Transgender Files $50,000 Complaint: Muslim Woman Refuses to Wax Genitals

Aba Incieni

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
More from PJ Media:
Earlier this month, a male-to-female transgender filed a $50,000 human rights complaint after a Muslim woman refused to perform a Brazilian wax on his genitals. The unnamed transgender person has repeatedly claimed that he called inquiring about a leg wax, but the owner of Mad Wax, the waxing studio based in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, insisted the request clearly indicated his interest in a genital wax.
“She never once asked for a leg wax [from] us,” Mad Wax manager, president, and CEO Jason Carruthers told PJ Media. “She said, ‘Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable then they can look for another job.’ That is clearly referring to a brazilian wax, which involves the genitals.”
Carruthers added that the transgender complainant “only mentioned ‘leg wax’ after the story got out. My guess is she was embarrassed to admit she wanted a Brazilian.”
The female Muslim employee refused to provide the service, based on her religious convictions not to physically touch a man outside her family.
The anonymous transgender person filed a $50,000 complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario (HRTO) two weeks ago, seeking compensation for “immense harm to my dignity,” CTV Windsor reported.

And you thought the cake debate was a mess.

Remember when you forced people to bake the cake, you are now going to have to force a covered up Muslim women to wax the ball sack of a Trans woman

More from PJ Media:
Earlier this month, a male-to-female transgender filed a $50,000 human rights complaint after a Muslim woman refused to perform a Brazilian wax on his genitals. The unnamed transgender person has repeatedly claimed that he called inquiring about a leg wax, but the owner of Mad Wax, the waxing studio based in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, insisted the request clearly indicated his interest in a genital wax.
“She never once asked for a leg wax [from] us,” Mad Wax manager, president, and CEO Jason Carruthers told PJ Media. “She said, ‘Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable then they can look for another job.’ That is clearly referring to a brazilian wax, which involves the genitals.”
Carruthers added that the transgender complainant “only mentioned ‘leg wax’ after the story got out. My guess is she was embarrassed to admit she wanted a Brazilian.”
The female Muslim employee refused to provide the service, based on her religious convictions not to physically touch a man outside her family.
The anonymous transgender person filed a $50,000 complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario (HRTO) two weeks ago, seeking compensation for “immense harm to my dignity,” CTV Windsor reported.

Remember when you forced people to bake the cake, you are now going to have to force a covered up Muslim women to wax the ball sack of a Trans woman
I don’t care. Let the law handle it. If a Muslim is found to be discriminating illegally against somebody, it’s no different than if they were a Christian.

More from PJ Media:

I don’t care. Let the law handle it. If a Muslim is found to be discriminating illegally against somebody, it’s no different than if they were a Christian.

Why should the law force someone to wax someone they don't want to wax?

More from PJ Media:

Because the people determined so.

More from PJ Media:

So the people can decide to ban abortion, gay marriage, and bring back slavery?

Good to know!

More from PJ Media:

Of all posters...except maybe tigger...I would expect you to stand against forced labor.

But since it's established law, we can expect Jewish delis to start making BLT's soon.

More from PJ Media:

Good to know!
The people can decide to abolish the judicial branch if they want to. Good luck, little idiot!

More from PJ Media:

Of all posters...except maybe tigger...I would expect you to stand against forced labor.

But since it's established law, we can expect Jewish delis to start making BLT's soon.
Of all posters, I knew you would be one to demonstrate complete ignorance regarding this type of issue.

More from PJ Media:

Good to know!
The people can decide to abolish the judicial branch if they want to. Good luck, little idiot!

Oh, you are talking about the amendment process. Why didn't you say that.

As an aside though, ignoring the appeal to authority, why again should a Muslim woman be forced to go against her religion and touch a man in such a way?

More from PJ Media:

Of all posters, I knew you would be one to demonstrate complete ignorance regarding this type of issue.
Forced labor is so IN right now. Get to pickin', boy.

Good to know!

As an aside though, ignoring the appeal to authority, why again should a Muslim woman be forced to go against her religion and touch a man in such a way?
Is her business to wax men? If they do not offer ball and penis waxes, then under U.S. lae she would be fine. I’m not familiar with Canadian law.

You’re just sad your premise is such a failure :itsok:

You’re just sad your premise is such a failure :itsok:
It's your premise. :)

People can be forced to work. Jump down turn around.

Pick a bale, boy. :)

More from PJ Media:

Blowback, it's just grand when they slap each other down.

Good to know!

Is her business to wax men? If they do not offer ball and penis waxes, then under U.S. lae she would be fine. I’m not familiar with Canadian law.

She's used to waxing women, and this guy is claiming he is a women when he is not.

And again forget about the law for a second, what makes it right to force someone to wax someone they don't want to wax?

More from PJ Media:

Blowback, it's just grand when they slap each other down.
When worlds collide.

Good to know!

She's used to waxing women, and this guy is claiming he is a women when he is not.

And again forget about the law for a second, what makes it right to force someone to wax someone they don't want to wax?
Because you are operating in a public domain whose infrastructure, security, etc. is paid for in part by that customer’s taxes, and the people have determined that they should be served barring certain circumstances.

Remember.
None of this has Ever been about equality and acceptance
It has been about speciality and forced embracement

Remember.
None of this has Ever been about equality and acceptance
It has been about speciality and forced embracement
They offer waxing to women.

According to some, men who believe they are women actually are women.

Quite the logical conundrum for the Losers.

Good to know!

Because you are operating in a public domain whose infrastructure, security, etc. is paid for in part by that customer’s taxes, and the people have determined that they should be served barring certain circumstances.

Or maybe assholes like you just get off on using government to force people to do things they don't want to.

This woman is perfectly OK waxing women, she just doesn't want to wax men. The trans person wants to force this woman to accept him as a her, on penalty of government sanction.

In what world is this a good thing?

Forum List

Back