Temple Mount Desecration: 'The Public Needs to Know'

I wouldn't stress too much. The anti christ will be along at some point to rebuild it.

Why else would you need a fucking temple?

Jews want a temple to return to animal sacrifice and complain about others, what hypocrisy.

And you have proof to back up this idiotic claim, Sherri MunnerNazi ?

Leave Sherri alone-----she knows that MARY---the mother of jesus----as noted
in the "new" testament-----did go to THE TEMPLE -----and did "sacrifice" there
a pigeon------It seems she is complaining that Mary----the mother of "jesus" went
to the temple because she wanted to FUCK. Perhaps Sherri can tell us ----whom
Mary----the mother of jesus ----did FUCK in the Temple

Have you ever been there? Its quite impressive. I cannot imagine Jewish people returning to animal sacrifice after 2000 years.

Why ever not, your brothers have never stopped Jewish human sacrifices since 630 C.E.

Zionists like Phoneall live to kill, animals, humans, babies, the more they kill the bigger smile comes to their faces.

Of course, Phoneall wants to return to animal sacrifices , he craves blood of the innocent.

Have you ever been there? Its quite impressive. I cannot imagine Jewish people returning to animal sacrifice after 2000 years.

Why ever not, your brothers have never stopped Jewish human sacrifices since 630 C.E.

There is another option, another way to satisfy this craving of Zionists to kill animals, they can get a hunting permit.

Your question needs to be discussed more.

Do you think sherri will ever respond? I wonder if she has something against
"animal sacrifice"? for the record----it is very unlikely that it will be reinstated.
For the record----according to the "new" testament------Mary---the mother of Jesus --
engaged in animal sacrifice. No one FORCED her

Yes, I took my grandmother. Had to go by way of Jordan on a day pass so as not to have our passports stamped. She had to go to every religious site where ever she traveled around the world.

Christians observe the blood sacrifice with Easter and Holy Communion, and every time they look at a cross or cross themselves. For Christians Jesus was the lamb.

Animal sacrifice not only was the willingness to give back to god, but it also was a way for people who often could not afford meat to be fed. The blood and hair was burned, the meat was shared. Why should they not return to sacrifice, Kosher butchery observe it with each and every animal, Muslims do as well. To bless a life given and to thank god....people, some, still say grace when they sit down to a meal.
Even if the sacrifice is symbolic it is a reminder of the Jerusalem temple and of Abraham's offering to God.

It was an inexpensive junket from Arabia every April.. so I went three times for two weeks each trip.. my brothers also made trips of their own.

Muslims reject blood sacrifice.. While that is not my creed I do understand why they think so.

Then why do they ritually kill sheep and goats during Eid, and offer up the sacrifices to allah. We in the UK has a spate of sheep killings for a few years until it was found to be muslims offering up sacrifices to allah. They thought that because the sheep were running free that they were wild. Then the muslims offered to buy the sheep from the farmers until they started slitting their throats in the fields and leaving the carcasses.

You forget sha that we in the UK know just how much blood is needed by islam to exist

There is another option, another way to satisfy this craving of Zionists to kill animals, they can get a hunting permit.

gee----I am amazed---I thought even the most minimally educated are aware of
the fact that jewish law PROSCRIBES 'HUNTING'. In fact for those who have
actually read the bible----if you see the phrase "eating the limb of the living" ---
that actually refers to the sin of "HUNTING" -----The idea is this----Hunters
generally do not actually KILL animals quickly as is demanded of kosher slaughter---
THEY INJURE animals. ----and sometimes--then actually kill them or just
let them die in pain. The phrase to describe this somewhat barbaric practice
that sherri endorses is ----poetically "eating the limb of the living" ---sorta---
ie in translation. In the bible (for those who read it) Esau (jacob's twin
brother) is described a a 'HUNTER---<<<< not a compliment. Jewish ethics
generally does not allow "HUNTING". Interestingly----islamic "HALAL" food
laws do not proscribe the practice. Muslims can hunt---injure and then
KILL THE INJURED ANIMAL saying "bsm'allah" and all is well. (or so my
muslim informant told me)

Zionists like Phoneall live to kill, animals, humans, babies, the more they kill the bigger smile comes to their faces.

Of course, Phoneall wants to return to animal sacrifices , he craves blood of the innocent.

I only kill wjat I need to feed my family, or to protect them from harm. Unlike you who advocates the MASS MURDER and GENOCIDE of the Jews because the thought brings you out in a warm feeling.
Every animal I kill I give thanks for and I never leave an injured animal to die in pain.

Jews want a temple to return to animal sacrifice and complain about others, what hypocrisy.

Wow. Did second shift Sherri wake up on the wrong side?

You're supposed to pretend you're a Christian, remember? The New Testament says the temple will be rebuilt. So put a lid on the Islamic stuff.

Stay focused, otherwise your handlers will fire you.

How many times have I read on message boards and other places from Jews and Israelis and Zionists advocating the violent destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre on message boards and in newspapers and you Tova Dvorin whine about virtual nothingness.
These Jew hating scumbags sure know how to lie. I have yet to see ANYBODY advocating the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Me neither, but I would like to see one well placed Hellfire missle on that big, ugly yellow onion looking thing.
The Dome of Crock is built on a holy Jewish and Christian site.

Wow. Did second shift Sherri wake up on the wrong side?

You're supposed to pretend you're a Christian, remember? The New Testament says the temple will be rebuilt. So put a lid on the Islamic stuff.

Stay focused, otherwise your handlers will fire you.

uhm the person "JESUS" noted in the "new" testament-----was so concerned
about the "fucking temple" that he enacted an event which is actually the ONLY
act of violence attributed to him. He got his friends together-----advised them to
ARM themselves -------in order to get rid of the people in the temple courtyard
who FACILITATED foreign incusion there--------ie the MONEY CHANGERS ----
they were the people who supplied local tender to FOREIGN persons so they could
"do business" in the temple courtyard. The presence of the money changers in
the temple courtyard was a particular BONE IN THE THROAT OF PHARISEES---who
opposed the roman shill SADDUCEES and roman corruption. I wonder why
jesus was so concerned with the purity of the 'fucking temple'?? Lets ask sherri.

Did dipshit jihad Sherri forget that both the Old and New Testaments prophecies require the rebuilding of the third temple in order for the Messiah to come?

Did dipshit jihad Sherri forget that both the Old and New Testaments prophecies require the rebuilding of the third temple in order for the Messiah to come?

do you mean that which sherri calls "the fucking temple" ??
A very interesting historical note. FERTILITY RITES in temples in Canaan
were ----the thing. Art historians are FASCINATED with little sculpted figures
that get found regularly in the sands of old Canaan.-----fertility figures with---big
breasts and butts. Ancient fertility rites included overt sex acts in the
"temples" of 'moloch' and 'philistia' ------weird sort of things with lots
of women involved ACTING OUT what seemed to those nutty hebrews to be
very vulgar. Thus----"fucking" (sherri style) was actually prohibited
in "the temple" ----which is actually why jews separate men and women---
in the temple (really---<<< that is history) Pulling off one's clothing
and doing "stuff" is also not allowed. Do not blame sherri-----she considers
houses of prayer------"fucking" sites-------it is not her fault.

Forum List

Back