Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

YOU need to stop being a fucking scumbag. YOU.
In case wasn't clear earlier, FUCK YOU!! interesting how I make one thread mimicing hundreds of normal right wing threads, yet I'M the one who needs to stop being a fucking scumbag. It's a little late for you to become the arbitor of fairness, don't you think? You'll have credibility after you post your remark to the hypocritical MAGA hit squad, you hypocrite

Maybe. But I can admit I do it at times.

But you didn't tell me how you'd react to constant attacks on your family. Deflection much?
No deflection.

I could never be a public figure. The sheer cruelty of it. I don’t recall children being publically attacked before Chelsea Clinton, it seemed there was a common consensus that they were off limits. I admire those who manage to hold it together and protect their children from the swill: the Obama’s, the Bushes, the Trumps…it can’t easy.

No deflection.

I could never be a public figure. The sheer cruelty of it. I don’t recall children being publically attacked before Chelsea Clinton, it seemed there was a common consensus that they were off limits. I admire those who manage to hold it together and protect their children from the swill: the Obama’s, the Bushes, the Trumps…it can’t easy.
No it can't. But I can choose not to dive into the cesspool of name calling. You will never dmfind me twisting their names or mocking them in such a manner.

Either side. It simply serves no purpose to me. I will argue their policy or what I feel is criminal activity, but I try to keep it there and not "get personal" with it.

Sometimes it does happen, yes. But I try to stay above that as much as I can.

We can't ask for good people to get into politics if this is the way we treat them. As you say, the sheer cruelty of it. I agree. Both sides are horrible about it but we keep doing it as if it's a right.

Maybe it is. But that has to play a large role in why our choices for leaders sucks.

I like Ted. And I hope his daughter gets the help she needs.

That's it. That's the post. Nothing more.

Quote a post of mine saying anything anywhere near as vile as your OP or FUCK OFF, scumbag.
Disgusting crap has become normal for MAGAs. Accusing anyone of wanting to kill babies is way across the line of decency. How often do you call MAGAs scumbags for their outrageous claims and accusations. I count none.

I like Ted. And I hope his daughter gets the help she needs.

That's it. That's the post. Nothing more.
You sure you don't want to add the customary baby murder remark? It is kinda expected from you MAGAs

No it can't. But I can choose not to dive into the cesspool of name calling. You will never dmfind me twisting their names or mocking them in such a manner.
I stay polite with the kids and spouses, they don't deserve the vitriole. Try to avoid the name calling of politicians, but sometimes answer in kind. Sometimes too. it is just funny.

Either side. It simply serves no purpose to me. I will argue their policy or what I feel is criminal activity, but I try to keep it there and not "get personal" with it.

Sometimes it does happen, yes. But I try to stay above that as much as I can.

Ya, me too.

We can't ask for good people to get into politics if this is the way we treat them. As you say, the sheer cruelty of it. I agree. Both sides are horrible about it but we keep doing it as if it's a right.

The political has so changed with social media, it rewards the horrible with likes and boosts. Can we put that genie back in the bottle?
Maybe it is. But that has to play a large role in why our choices for leaders sucks.
True.

Disgusting crap has become normal for MAGAs. Accusing anyone of wanting to kill babies is way across the line of decency. How often do you call MAGAs scumbags for their outrageous claims and accusations. I count none.
:fu:

I stay polite with the kids and spouses, they don't deserve the vitriole. Try to avoid the name calling of politicians, but sometimes answer in kind. Sometimes too. it is just funny.
Yea. Sometimes you simply have to vent. I get that.
The political has so changed with social media, it rewards the horrible with likes and boosts. Can we put that genie back in the bottle?
Would we even try? I like to think we will grow up, then I read posts in here. From all sides.

Basically, apparently she's bisexual, and you know that's a punishable discretion by death in far rightwing precincts.

I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.
Actually, bisexuality is a mental disorder - and can become prevalent in young teens due to extensive alone time on the internet and attending public school systems.

Actually, bisexuality is a mental disorder - and can become prevalent in young teens due to extensive alone time on the internet and attending public school systems.
Since you put it in such a dire way, perhaps Teddy should resign so that he can focus on getting his house in order.

Forum List

Back