Germany: US Army vehicles crash on Motorway

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Today, a convoy of seven US Army vehicles bound for Czechia traveled on the Autobahn A6 when four of them crashed into each other. The cause is still unclear. Seven people were injured. Many ambulances and two helicopters were sent, the motorway has been closed on the accident´s side.

a61z1cuk.jpg

a62q3cr0.jpg

German:

Today, a convoy of seven US Army vehicles bound for Czechia traveled on the Autobahn A6 when four of them crashed into each other. The cause is still unclear. Seven people were injured. Many ambulances and two helicopters were sent, the motorway has been closed on the accident´s side.

a61z1cuk.jpg

a62q3cr0.jpg

German:
Most likely shitty convoy discipline procedure enforcement of spacing and convoy speed, driver error and I could not rule out alcohol.

Based on the amount of damage, it would seem excessive speed was also involved.

Most likely shitty convoy discipline procedure enforcement of spacing and convoy speed, driver error and I could not rule out alcohol.
When I looked up for an English source there were several such news and one from 2022 titled that alcohol has been banned. Not that it couldn´t be the cause, nevertheless.

When I looked up for an English source there were several such news and one from 2022 titled that alcohol has been banned. Not that it couldn´t be the cause, nevertheless.
Alchohol has been banned on convoy for as long as there have been convoys in the US military as far as I can remember, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, and it is like the civilian population, always the problem drinker, as the vast majority absolutely don't drink and drive convoy. It is a discipline thing. Off duty, there is a lot of drinking among military personnel and drinking to excess is not uncommon, though very uncommon on duty hours. It is a known problem and safety issue, breifed during pre-convoy safety briefings, never to be skipped, as part of command responsibility.

Probably just been told they were off to Khazaria and developed brownpantitis .

Forum List

Back