Tell me again why Barack Obama has been such a bad president

His policies failed.

The stimulus failed miserably from its goals. Healthcare was a complete pile of crap. Financial reform does nothing but encourage big banks to get BIGGER and promise unlimited bailouts for the future. 4 years and there is almost nothing that he has accomplished that is good. He got OBL, that's about it. Virtually none of his promises were followed and almost nothing positive has been done. We are in a grater schism politically in this country and infighting has gotten to extreme levels.

The better question might be where he has succeeded? Simply being in office is not enough. What were these grate achievements that can be paraded around to justify the extreme expenditures that we have gone through in the last 3 years? Face it, he is another Bush. You just can't accept that your guy failed so you will hold him up proudly as he extends virtually every bush policy and does things even WORSE.

He won the Nobel Peace Prize! Have to give him credit for that even though he did nothing to deserve it.

Immie

1: Torture still happening
2: Guantanamo still open
3: Illegal immigration still in the ten million +
4: Expanded Afghanistan
5:Lied that combat operation in Iraq were over yet we kill people and get killed there still with 45,000 troops still there.
6: Failed Stimulus that added dramatically to the deficit while producing a “float” period in the economy as predicted. Now that the money is gone the economy continues to tank but we are left with more debt to pay in the future.
7: Spent money bailing out with TARP
8: Expanded homeland security
9: Started a war in Libya and now comes the fun part of rebuilding the country, just like Iraq.
10: Started a war with Pakistan and we have killed many civilians
11: Finds a way to blame the Republicans for near everything, dividing the country
12: Obamacare, unconstitutional and killing jobs with it’s insane amount of uncertainty.
There is quite a bit more but I am headed out the door like now….
In closing, Obama is just like Bush when he was voted into office to be the opposite.

Because hes against EVERYTHING they stand for.

Just ask Obama what he stands for and they will take the other side even if it means they have to flip flop.

Give me an example of something Obama's done that we heathens would normally support but don't because we're personally against him.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT GOOD HAS HE DONE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SINCE BECOMING OUR PRESIDENT? BESIDES BEING THE 1st BLACK PRESIDENT, BUT THAT WAS NOT GOOD EITHER ON HIS PART, CAUSE SURLY WE ALL KNOW NOW , WE PICKED THE WRONG BLACK MAN TO HAVE THAT HONOR. I WONDER IF OPRAH FEELS THE SAME WAY?

His policies failed.

The stimulus failed miserably from its goals. Healthcare was a complete pile of crap. Financial reform does nothing but encourage big banks to get BIGGER and promise unlimited bailouts for the future. 4 years and there is almost nothing that he has accomplished that is good. He got OBL, that's about it. Virtually none of his promises were followed and almost nothing positive has been done. We are in a grater schism politically in this country and infighting has gotten to extreme levels.

The better question might be where he has succeeded? Simply being in office is not enough. What were these grate achievements that can be paraded around to justify the extreme expenditures that we have gone through in the last 3 years? Face it, he is another Bush. You just can't accept that your guy failed so you will hold him up proudly as he extends virtually every bush policy and does things even WORSE.

He won the Nobel Peace Prize! Have to give him credit for that even though he did nothing to deserve it.

Immie

You know what? If there's one group even more incompetent than the Obama Administration it's the Nobel Prize Committee who awarded the Nobel Peace Prize to a man who hadn't done anything yet based on the belief that he would. It would be like the NFL awarding the MVP to Cam Newton right now because they think he's going to have a great career.

Wow so Obama got the peace prize but didn't deserve it
He kills OBL and it was luck
He became a senator and didn't do anything
He extended tax cuts because he had too
He expanded Afganistan because...he's bad
Won in Libya by luck..

Notice a pattern? Repubs used to cream their panties from the thought of expanding Afganistan and killing OBL but now hey act like they never wanted those things.

Oh yes, and he did get bin laden too, what a lucky fucker

You know that is one thing I will give him credit for. I have to believe that his was the final word as to whether or not to send the team on the mission. I do think he deserves credit for that accomplishment.

Immie

You know that is one thing I will give him credit for. I have to believe that his was the final word as to whether or not to send the team on the mission. I do think he deserves credit for that accomplishment.

Immie

agreed. For giving SEAL TEAM 6 the green light, certainly he deserves credit. But not for the actual kill, as many liberals seem to profess.

Right like he was going to stroll off the 18th green and tell the SEALS, CIA, SPECOPS community, the American people and the world ....."No" when they had OBL in the cross hairs.

Last edited:

Immie

agreed. For giving SEAL TEAM 6 the green light, certainly he deserves credit. But not for the actual kill, as many liberals seem to profess.

No, not for the kill, and quite frankly, I hope we never hear the name of the soldier that gets credit for that.

Immie

Immie

No, not for the kill, and quite frankly, I hope we never hear the name of the soldier that gets credit for that.

Immie

agreed.

he fixed the failing economy....ended the war....provided health care for all ... increased taxes .... reduced the deficit .... caused the world to love us again and united the country rather than divided it....

no wait...oh well....

He's black. For Conservative Confederate Republicans, that's enough.

And the reason Conservatives didn't much like Bill or Hilary Clinton?
And the reason Conservatives didn't care much for Nancy Pelosi?
And the reason Conservatives didn't care for Harry Reid?

C'mon race isn't the issue and you know it...:eusa_hand:

he fixed the failing economy....ended the war....provided health care for all ... increased taxes .... reduced the deficit .... caused the world to love us again and united the country rather than divided it....

no wait...oh well....

He didn't quite get around to doing any of those things, Manu but if you give him four more years he PROMISES that he will this time. Honest...

no wait...oh well....

He didn't quite get around to doing any of those things, Manu but if you give him four more years he PROMISES that he will this time. Honest...

ok ...you got my vote....

icenitribesman88-obama-smoking-in-kenya_500.jpg

This is Obama at his Uncles when he was younger.:eusa_whistle: Yes that is Kenya.

I gotta give this President his due,to be fair when he says he's focused like a laser on something he gets the job done...speaking of jobs this President has said he's focused like a laser on jobs and just look where we are in that regard...wait a second....how do you delete stuff here...that didn't come out right.
Damm,I need to fix this..I better not hit the enter...k

He's black. For Conservative Confederate Republicans, that's enough.

but he isn't black....he is half black and half white... and his genetic makeup and or race or heritage has nothing to do with his success or failure....

Forum List

Back