Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

It wasn't 154, but it was an F. :auiqs.jpg:
I bet it's not much more than 80. MAYBE 85-90.

That's not what my counselor showed me when the results came in. I'm a hellava lot more intelligent than you and most of these racists in this forum and I've proven it. I kicked the white mans so called IQ test in the ass every school year and I kicked the white mans college entry exam in the ass as I scored in the top 15 percent of the nation. So you'll just have to understand that you don't have the intelligence to fuck with me white boy.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

Clearly a sociopath. A lying sociopath. No, a sociopath would not help Gracie up. Why? They lack empathy.

You make the worst representative for black people that can be. Maybe you're some kinda reverse KKK/(wtf ever the other thing is) troll or something?

Maybe you joined the umm..Aryan Brotherhood in prison or something?
You been smoking too much dope. No wonder white people are so clueless if you think IM2 is a sociopath.

Read this and decide for yourselves, people. :)

7 Characterisitics of the Modern Psychopath

Not my battle here, but just a quick point. You first alleged that IM2 is a "sociopath", but your link is for characteristics of a "psychopath".

The two disorders are vastly different.

Speaking for myself though, he is not either.

They say my IQ is 146 but like I told you or someone else before. Thats bullshit. No test created by a white person is capable of measuring intellect. White people arent smart enough to create such a test. If they were really smart they would have come up with math and words and civilization before Blacks.

I+lold_adb999_4042245.png
Blacks built Egypt and Sumer long before that. Actually the first 2 dynasties in China were Black as well.

That's why the Chinese, Egyptians, and Sumerians are black today, amirite? :cuckoo:

If you were well..maybe you could be intelligent yet lack critical thinking..yeah, you know..your "benefit-of-the-doubt"
margin is just about done.

I can't say I've never known a black man to build something, because I have.

Uhmm.. name 3 black architects and show us what they built. :D

First of all there are no Sumerians left today. What youre asking is like asking if native americans were white.

Imhotep who built the pyramids. The builders of Benin. The builders of Timbuktu

There are more in Africa but here are a couple in the US.

Black Architects After the Civil War

Okay: I see homes, a church (looks nice, too!) and some funky upside-down pyramid monstrousity.

What I don't see is any skyscrapers or high rise condos, sup? I.E. No major projects.

Mr. "Blacks built it all" guy? Egyptians designed the pyramids and had black slaves build them with forced labor, that's how that went.

What?! No claims blacks built the wonders of the Greek architecture, too?

How about Inca temples?

13 notable NYC projects designed by black architects

Who passed affirmative action?

Those racist REPUBLICANS of course. Same people who freed the slaves!

Try opening a book some time!

Affirmative action was first signed into law in 1961 by John F Kennedy, and in 1965, Lyndon B Johnson added to and enforced it.

The book that I read stated that both were Democrats. What is the name of the book that you read that stated they were Republicans?

I would like to see it.

He still hasnt told us what laws Blacks put in place to hold back whites. I wonder whats taking him so long?

I went to bed you dingus!

So lets begin with affirmative action. Just one thing is blacks have easier admission standards to get into college than white...CLEAR RACISM! White kids denied a college education because blacks get a free ride.

If a black person & a white person have equal qualifications for a job they MUST take the black person...not even a coin toss to make it fair!

Don't tell me you didn't hear about the scandal at Etna 2 years ago where the racist blacks were denying whites medical coverage even though they were CLEARLY covered...WHITE PEOPLE DIED...but you don't care because because because BLACK!

Then you attack cops for protecting us against violent black criminals like mike brown! Or attack george zimmerman for protecting his neighborhood against the black criminal treyvon martin. Then you go insane & burn your own neighborhoods down & demand whitey pay to rebuild it.

Shall I continue?

Please do. But first up, regarding college admissions, actual statistics do not support what you are stating. Have you ever seen any statistics regarding "Legacy Admissions"?

If not, you might be surprised at what those look like.

CollegeGraphic-1176x0-c-default.jpg

He still hasnt told us what laws Blacks put in place to hold back whites. I wonder whats taking him so long?

So lets begin with affirmative action. Just one thing is blacks have easier admission standards to get into college than white...CLEAR RACISM! White kids denied a college education because blacks get a free ride.

If a black person & a white person have equal qualifications for a job they MUST take the black person...not even a coin toss to make it fair!

Don't tell me you didn't hear about the scandal at Etna 2 years ago where the racist blacks were denying whites medical coverage even though they were CLEARLY covered...WHITE PEOPLE DIED...but you don't care because because because BLACK!

Then you attack cops for protecting us against violent black criminals like mike brown! Or attack george zimmerman for protecting his neighborhood against the black criminal treyvon martin. Then you go insane & burn your own neighborhoods down & demand whitey pay to rebuild it.

Shall I continue?

Please do. But first up, regarding college admissions, actual statistics do not support what you are stating. Have you ever seen any statistics regarding "Legacy Admissions"?

View attachment 312928
And Asia rose from the ashes. A coincidence? Perhaps. They make the best tech products in the world. Thank God for their work slaves as we play social tea time games.

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

That racism is imaginary?

Racist attacks on Asians spreading faster than coronavirus in US

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

And the pain ranges from physical to verbal to financial.

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?
True, ive been seeing a lot of attacks on asians committed by black racists recently.

Nothing new.
Youre a complete fucking moron and as usual, totally uninformed. All of these are VERY new...

You need to take an English class and learn what phrases like “nothing new” mean.
You should learn to communicate better. Also, these coronavirus attacks are new. They are in addition the typical racial violence we regularly see from the black community.

The racial violence is done by whites. And they use every means they can in order to get it done.

I work with a couple of Asian dudes and they all told me they have been getting shit from white people. 1 is a Drumpf supporter but i think thats starting to change.

Those Asians who are sellouts are about to undergo a dose of reality.
So to racist coloreds like you they’re Asian uncle Tsos. Got it.
To racist whites like you they are the model minority because they supposedly just accept your racism and say nothing.

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

That racism is imaginary?

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

And the pain ranges from physical to verbal to financial.

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

First of all, I bet they both know already that racism exists, and they have probably experienced racism, however they probably don't let that be the defining thing they see in society around them. maybe I'm way off base and they can correct me now.

Secondly, any one who does this ...

I would tell them to go F' themselves... and that does not represent most white peoples views. Most Americans would find that attitude ridiculous, cruel and disgusting. To be a racist bigot one has to lack empathy and be extremely self centered in most cases.. IMO. Jack asses exist but still they just don't represent most people, It's only that they are the ones who stand out.

Unfortunately at a time like this, many idiots are over reacting to everything. Picking on Chinese is one thing perhaps, but a lot of those people are probably low IQ idiots to begin with.

Understand that you need to put the white responses such as "they probably don't let that be the defining thing they see in society around them" down. Whites like yourself seem to think it's bad for us to recognize the racism of whites and then use forums like this to explain what it is and how it affects us. The two I mentioned here have attitudes that validate white racism and create the ability for whites to do things they are doing to asians now because they blame asians for the coronavirus. They each have run their mouths talking about how there is no white supremacy or that racism is made up. Now they could possibly end up being victims of racist violence by whites. Again, I will cite an 2017 IPSOS poll where 31 percent of the white respondents held white supremacist views. This means that potentially 76 million Americans hold white supremacist views and that is almost 1/4 of the US population. So the problem is not small or limited to a few jackasses and it's time whites understood that and began working to fix the problem.

True, ive been seeing a lot of attacks on asians committed by black racists recently.

Nothing new.
Youre a complete fucking moron and as usual, totally uninformed. All of these are VERY new...

You need to take an English class and learn what phrases like “nothing new” mean.
You should learn to communicate better. Also, these coronavirus attacks are new. They are in addition the typical racial violence we regularly see from the black community.

The racial violence is done by whites. And they use every means they can in order to get it done.
Nope, literally all the evidence points to the opposite. Can you produce a single video of a white mob committing a racial attack on a black person? The answer is NO, of course. Meanwhile, i can produce countless videos of black lynch mobs committing racial violence.

Shall I continue?

View attachment 312928
And Asia rose from the ashes. A coincidence? Perhaps. They make the best tech products in the world. Thank God for their work slaves as we play social tea time games.

I'm not certain what Asia making tech products has to do with college legacy admissions in America. Feel free to elaborate.

It's always been there but nobody gives a shit because everybody is walking around showcasing their own special brand of victim hood.

There is victimhood and then there are survivors of white racism. Whites have practiced victimhood. People of color have actually faced white racism.

I bet it's not much more than 80. MAYBE 85-90.

That's not what my counselor showed me when the results came in. I'm a hellava lot more intelligent than you and most of these racists in this forum and I've proven it. I kicked the white mans so called IQ test in the ass every school year and I kicked the white mans college entry exam in the ass as I scored in the top 15 percent of the nation. So you'll just have to understand that you don't have the intelligence to fuck with me white boy.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

Clearly a sociopath. A lying sociopath. No, a sociopath would not help Gracie up. Why? They lack empathy.

You make the worst representative for black people that can be. Maybe you're some kinda reverse KKK/(wtf ever the other thing is) troll or something?

Maybe you joined the umm..Aryan Brotherhood in prison or something?
You been smoking too much dope. No wonder white people are so clueless if you think IM2 is a sociopath.

Read this and decide for yourselves, people. :)

7 Characterisitics of the Modern Psychopath

Not my battle here, but just a quick point. You first alleged that IM2 is a "sociopath", but your link is for characteristics of a "psychopath".

The two disorders are vastly different.

Speaking for myself though, he is not either.

LOL! That's supposed to be Mr. superior IQ there katsteve. You busted his ass.

Shall I continue?

View attachment 312928

I'm not certain what Asia making tech products has to do with college legacy admissions in America. Feel free to elaborate.

That's a valid point.

You are this board's biggest racist, hands down!
What makes him racist, racist?

Y U calling me a racist?

I'm not an ignorant racist black from GA like you, sorry.

We know that type around here because we're not too far away, and sometimes they come here, yet it's a whole different world.

Apparently you come from those not smart/motivated enough to make it S. of St. John's river and be free.

Blacks in FL largely were and did. And they were accepted and treated as equals here.

I have lifelong black friends. Some to which I'm a hero, punk-ass racist pinhead.

You are of that obtuse GA redbone-black way of thinking. I know it well.

Y'all ain't that far away and I have encountered quite a few of ya.

Y U calling me a racist?

I'm not an ignorant racist black from GA like you, sorry.

We know that type around here because we're not too far away, and sometimes they come here, yet it's a whole different world.

Apparently you come from those not smart/motivated enough to make it S. of St. John's river and be free.

Blacks in FL largely were and did. And they were accepted and treated as equals here.

I have lifelong black friends. Some to which I'm a hero, punk-ass racist pinhead.

You are of that obtuse GA redbone-black way of thinking. I know it well.

Y'all ain't that far away and I have encountered quite a few of ya.
That racist flag in your signature is a like a bullhorn blaring to the world "I'M A WORLD CLASS MEGA RACIST!! AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!"

Forum List

Back