Temple Mount Desecration: 'The Public Needs to Know'

Zionists like Phoneall live to kill, animals, humans, babies, the more they kill the bigger smile comes to their faces.

Of course, Phoneall wants to return to animal sacrifices , he craves blood of the innocent.

Have you ever been there? Its quite impressive. I cannot imagine Jewish people returning to animal sacrifice after 2000 years.

Why ever not, your brothers have never stopped Jewish human sacrifices since 630 C.E.

Have you gone stark raving Majnoon?
There are stories almost weekly of muslims killing children.
Clerics call for killing children, as well as genocide on jews and americans.
As for animals....cats and dogs in Iran were killed for being haram. Problem was the rat population increase dangerously.
Muslims stand in courts sentenced for killing and they smile believing their actions are justified by allah.
I've witnesses syrians and palestinians consume human blood, though it is hardly normal.
We have all seen the videos of islamic fighters eating human organs.
Unfortunately is syria some have resorted to cannibalism to survive. They also resorted to eating lions which is not halal.

If you think jews enjoy killing, you are wrong. Even killing for food, they say a blessing.
"Blessed are you....who has sanctified us through Your commandments and has commanded us in regards to kosher ritual slaughter."
Jews don't kill for fun. When someone dies in an accident or attack, ZAKA collect all body part and blood for proper burial. Jews don't even allow the eating of blood, they are careful to clean the meat of blood, which has several benefits.

You really have been reading too many disinformation sites.

In Palestine, Israel is the biggest child killer, 1519 children Israel has killed in Palestine sine 9/2000.

It is the pasttime of Zionists to abuse and kill Gentile children.

Children are arrested in terror raids by the IDF as young as 5.

Children are burnt to death deliberately with chemical weapons.

Soldiers blow away little girls waving white flags.

Zionists are a very sick people.

Never saw anything like it.

I get up every day thanking God I am not a Zionist.

I cannot even begin to imagine anything lower in this world to be.

Last edited:
In Palestine, Israel is the biggest child killer, 1519 children Israel has killed in Palestine sine 9/2000.

Sherri has suddenly decided to spit in the face of one of her "gods"----to wit
HERODOTUS----- Sherri REGULARLY cites HERODOTUS as the person who
REVEALED TO MANKIND the NATION OF PALESTINE-------which was----essentially
SYRIA----and what he considered its precincts all the way to the western part of
the SINAI and ASHEKLON Today Sherri's friends are lining the gutters of
syria with the bodies of dead children in the name of their mutual "god' isa/alla---
TENS OF THOUSANDS in just two years for "ISA/ALLAHU AKBARRRRRRR
and mecca

Not the first HUGE MASSACRE OF INNOCENTS in the land of the filth of 'isa/alla'
for mecca and certainly not the first for Isa'allaists who have murdered in the
hundreds of millions for their own enjoyment in the past 1700 years-------
anyone want to calculate a yearly average on the filth of isa/allaists?

Syria/Assad got that beat in the last year.

Mrs. Sherri keeps on barfing up the same old, same old. I wonder if this is one of the manifestations of her mental illness. Meanwhile, how convenient for Mrs. Sherri to overlook this.

11,420 Children Dead In Syria's Civil War, So Far : NPR

1519 children in Palestine killed by Israel.since 9/2000

THE facts of Zionism speak for themselves.

Zionists like Phoneall live to kill, animals, humans, babies, the more they kill the bigger smile comes to their faces.

Of course, Phoneall wants to return to animal sacrifices , he craves blood of the innocent.

It's posts like these that lead us all to ask: "Sherri, what the fuck is wrong with your brain? "

50,000 mostly women and children mass murdered by Jordanian troops one September while caged behind barbed wire fences. This is more murders of Palestinians in one month than Israel has managed to kill terrorists in 65 years, and not a Jew in sight.

It's posts like these that lead us all to ask: "Sherri, what the fuck is wrong with your brain? "

50,000 mostly women and children mass murdered by Jordanian troops one September while caged behind barbed wire fences. This is more murders of Palestinians in one month than Israel has managed to kill terrorists in 65 years, and not a Jew in sight.

Black September in Jordan

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact I have seen halal slaughters ------I have not been to Eid dinners in Bdouin camps--
but I have been to------an eid dinner in the USA-----what is your point?. -----

Halal slaughters are very inept--------any muslim kid can do it.

PS ---I have also seen kosher slaughters

what is your point.? I was responding to one of your fellows who seemed to decide in 'her JIHADO DUNG BRAIN-----that there is something wrong with the temple
animal slaughters of the past.

I have found Halal slaughters to be very skilled. I know many Jewish people and have Jewish family.. but I have never known anyone as foul and angry as yourself.

I have found Halal slaughters to be very inexpert ------I did accompany ONE
person who so engaged who did a fair job----but he was a physician. It is a
mess when a child does it. Your use of the word "skilled" is truly idiotic since
halal slaughter REQUIRES no skill at all------simply a muslim saying "bsm'allah"
The big problem is the idea that all muslim boys should DO IT. Calling me
"foul" does not alter the facts. The slob who commented on temple slaughters
which DO and DID REQUIRE skill-----could far more logically inspire a charge
of "foul" or "angry"

The western way I find the best as the animal feels nothing, first stunned and then bled out. I can despatch most small animals painlessly by simply severing their spinal cord, then bleed out and skin. Bury the entrails bar the kidneys, liver and heart which are eaten by the hunter. Skins can be cured but I just bury them along with the entrails. leave to hang for a few days in a meat safe and then cook and eat. Fish are despatched by snapping their necks back or by hitting the base of the head with a priest. Gut and discard the entrails back into the water. Scale and fillet then dust with salt and leave overnight in a fridge or larder, wash and cook. Very watery if eaten the same day as being caught.

Always, but always only kill what you are prepared to eat and no more

Wrong it is the Jordanians who MASS MURDERD 50,000 Palestinians in one September. Mostly women and children who were caged behind barbed wire fences so they could not escape. called black September by the muslims.

No, actually. It's my sacrasm.

That's how ones live in the Israeli culture.

You should try it sometimes, It's not that bad.

I have heard that about Israelis.

Than you shouldn't be surprised, then.

What is called "black humour" and is found in all societies. Many stressful jobs engender this black humour, like traffic police who liken smashed up bodies to strawberry jam. My job was very dangerous and we had some very sick jokes that were work related, too sick to post here

Correct and this is the true face of islam, just as Syrias MASS MURDERS of women and children are also the true face of islam.

Correct and this is the true face of islam, just as Syrias MASS MURDERS of women and children are also the true face of islam.

Your numbers are grossly exaggerated.

Your numbers are grossly exaggerated.

Actually they are lower than the highest estimates put out by the Palestinians themselves. So are you now saying that the Palestinians are over inflating death figures to gain more sympathy.
Does this mean that the numbers given for Israeli killings are also grossly exaggerated ?

Forum List

Back