Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

No. You’re just a freaking liar who turns a blind eye when your own attack the kids or families of Dem politicians.
trying to protect the children of leftist from being molested by their father and others isnt attacking them you perv,,,

Well you know, if you are ever arrested for drunk driving...it's totally ok if you get beat in the head with a hammer...because Jesus..

However, if you drink and drive and don't get caught......that's also Jesus

Being a fake Christian is exciting and fun
Yes…because, you know, if you have arrested for drunk driving that automatically means you are a homosexual man attacked during a spat with a gay lover (sans evidence), not an elderly man brutally attacked by a nutcase who hated his wife.

trying to protect the children of leftist from being molested by their father and others isnt attacking them you perv,,,

I don’t do Conspiracy Theories. Go find a sympathetic winger to share your hate with.

Make up your mind. Should I punch back like trump says, or not? Why have you suddenly decided that playing rough isn't ok? It never seemed to bother you before. Do you need me to give you a list, as a reminder of some of the things the right has claimed?
YOU need to stop being a fucking scumbag. YOU.

Hateful rhetoric from the left. Lies cause kids to do this kind of stuff. You lefties attack conservatives like her dad all the time. You incite violent. You people are destroying lives and an entire generation with your transgender nonsense, with your forced Vax mandates for kids. You people are pure evil.
1670463228491.jpeg

Thats just beyond sad.

I wish I had the power to know when a kid is at their breaking point, like a super power.

Nobody helps kids understand the world anymore, in order to make up their own minds and comprehend that all this bullshit in the world is just that.........bullshit.
Kids are forced into becoming adults as soon as they pop out!!! They don't know what it is to have fun, or be a kid, do stupid kid things, or just BE. They are bombarded with every fucking adult problem that goes on nowadays. And it deteriorates their mental stability and frame of mind. They turn into lunatics, shooters, bullies, haters, killers, objectifiers, and self-anniahlators. This is NOT what a kids life is supposed to be!!

There is no word to describe how sad and pathetic this is.

Actually, we have no idea what happened to this girl. It was called a suicide attempt. She had cuts to her arms. Was it a suicide attempt or "cutting"? Many girls cut themselves as a means of stress relief. They do grow out of it and it has nothing to do with suicide.

Why is almost everybody blaming Ted Cruz?

May be she had other kind of problems, other issues that had nothing to do with her father!

Forum List

Back