New report links dozens of Chicago police to a national extremist group

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
A sweeping investigation from the Chicago Sun-Times, WBEZ Chicago and the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project looked into the records of dozens of Chicago Police officers who were revealed to be connected to the extremist group the Oath Keepers. Journalists found the officers in question have troubling records, including making racist comments on the job, conducting improper searches and excessive force.

• The three-part investigation dug deep into the records of 27 current and former officers whose names appeared on leaked rolls from the Oath Keepers. (When the leaked list first emerged, USA TODAY reported that it also included at least 20 current military members.)
  • At least nine of the officers remain on the job, despite Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson’s vow to rid the Chicago Police Department of extremists, the investigation found.
  • From the story: “Many of the cops on the Oath Keepers' rolls worked in the Special Operations Section, which was disbanded amid revelations that some members had committed brazen robberies and the purported ringleader plotted to murder a colleague.”
  • The Chicago Police Department closed down an investigation into the Oath Keepers links without taking any action, according to the report. A new investigation has now been launched.
I mean is anybody really surprised at this?

Now we have those who claim that this doesn't happen anymore, this equal to police officers 60yrs ago who were members of the Klan.

We are losing our humanity,.I am seeing it expire across all authority that was at one time a respected vocation.

They can just go get the same job in the burbs, be safer, and they won't have to deal black trash.

Now we have those who claim that this doesn't happen anymore, this equal to police officers 60yrs ago who were members of the Klan.

No it's not, moron. I'm sure there's black Americans among their ranks.

I don't think this is proof of that, but one has to go back past the "1/6" lies to get any kind of objectivity about them.

These brothers are interested in what one has to say, and he's obliging them.

Last edited:
A sweeping investigation from the Chicago Sun-Times, WBEZ Chicago and the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project looked into the records of dozens of Chicago Police officers who were revealed to be connected to the extremist group the Oath Keepers. Journalists found the officers in question have troubling records, including making racist comments on the job, conducting improper searches and excessive force.

• The three-part investigation dug deep into the records of 27 current and former officers whose names appeared on leaked rolls from the Oath Keepers. (When the leaked list first emerged, USA TODAY reported that it also included at least 20 current military members.)
  • At least nine of the officers remain on the job, despite Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson’s vow to rid the Chicago Police Department of extremists, the investigation found.
  • From the story: “Many of the cops on the Oath Keepers' rolls worked in the Special Operations Section, which was disbanded amid revelations that some members had committed brazen robberies and the purported ringleader plotted to murder a colleague.”
  • The Chicago Police Department closed down an investigation into the Oath Keepers links without taking any action, according to the report. A new investigation has now been launched.

you were doing so good right up till you made is about race,,,

but what do we expect from a racist like you,,

What's wrong with the Oath Keepers?

Government would be better if more of its employess kept their oaths.
they are an anti government militia.
"heavily armed extremists with a conspiratorial and anti-government mindset looking for potential showdowns with the government"

and the chicago PD has nearly twelve thousand officers in total

they are an anti government militia.
"heavily armed extremists with a conspiratorial and anti-government mindset looking for potential showdowns with the government"

and the chicago PD has nearly twelve thousand officers in total
Oh! Wikipedia! There's a bastion of integrity.

:rolleyes-41:

Moron.

The Oath Keepers are not extreme. Some label from the SPLC and a criminal FBI. Read their charter.

I tell ya what, I bet about 13% or more of Oath Keepers are black.

Being American and holding the Constitution in high regard is not a racial thing, it's an American thing.

I guess that justifies the BLM Chicago lead for encouraging people to loot in the name of reparations. Does Jesse Mollette get a pass too??

No it's not, moron. I'm sure there's black Americans among their ranks.

I don't think this is proof of that, but one has to go back past the "1/6" lies to get any kind of objectivity about them.

These brothers are interested in what one has to say, and he's obliging them.

Yes it is you dumbass clown, of course it is not proof because it shines the light on the racist cops.

Forum List

Back