Teen suspended for opposing trans ideology files human rights complaint: 'Shockingly discriminatory'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I just have to shake my head, I sometimes cannot believe we have gotten to this point, where even in a Catholic school, you are kicked out for being against having biological boys in girls rest rooms.

A lawyer for a Canadian teenager who was suspended from his Catholic high school after opposing transgender ideology has filed a human rights complaint alleging religious discrimination. Attorney James Kitchen with Liberty Coalition Canada filed the application to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal last week on behalf of his client Josh Alexander, 17, a junior who was first suspended from St. Joseph’s High School in Renfrew, Ontario, and issued a trespass notice in November.​

I just have to shake my head, I sometimes cannot believe we have gotten to this point, where even in a Catholic school, you are kicked out for being against having biological boys in girls rest rooms.

Oh, Canada. :rolleyes:

Maybe we can work out a trade with canada. We can trade all of their people who don't love trannies for all the ones we have that love them. Both countries benefit.

Forum List

Back