would I want my young kids watching MTV? I flipped through the other night to an MTV show and at the end of the show (don't know what the show was) the announcer says something to the effect of 'want to learn how to hook up? go to MTV.com blah, blah, blah. Yeah, that's just what a kid year old needs to hear. So yeah, by the time they are 13 many, many kids have been barraged with sex 'information'.

To onecut: it's not the schools job to teach children about sexuality. Puberty and the basics of sex education - you know, how is babby formed -- yep. Sexuality and morality is the parents job. Just because the parents don't want to be bothered does not mean it becomes the schools job.

Ah, now you've hit the crux of the matter. one of two things is going on here. Either.

1. They want parents to shut up so the state can program their kids

or

2. They are lazy in EVERY aspect of their lives and parenting is no different , just a "let someone else deal with it" mentality.

I tend to believe number 1 is more likely based on the fact that these same people will go balls to the wall to shut up any mention of Christianity or morals in schools.

Ah, now you've hit the crux of the matter. one of two things is going on here. Either.

1. They want parents to shut up so the state can program their kids

or

2. They are lazy in EVERY aspect of their lives and parenting is no different , just a "let someone else deal with it" mentality.

I tend to believe number 1 is more likely based on the fact that these same people will go balls to the wall to shut up any mention of Christianity or morals in schools.

You, of course, have some documentation to back that assertion up......:eusa_whistle:

Tennesseans want you to know that sex with the same sex is queer. The ghey movement tries to make that more palatable by introducing it as ghey. It's not okay, its the next thing to having sex with animals. We do not see it as something good in society. The children that queer people "raise" are just children being held hostage to prove some "moral end" which Vols know is BS.

Last edited:
So what happens when an 7th or 8th grader asks WTF is homosexuality anyway. Can the teachers be charged with a crime if they answer?

Tennesseans want you to know that sex with the same sex is queer. The ghey movement tries to make that more palatable by introducing it as ghey. It's not okay, its the next thing to having sex with animals. We do not see it as something good in society. The children that queer people "raise" are just children being held hostage the prove some "moral end" which Vols know is BS.

Are you sure sex with animals is next? I mean I'm looking in the "Ghey Handbook for Sinners" and beastiality doesn't get mentions till a few chapters after "How to Indroctrinate Stupid Fucks" (like you)!

Tennesseans want you to know that sex with the same sex is queer. The ghey movement tries to make that more palatable by introducing it as ghey. It's not okay, its the next thing to having sex with animals. We do not see it as something good in society. The children that queer people "raise" are just children being held hostage to prove some "moral end" which Vols know is BS.

If that were true, why is Tennessee having an issue about it?

Tennesseans want you to know that sex with the same sex is queer. The ghey movement tries to make that more palatable by introducing it as ghey. It's not okay, its the next thing to having sex with animals. We do not see it as something good in society. The children that queer people "raise" are just children being held hostage the prove some "moral end" which Vols know is BS.

Are you sure sex with animals is next? I mean I'm looking in the "Ghey Handbook for Sinners" and beastiality doesn't get mentions till a few chapters after "How to Indroctrinate Stupid Fucks" (like you)!

Well, remember. He WAS talking about people from Tennessee, BB. :eusa_whistle: Remember the Scopes MONKEY Trial? ;)

"Queer is by definition whatever is at odds with the normal, the legitimate, the dominant. There is nothing in particular to which it necessarily refers. It is an identity without an essence. ‘Queer’ then, demarcates not a positivity but a positionality vis-à-vis the normative"

Forum List

Back