New report links dozens of Chicago police to a national extremist group

you were doing so good right up till you made is about race,,,

but what do we expect from a racist like you,,

Journalists found the officers in question have troubling records, including making racist comments on the job, conducting improper searches and excessive force.

Journalists found the officers in question have troubling records, including making racist comments on the job, conducting improper searches and excessive force.
OMG!! he did??

bet we can find a black cop saying the same shit but about white people,,

if you werent such a racist you might get people like me to side with you against corrupt cops and over reaching law enforcement,,

but you making it about race tells me you consider me an enemy too,,,

OMG!! he did??

bet we can find a black cop saying the same shit but about white people,,

if you werent such a racist you might get people like me to side with you against corrupt cops and over reaching law enforcement,,

but you making it about race tells me you consider me an enemy too,,,
Well find him and post it. It's funny how folks like you are always in denial, even though, the obvious is hitting you right in your damn face.

Well find him and post it. It's funny how folks like you are always in denial, even though, the obvious is hitting you right in your damn face.
when did I deny it,,

in fact I have no diubt some white cop said some bad words about a person of another race just like other races say shit about white people,,

the problem is an abusive and corrupt police system that abuses everyone regardless of race,,

if you werent such a race hustler and saw the problem for what it is you might get more people on your side

Forum List

Back