Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

It will play out with many affected up to being killed. Including those who are just always so superior to others and when things get bad enough will not be as smart as they believe themselves to be. As Repubs we keep saying look around at what is happening. Very few have gotten violent but any who do are put on the face of media for endless periods of time.

and suddenly, we put that mirror in front of you and wonder if you really like the hate you give, or if you even see it, or just so much hate you don't even recognize yourself.

are YOU really that hateful? i mean, you already said you make your own choices, so stop saying others need to back down first. by your own words in this thread, you are a pretty self absorbed hateful person.

or are you going to say someone else makes you that way? no. we do agree on one thing - it's who you choose to be.

and that isn't any other sides problem or doing.
Odd that you would think I have any desire or need to justify anything for you. Fuck you if you don't like it.

Can we get back to the major themes of this thread like:

A) why is this not in zone 3 yet

B) telling BULLDOG they are inhuman filth who should go to hell, literally, go directly to hell, do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
Go directly to hell because you only want MAGAs to get away with playing rough?

yeh, can't get more evil than protecting the unborn
protecting the US Constitution...

Even those who murder the unborn aren't as evil

Can you spell TWISTED values?
What about those that drive their own daughter to cutting herself?

Fuck you, hypocrite. YOU are responsible for YOUR words, lowlife.
Make up your mind. Should I punch back like trump says, or not? Why have you suddenly decided that playing rough isn't ok? It never seemed to bother you before. Do you need me to give you a list, as a reminder of some of the things the right has claimed?

Actually the pressures on kids today are nothing compared to what former generations faced. Making excuses for the pampered generation seems to be a mission of the social revolution these days.

Only time a child should be used in political subject is when they child is of age and has enter the political realm.

Let me set the examples and when the Bush twins were teenagers the left went insane about their wild days and I wrote back then leave them be and show the same respect we showed Chelsea Clinton because neither kids were in the political realm yet nor at the time when they were being attacked were they of age to defend themselves.

Now?

Yes, they are open for attacks because like Hunter Biden they entered the political world but someone like Obama kids, Biden daughter, Tiffany Trump or Trump youngest son along with Ted “ it is Cancun time “ Cruz kids should be left out of discussion of used as a political weapon to attack the politician with.

Truthfully I find Ted Cruz to be a pathetic loser but you damn well know I ain’t going to sit nicely when his daughter is being used as a weapon and I will do the same for any politician child that is underaged and not wanting to be in the political realm.

Simple as that!

Also as stated every family has one messed up member in it and from reading the mental midget bullshit on this site I am betting most of us are that person!

We shouldn’t take shots and just be there and try our best to be compassionate for the child and no matter our views on the individual we shouldn’t use the child in the way they are being used!

You can review my older posts and note I haven’t ever changed on this stance and will never waiver and my brutal attacks on individuals is because I have no love for those that will use a child as a weapon!

It tell me the scum of the Earth they are like when Rush attacked Chelsea when she was a kid!

Anyhoo, I am going to work and fuck this god damn bullshit and hope Cruz kid is fine and heals and hope Cruz doesn’t hush this up and come to terms with his daughters issues and works with her.
I feel the same hen it comes to attacks on kids, and I’m not particularly keen on attacks on First Ladies either. Whether it’s the Bush girls, the Obama girls, or BaRon Trump, leave them alone. I’ll never forget the horrendously comments from Rush Limbaugh about Chelsea Clinton, only 13 at the time.

You people never let a tragedy or crisis go to waste. Look how you must rely on “If” to drive home your core point that Cruz ought not be able to have a say in government????

Do you even have a soul given that you put your political point goals over a troubled teen trying to take her life? You aren’t even using verifiable fact yet still relying on speculation.
1670460680992.jpeg

Trump wants to terminate the Constitution..and trust, he has terminated some pregnancies before too....
The Constitution is dead.

Yeah because no student ever worried about their grades before this generation and kids who were gay had it so much better 50 years ago right?

And speak for yourself. I was living on the streets when I was 14 and pressure is figuring out how you're going to be able to eat something or have a warm dry place to sleep it's not worrying about a bad selfie
I think it is a case of different pressures. The pressures kids face now are less concrete.

I feel the same hen it comes to attacks on kids, and I’m not particularly keen on attacks on First Ladies either. Whether it’s the Bush girls, the Obama girls, or BaRon Trump, leave them alone. I’ll never forget the horrendously comments from Rush Limbaugh about Chelsea Clinton, only 13 at the time.
Yeah, and why on Earth would anyone ever utter such hateful words and yet his viewers loved it at the time!

Look, the reality is these kids don’t have it easy because in today time you have the internet and cyber-bullies ( Yes, I am one of the original bullies back in the day and I deeply apologize for it ) along with talk news and radios plastering their parents and them on National News, so who the hell wants that?

The young lady is messed up and what is best is let her be and let her get the help she needs.

I thank Gawd this board is so fucking obscure that no one but us mental midget trolls read it because if the OP was a National Spokesperson like Rush was and uttered those Words live on air, well I would call for his ass to be tar and feathered and ran out of town!

Oh well because we both know civility is dead in this day and age!

One is an adult, MARRIED to a politician, another adult, for years. He has agency. He has choice. He has had the choice to be MARRIED to a politician for years.

The other is a CHILD who had no choice but to be born into a politician's family. That is why we DON'T PICK ON THE KIDS>

Just really, shut up while you're not pathetically behind here.
Even though he is an adult, he is not a public figure…the attacks on him were horrible. We’re you ok with the horrible attacks on Melania Trump?

Glass Houses.
Throughout my life over 3/4 of a century Republicans have been verbally attacking Democrats and Democrats verbally attacking Republicans. Nothing new in that.

Forum List

Back