CEOs embracing egregious woke policies won’t get help when it really counts

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Democrats are the party of over Regulation. CEOs who thought they would be appeasing Democrats by embracing woke policies such as bullshit pronoun usage are learning that Republicans they thought they could count on to fight Democrats on over regulation such as $25B mergers are learning that elections have consequences.

Conversely, you have companies like Chick Filet that say “fuck off” to egregious wokeism and thrive in the free market because a good product and shareholder value take precedence over punishing employees for using the wrong pronouns or refusing to wear pride buttons.

Democrats are the party of over Regulation. CEOs who thought they would be appeasing Democrats by embracing woke policies such as bullshit pronoun usage are learning that Republicans they thought they could count on to fight Democrats on over regulation such as $25B mergers are learning that elections have consequences.

Conversely, you have companies like Chick Filet that say “fuck off” to egregious wokeism and thrive in the free market because a good product and shareholder value take precedence over punishing employees for using the wrong pronouns or refusing to wear pride buttons.

Cotton: "I'm sorry this is happening to you. Good luck"

This is how it's done, Republicans

Chick Fila here has double lines backed up out on the road for 10-20 cars through their drive thrus while the other FF franchises are lucky to have more than two cars in line, many have none, and no inside diners, like the old farts like myself who like to read the papers over breakfast. Of course 'breakfast' for me is a lot earlier than most of them open, so I go to a local Whataburger that is well run and get a patty melt or an avocado burger and onion rings at 6-7 am; they serve a full menu 24/7. When the local real diner isn't jammed I go there as well.

In any case, they caved to the faggot terrorists after the old man died, so they quit saying 'fuck off', but they kept the new business generated when the faggots gross terrorist campaign backfired on the deviants.

I eat at chick filet more than I used to because they aren't work and pushing social agendas. That is literally the reason why I go there more than I used to.

It's also why I don't shop at the best buy near me because they had an employee with a BLM hat on. Now I don't go there.

It's why I don't watch nba, nfl, nhl and so on. Because of their wokeness.

I had Disney plus and I unsubscribed when they really went woke. I won't even buy a box of cereal if it has a promo on the box for a Disney product.

I don't buy products where their commercials are all blacks or all non whites.

I don't do anything to support woke companies, companies that say black lives matter, companies that are pro tranny, companies that push diversity.

Forum List

Back