Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

I meant to start trying a few of those MAGA tactics. More to come, bitch.
There are no such "tactics," you cuntweed.

No one is as loathsome as you. You won't be copying anyone - it'll just be you demonstrating what was already known about you and won't be surprising.

There are no such "tactics," you cuntweed.

No one is as loathsome as you. You won't be copying anyone - it'll just be you demonstrating what was already known about you and won't be surprising.
I knew you would say that. You're not very origonal, are you?

Suicide among teens is a growing problem. Not just children of Republicans. Among all strata.

As a people, culture, nation, our children are killing themselves because the adults have taken away all hope. The world is going to end in ten years, their breathing is to blame. All children must be homosexual or at least transgender. There is no place in the world the evil makes for normal people. Normal children are simply unacceptable. Any child exhibiting normalcy must be pressured to suicide.

great. you found something to save your life. i am honestly glad you did.

let others find their own way w/o demanding they suffer as you did. if you meant that as "sarcasm" - well, i doubt that's all it was. took you took long to "correct" that path.

as for what you've given, no i don't know. i said its great you DO give, i never mentioned how much or anything of the like. maybe you misread things, too; huh?

but regardless of "real" or sarcasm, you diminish the pain others go through and their own coping mechanisms because they were not yours. in my own life, knowing someone else had it worse than me never really did much to make me feel better about my own problems for not more than a fleeting moment. in the end, i still have my own problems to deal with.

whether they were as great / dramatic as yours, well that doesn't matter, does it? if i found people who had it worse than you, and believe i can; will that make you feel better about the problems you faced in your life?

didn't think so.

peace out.
Where did I "demand" anything.

That you can't grasp the concept of using hyperbole is your problem.

But I do not do that, I just acknowledge the pressure is pressure even if you are not living on the streets at 14.

Unlike you I do not think that only my experiences count as pressure.

Thus the difference between us.

Not all pressures or stresses are equivalent.

Not all pressures or stresses are equivalent.

But that does not make them not real or not existent.

That everyone has to face the stress you did or they have no real stress is really just nothing but over inflated ego on your part

But that does not make them not real or not existent.

That everyone has to face the stress you did or they have no real stress is really just nothing but over inflated ego on your part

It makes some more serious than others which is my point.

Mean Facebook posts don't rank in the top 100

It makes some more serious than others which is my point.

Mean Facebook posts don't rank in the top 100

Do you get paid extra when you play god and make these sort of determinations or is it a volunteer job?

I remember now why I had you on ignore. You're a fucktard lib and one cannot speak common sense to fucktard libs. Therefore...toodles.

And while you are sitting up there on your wannabe throne judging what you THINK you know, know that fucktards are usually insane, but not all liberals are. You are in the tard category.

Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thin trg, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.
Scumbag OP trying g to score cheap political points of a troubled minor.

What a classless assclown.

Within reason, yes. But the attacks on Pelosi, who was viciously attacked were disgusting and not “within reason”; calling Melania a whore, the things said about Laura Trump’s auto accident, accusing Michelle Obama of being a man, etc are not within reason imo. As far as a buffer, Inanka and Jared were actively actively engaged policy, making them fair targets. I certainly don’t advocate for a complete buffer, just a little less cess and fiction.

Totally agree.

No, not the same. Just some common decency. He is not a public figure, was badly injured, and the entire spin, sans any evidence, by the right just goes to show how low we’ve sunk.

Disagree. He had a drunk driving charge and the specifics around the "attack" have been hushed up. He IS a public figure and has been married to one for years, by choice. So yes, we can speculate why two grown men were in their underwear in the middle of the night, one holding a hammer. We sure can.

Evidently the girl announced last year that she's bisexual. Is that real for a 14 year old or a bid for attention?

It is very common and has ALWAYS been common for pre- and young teens to have role models, same gender, and older. Usually involved in the same interests. These are the kids you really look up to. It's a stage of separating from parents; aiming for what you want to become.

We have so far messed kids up that they now think this VERY NORMAL stage of development means they are "bisexual". Even if there are no romantic/sexual feelings involved. I know kids who have had to go to counseling for this, they are so torn up about it. But God help them, because the counselors can be the worst.

So is she "bisexual"? I don't know--maybe. Or she could have just identified a female role model at a normal age and had the misfortune of being born in this wholly messed up time.

Disagree. He had a drunk driving charge and the specifics around the "attack" have been hushed up. He IS a public figure and has been married to one for years, by choice. So yes, we can speculate why two grown men were in their underwear in the middle of the night, one holding a hammer. We sure can.
Nothing was hushed up. The right immediately went story manufacture and completely ignored what the police said. That’s what is disgusting. Instead of condemning a brutal crime on an old man, they trivialized and then created a story to turn him into an object of shame.

I don’t get it. Just because he’s Pelosi’s husband? It’s another sympton, along with some of the grotesque attacks on First Ladies that shows how low we’ve gone imo.

It is very common and has ALWAYS been common for pre- and young teens to have role models, same gender, and older. Usually involved in the same interests. These are the kids you really look up to. It's a stage of separating from parents; aiming for what you want to become.

We have so far messed kids up that they now think this VERY NORMAL stage of development means they are "bisexual". Even if there are no romantic/sexual feelings involved. I know kids who have had to go to counseling for this, they are so torn up about it. But God help them, because the counselors can be the worst.

So is she "bisexual"? I don't know--maybe. Or she could have just identified a female role model at a normal age and had the misfortune of being born in this wholly messed up time.
I think normal, at that age to have fluid ideas of sexuality while sorting yourself out, it doesn’t necessarily mean permant.

Nothing was hushed up. The right immediately went story manufacture and completely ignored what the police said. That’s what is disgusting. Instead of condemning a brutal crime on an old man, they trivialized and then created a story to turn him into an object of shame.

I don’t get it. Just because he’s Pelosi’s husband? It’s another sympton, along with some of the grotesque attacks on First Ladies that shows how low we’ve gone imo.

No, again, wrong. The story is being completely hushed up.

I just found this thread and I'm not reading through 500 pages, but I will point out that this seems to be the only thread on this subject of Ted Cruz's daughter. There aren't 20 or 30 of them started by everyone on the left, all with different conspiracy theories. There's this one thread and I had to actually search it out. It demonstrates again which party upholds the ideals of decency in America.

Forum List

Back